Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neet2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: princessunara

ROFL ROFL
Anita...heeh remember that other audition we saw? that his friend who is jealous or angry at him? I think that is another contender...lol.. so ur amount is i think already covered..
but as this is before even the show starts, the possibility of me getting it correct is higher! 🤣

Damn it! Mind you this is one contest i do not mind losing - can imagine Rudra getting insecure if she so much as looks at another man in uniform especially with so many BSF officers around!

Will he counter her supposed infidelity with Laila ?

Possibilities are endless aargh give us another promo already!😡

shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: vanitha3d

Originally posted by shonasandy

Sources,confirmed that ,Channel will release new promo on Wed/11 Dec (or, before)😊. They are planning a Grand Premiere too on Launching epi. 😛

Credit : Joseph (MJHT Forum)

Wow this is awesomeee!

now i m waiting for new Promo
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: neet2407

By the way can anybody translate - I got bits of it from the comments?

i will keep translating as soon as i can sneak.. god boss is here... eek.. i am in deep trouble if he sees this window!

Done! lol.. luckily he went for a meeting straight away! 🤣

anyway guys my Urdu isn't exceptionally good.. so if any mistake has been done sorry...

Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago
I-Heart-Sanz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Can someone please translate the article!
Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Good afternoon evryone 😃 Hope this week is action filled with news/ promos/ media buzz etc ...now let me go through the last few pages to catch up ...😊
neet2407 thumbnail

i will keep translating as soon as i can sneak.. god boss is here... eek.. i am in deep trouble if he sees this window!

Thank you so much Sunara 🤗
I give you an A for your undercover skills!

Seriously I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed that you do not get in trouble
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: neet2407

By the way can anybody translate - I got bits of it from the comments?

Thank you so much Sunara 🤗
I give you an A for your undercover skills!

Seriously I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed that you do not get in trouble

Prayers worked!!🤗 he is at a meeting n i just finished translating! ROFL ROFl.. hehe wish they paid me for my undercover skills! i will earn a fortune! 🤣
NoorLuvsSanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shonasandy

now i m waiting for new Promo

OMG that will be the best birthday gift for me...if promo releases on 11 Dec Thats my birth date... 😳
neet2407 thumbnail

Done! lol.. luckily he went for a meeting straight away! 🤣

anyway guys my Urdu isn't exceptionally good.. so if any mistake has been done sorry...

@green

wow so according to articles Rudra hates beautiful women, is heartless and is deeply suspicious of everyone and he is marrying Paro - who wants a Prince Charming to love her!!

Marriage made in hell ( though I'm sure Paro can turn it around!)

Seems like both Paro and Rudra will have many shades to their characters as Sanaya herself says

I am so happy that she is happy with this role and wants to explore her talent with it - honestly even my mouth is watering at the prospect of this show 😃

PS Sunara thank goodness you didn't get caught!
Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NoorLuvsSanaya

OMG that will be the best birthday gift for me...if promo releases on 11 Dec Thats my birth date... 😳

Happy bday in advance ...11 th this year is quiet an auspicious date as for the last time in this century , the dates will be in running order 😃 ie 11.12.13.