Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neet2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: princessunara

i will keep translating as soon as i can sneak.. god boss is here... eek.. i am in deep trouble if he sees this window!

Thank you so much Sunara πŸ€—
I give you an A for your undercover skills!

Seriously I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed that you do not get in trouble

Prayers worked!!πŸ€— he is at a meeting n i just finished translating! ROFL ROFl.. hehe wish they paid me for my undercover skills! i will earn a fortune! 🀣

Exactly - you are in the wrong profession Sunara - maybe you could be a spy/informer on the Jaisalmer border!🀣
NoorLuvsSanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guinea

Happy bday in advance ...11 th this year is quiet an auspicious date as for the last time in this century , the dates will be in running orderπŸ˜ƒie 11.12.13.

Thank you Di 😳
Awe i did not notice this.
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: neet2407

@green

wow so according to articles Rudra hates beautiful women, is heartless and is deeply suspicious of everyone and he is marrying Paro - who wants a Prince Charming to love her!!

Marriage made in hell ( though I'm sure Paro can turn it around!)

Seems like both Paro and Rudra will have many shades to their characters as Sanaya herself says

I am so happy that she is happy with this role and wants to explore her talent with it - honestly even my mouth is watering at the prospect of this show πŸ˜ƒ

PS Sunara thank goodness you didn't get caught!

hehe i actually lost that laptop exactly 2 mins after i finished typing that lol... boss came back took the lappy n left.. now i begged around and got the password for another college's (shouldn't really say this he is much higher than me i am only interning rofl) lappy, who is absent..πŸ˜† now back online again., i can use my phone lol but i didn't bring the charger n i might need it later lol when i am traveling so didn't use it.. also its a pain to use that compared to the lappy..

anywya ok my kahani is finished...

anyway ahhh exactly it will be like this girl has dreamed all her life of loneliness, of being a orphan who had no1 of her own was for a life partner..., who finally will become someone who will only belong to her... someone to whom she will finally belong to...someone to give her a bond on this earth where she has no1 left...
So she will be growing up all these years with the yearning to find that perfect soulmate who will become her other half.. n will give her the love that she has longed to have in her life...

And exactly..., she will end up having Rudra who will hate her with a vengeance..for no fault of hers...
beginning of this itself will be the disillusionment of girlhood dreams and how she watches her dreams become shattered when reality that dawns on her is as different from what she yearned for as it is possible to be...
this might first break her in the inside, but seems a lifetime of fighting her own battles will enable her to have the strength to withstand Rudra's hatred...

And finally she will make him fall in love with her and will end up finding that longed for life partner in Rudra,. who will love her beyond measure later on...

awww as u said I am already in dream mode...

n by god it feels so good to go on typing this and not to think 'lord i should be typing my research right now' cz its finally done n I am free! πŸ˜†

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Sunara, awesome job ... hats off to your skills ... translation skills and undercover skills both πŸ˜†

Parts I particularly liked ...
'Paaro is a girl who was orphaned and due to this from her childhood she has yearned for the love she never had in her life, and due to this she respects the emotion of love'

Paro is not just a girl with her head in the clouds, dreaming of her Prince Charming ... she respects and values love, because of her own orphan status, and therefore yearns for it.
This was the part of Khushi that was so deep, and went unexplored ... Sanaya brought it to the fore with her acting skills, but it was never given the attention it deserved. I'm especially happy that this will be the focus here ... or rather, I hope it will be.

rude and heartless army man called Rudra. who doesn't at all believe in the emotion of love and has a personality which is deeply suspicious of every1.
Again exciting ... I hope he has a back story, and more importantly, hope that story is well explored. Someone said that the auditions for Rudra's father did hint at a back story for this.
Wonder what are the circumstances that lead to their marriage.

But the story will be presented in a more western/modern manner that will be found very much preferred by the audience.
Again glad about this ... too rural based a story will not appeal to the international or urban audience so much. I hope the manage the transition smoothly and keep it more about emotions, which are universal, rather than dwell too much on village/caste politics.

Sanaya has happily said about her new show 'I have in IPKKND & CC played a very bubbly girl's characters..those 2 characters were quite alike. But as an actress I wouldn't wanna be slotted in to a single mold or type of character..'
'In RR my character has many different shades, I am an actress and this role will give me lots of opportunities to explore my talent'

Ahhh .. dreaming already ... I'm happiest about this. If Sanaya is happy with her character, and feels it will give her many shades to portray I'm already looking forward to this ... keeping a few dozen tissue boxes at the ready πŸ˜†
Sanaya actually has least reason to worry about being slotted into a single mold ... considering the diverse characters she has played so far ... army cadet, vampish girl, shy introvert college girl, outgoing bubbly crazy girl, confident big city girl ... and now a young village bride ... quite a range!

blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hi guyz!!!
just finished my exam!!!
any new news???
blah-blah thumbnail

Originally posted by: shonasandy

now i m waiting for new Promo

OMG OMG
this is amazing!!!
blah-blah thumbnail

i will keep translating as soon as i can sneak.. god boss is here... eek.. i am in deep trouble if he sees this window!

