Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deus_Vult thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

Looks like it is.. Sanaya is much loved and popular there..😊😊

i know chechi , she is having a lot of pak fans and also she trended on twitter in PAK last time, it was amazingπŸ˜ƒ
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: princessunara

hehe i actually lost that laptop exactly 2 mins after i finished typing that lol... boss came back took the lappy n left.. now i begged around and got the password for another college's (shouldn't really say this he is much higher than me i am only interning rofl) lappy, who is absent..πŸ˜† now back online again., i can use my phone lol but i didn't bring the charger n i might need it later lol when i am traveling so didn't use it.. also its a pain to use that compared to the lappy..

anywya ok my kahani is finished...

anyway ahhh exactly it will be like this girl has dreamed all her life of loneliness, of being a orphan who had no1 of her own was for a life partner..., who finally will become someone who will only belong to her... someone to whom she will finally belong to...someone to give her a bond on this earth where she has no1 left...
So she will be growing up all these years with the yearning to find that perfect soulmate who will become her other half.. n will give her the love that she has longed to have in her life...

And exactly..., she will end up having Rudra who will hate her with a vengeance..for no fault of hers...
beginning of this itself will be the disillusionment of girlhood dreams and how she watches her dreams become shattered when reality that dawns on her is as different from what she yearned for as it is possible to be...
this might first break her in the inside, but seems a lifetime of fighting her own battles will enable her to have the strength to withstand Rudra's hatred...

And finally she will make him fall in love with her and will end up finding that longed for life partner in Rudra,. who will love her beyond measure later on...

awww as u said I am already in dream mode...

n by god it feels so good to go on typing this and not to think 'lord i should be typing my research right now' cz its finally done n I am free! πŸ˜†

@ bold- Wow!! Entire storyline is plotted already😲😲. Felt nice to read that..

I dunno if i missed some discussion but where do the "vultures" and widowhood fit in?
Is he chasing her across the desert, catching her and marrying her? No that doesnt make sense😲😲
Why does Rudra marry her at all if he hates the very idea of love so much?

Cant wait for the part where Paro makes Rudra fall in love with her...☺️
Beauceant thumbnail

Originally posted by: rockystar22

i know chechi , she is having a lot of pak fans and also she trended on twitter in PAK last time, it was amazingπŸ˜ƒ

And the story is set in the Indo Pak border, so even that way they ll be interested..😊
I still have to see those auditions everyone seems to be talking about..
neet2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Awww.. Zeena . so sweet of u...πŸ€— Missed u all a lot too.. And yes I'm back in town. No more fighting with the irritating tab which loads everything halfway..😑
Absolutely selfish but I'm glad promo 3 dint come last week, not that It was likely still..πŸ€”
Still trying to catch up all i missed last week..First this thread and then the previous. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Just a thought, arent they giving away too much of the plot in some articles (if they are reliable!). May be a promotion strategy but i want to be surprised and shocked in equal measures..

Abhi, how are u now? Better?😊

Sumi, are ur exams over?? Sorry I'm slightly (may be more than slightly ) disoriented with respect to dates..

Getting more and more impressed with Ashish everyday. Although sometimes his poetry and thoghts seem too deep, profound.. Somehow feel what is obvious is not the real meaning..πŸ˜•

Hey Anita, dunno if u remember me, I spoke to u on the first post u made here.. Very happy to see the RR madness spreading so quickly😊😊

Guinea di, I think your interpretation of Ashish's tweet is quite precise..Totally agree with u on this part

OMG this asylum is seriously one of it kind, even a political debate was going onπŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Loved the discussion on how Sanaya Ashish interveiws will be, all serious all fun or a mix of both.. With Anuj Sanaya's interviews were totally crazy but it might be more sedate here.. But its Sanaya so i still hve hopes for craziness..

@Shona Hope u (and Joseph) are right !! New promo, come soon!!

Hello Deepthi - of course i remember you and was wondering where you were! πŸ€—

Glad you are back!- with little movement on the promo front or twitter front - we are just dissecting any tiny bits of info we get -

It's not long now before it all goes crazy with news/promo/the actual show itself - so i don't mind too much as it gives me a final chance to do a few other things!
Very happy to be part of the asylum!πŸ€ͺ πŸ₯³
Beauceant thumbnail

Originally posted by: neet2407

Hello Deepthi - of course i remember you and was wondering where you were! πŸ€—

Glad you are back!- with little movement on the promo front or twitter front - we are just dissecting any tiny bits of info we get -

It's not long now before it all goes crazy with news/promo/the actual show itself - so i don't mind too much as it gives me a final chance to do a few other things!
Very happy to be part of the asylum!πŸ€ͺ πŸ₯³

😊😊

I was out of station last week- work plus an exam!!😭😭
Just back today..

No news = dissection and micro dissection but discussion continues.
News= Pages run, sprint!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† So i thought nothing major happened..

I know once a promo comes that day better be sacrifised as PROMO DAY!! Nothing else happening.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† This thread seems a little less mad, ,may be coz of lack of news..😭
Beauceant thumbnail

This is so awesome!!! Loved it!!😊😊

It should be on the first page of our thread or something.. Its actually counting seconds😊😊
Beauceant thumbnail
Ok this is kind of late, but does anyone have any working links of the audition videos? YT, DM anything..
I havent seen it yet and the link posted in the news thread, video has been removed..😭😭 Please...πŸ˜”
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: vanitha3d

Click Below For Larger View :

(Note: Click "Skip Ad" on upper-right corner after clicking above)

ALTERNATIVE LINK :-
Click Here

This is a really good byte.

I like how she has no airs about her being a star. If you ask me the concept of stardom is long gone. Even someone as accomplished as Ranbir is now being judged on the basis of his roles and performance and not his stardom. Audience have matured.

I also like how she is pragmatic enough to realise that TV actors are mostly popular for the role they play on screen. I guess she believes in the philosophy that you are only as good as your last show. No wonder she refuses to rest on her past laurels like many other TV actors and continues to work very hard. Something that is quite rare for a TV actor these days.

Deus_Vult thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ok this is kind of late, but does anyone have any working links of the audition videos? YT, DM anything..

I havent seen it yet and the link posted in the news thread, video has been removed..😭😭 Please...πŸ˜”

1 minute
Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Naach_Basanti

This is a really good byte.

I like how she has no airs about her being a star. If you ask me the concept of stardom is long gone. Even someone as accomplished as Ranbir is now being judged on the basis of his roles and performance and not his stardom. Audience have matured.

I also like how she is pragmatic enough to realise that TV actors are mostly popular for the role they play on screen. I guess she believes in the philosophy that you are only as good as your last show. No wonder she refuses to rest on her past laurels like many other TV actors and continues to work very hard. Something that is quite rare for a TV actor these days.

Nice byte from you too NB 😊 I also like the fact that she has ben grouped with this particular bunch of tv actors ...each one of them is active on tv shows ( with the exception of one whose show recently finished ) all of them have done 2-3 memorable characters on tv and also have a lot of respect for the medium.