Done! lol.. luckily he went for a meeting straight away! 🀣

anyway guys my Urdu isn't exceptionally good.. so if any mistake has been done sorry...

thank u so much sunara di for the translation!!!😊
thank god ur boss didnt see this!!!πŸ˜†
neet2407 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Sunara, awesome job ... hats off to your skills ... translation skills and undercover skills both πŸ˜†

Parts I particularly liked ...
'Paaro is a girl who was orphaned and due to this from her childhood she has yearned for the love she never had in her life, and due to this she respects the emotion of love'

Paro is not just a girl with her head in the clouds, dreaming of her Prince Charming ... she respects and values love, because of her own orphan status, and therefore yearns for it.
This was the part of Khushi that was so deep, and went unexplored ... Sanaya brought it to the fore with her acting skills, but it was never given the attention it deserved. I'm especially happy that this will be the focus here ... or rather, I hope it will be.

rude and heartless army man called Rudra. who doesn't at all believe in the emotion of love and has a personality which is deeply suspicious of every1.
Again exciting ... I hope he has a back story, and more importantly, hope that story is well explored. Someone said that the auditions for Rudra's father did hint at a back story for this.
Wonder what are the circumstances that lead to their marriage.

But the story will be presented in a more western/modern manner that will be found very much preferred by the audience.
Again glad about this ... too rural based a story will not appeal to the international or urban audience so much. I hope the manage the transition smoothly and keep it more about emotions, which are universal, rather than dwell too much on village/caste politics.

Sanaya has happily said about her new show 'I have in IPKKND & CC played a very bubbly girl's characters..those 2 characters were quite alike. But as an actress I wouldn't wanna be slotted in to a single mold or type of character..'
'In RR my character has many different shades, I am an actress and this role will give me lots of opportunities to explore my talent'

Ahhh .. dreaming already ... I'm happiest about this. If Sanaya is happy with her character, and feels it will give her many shades to portray I'm already looking forward to this ... keeping a few dozen tissue boxes at the ready πŸ˜†
Sanaya actually has least reason to worry about being slotted into a single mold ... considering the diverse characters she has played so far ... army cadet, vampish girl, shy introvert college girl, outgoing bubbly crazy girl, confident big city girl ... and now a young village bride ... quite a range!

Yes Sanaya is the least likely actress to be put in a category and I am relishing the prospect of the depth that she can bring to his role
I do love her comedic skills as well - but i can watch re-runs for that
I too think I haven't seen enough of her lonely orphan side (vulnerable but with inner strength) as as you say it has not really been focused on.

Now when will they give us this promo!😑
neet2407 thumbnail

hehe i actually lost that laptop exactly 2 mins after i finished typing that lol... boss came back took the lappy n left.. now i begged around and got the password for another college's (shouldn't really say this he is much higher than me i am only interning rofl) lappy, who is absent..πŸ˜† now back online again., i can use my phone lol but i didn't bring the charger n i might need it later lol when i am traveling so didn't use it.. also its a pain to use that compared to the lappy..

anywya ok my kahani is finished...

anyway ahhh exactly it will be like this girl has dreamed all her life of loneliness, of being a orphan who had no1 of her own was for a life partner..., who finally will become someone who will only belong to her... someone to whom she will finally belong to...someone to give her a bond on this earth where she has no1 left...
So she will be growing up all these years with the yearning to find that perfect soulmate who will become her other half.. n will give her the love that she has longed to have in her life...

And exactly..., she will end up having Rudra who will hate her with a vengeance..for no fault of hers...
beginning of this itself will be the disillusionment of girlhood dreams and how she watches her dreams become shattered when reality that dawns on her is as different from what she yearned for as it is possible to be...
this might first break her in the inside, but seems a lifetime of fighting her own battles will enable her to have the strength to withstand Rudra's hatred...

And finally she will make him fall in love with her and will end up finding that longed for life partner in Rudra,. who will love her beyond measure later on...

awww as u said I am already in dream mode...

n by god it feels so good to go on typing this and not to think 'lord i should be typing my research right now' cz its finally done n I am free! πŸ˜†

Guilt free posting rocks! Good luck with the resultsπŸ˜ƒ

I like the survivor element of this a lot - someone who keeps being dealt a rubbish hand in life - but manages to survive and heal her broken spirit time and again by herself and fight back and even manages to break down the barriers of a emotionally closed man

I am so looking forward to watching this and Rudra's transformation - back to daydreaming
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: neet2407

Guilt free posting rocks! Good luck with the resultsπŸ˜ƒ

I like the survivor element of this a lot - someone who keeps being dealt a rubbish hand in life - but manages to survive and heal her broken spirit time and again by herself and fight back and even manages to break down the barriers of a emotionally closed man

I am so looking forward to watching this and Rudra's transformation - back to daydreaming

Nice,I am dying to see ashish as Rudra in a rude and heartless character first and slowly falling in love with paro...can't wait to see ashish and sanaya.