Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: princessunara

pehle toh maqbool english novel drama william shakespeare ki kahani sirf bollywood director producer hi ki pasanddida thi magar ab toh indian dramoo mein bhi shakespeare ki kahaniya shami karne ka
rewaj hogaya hai ... sources tell new drama rang rasiya ki story shakespeare "Othello" se inspire hai...
is serial key markazi kirdar hai famous television actress Sanaya Irani aur Ashish Sharma ada karen ge ... is bare mein mazzed tasilad baate hoe producer Saurabh Tewari ne kaha " Rang Rasiya " ek orphan
larki ki kahani hai ... jo ke bachpan se hi apne piyaro ki mohabbat ke liye tarasti rahi hai aur yehi wajaa
hai she respect love ... magar drame mein sansani mor tab aata hai jab is ki shaadi ek rude and heartless army man '' Rudra '' se hojati hai ... jo ke mohabbat par bikul yaqeen nahi rakta ... aur ek
shakki ( Sceptical ) Personality hai ... is serial ki shooting rajasthan ke khubsurat location par ki gai hai ... is kahani shakespeare ke shazade " Aftab " drama " Othello " se inspire hai .. magar jis tarha kahani
ko riwaiti mashriqi ( Western ) adaz mein pesh kiya gaya hai woh audience ko bohat pasand aaya ga ... Sanaya Irani ne apne naye Serial ke baare mein khushi ka ishar karte hua kaha " main ne serial Iss
Pyaar ko kia naam doon aur Chanchan main ek chulbail larki ka kirdaar nibaya that , dono kirdaar kafi millte julte the magar main yaksa mean ek jaisa kirdaar ka shikar nahi hona chahati ... Rang Rasiya
mein mera kirdaar ke kai ruk hain ... i'm an actress mujhe apni salhayad zahir karne ka bhar pur muqaa mil sakke ga ... yaad raha Sanaya Irani aur Ashish ka yeh Naya Serial Bigg boss ke end hone ke baad
aaye ga ... Serial ke Promo release kar dia gaya hai ... ji hain audience kafi pasand kar raha hain ... ...

the end ...

Credit : SanzAngel

Wow...paro is wife of rudra. ..omg..omg.i am super excited about ashish and sanaya s chemistry. .30 dec...can't wait
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
ohhh... so she will marry Rudra halfway in to the story i guess once her 1st groom is killed!!

and aaaha we read correctly Paro seems to be the total opposite of chulbuli nautanki Khushi! aww I love that article!! Its so awesome that Urdu news papers par bhi she would be so imp that this is very imp news!! aahh feel good!!

And anyway umm... So the Othello twist is Rudra being a very suspicious man and she having to deal with him once marriage happens.. He already seems possessive.. omg once he marries her! Specially in that backdrop where she is in a rural village!!😲

eekk this is gonna be so intense n will drive us crazy!🤪⭐️

So good to have this fab article today!! made my boring Monday a very good one!! n lol I can't believe I have borrowed my boss's laptop to come to IF while he is out to check as my pc broke today rofl n its being fixed at the moment!! i will be sacked if found out! 🤣
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Sunara ... I had an opposite angle ... I felt she is running away from Rudra in the second promo ... he is her groom and she doesn't want to marry him! Maybe she wanted to marry Vishal Gandhi's character, and Rudra stepped in!
This is getting me more and more curious ... really cannot wait till the show starts!!! 🥳

I'm thrilled to hear that Sanaya is excited about her role ... no chulbuli ladki for her this time ... tut tut, some people will be so disappointed ... one opportunity lost for criticism. Never mind, there is always the repeating the love story genre criticism ... if not, something else ... Sanaya does so much work, there will always be something to talk about. 😆
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
i m so much excited for Rang Rasiya 😊
neet2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

ohhh... so she will marry Rudra halfway in to the story i guess once her 1st groom is killed!!

and aaaha we read correctly Paro seems to be the total opposite of chulbuli nautanki Khushi! aww I love that article!! Its so awesome that Urdu news papers par bhi she would be so imp that this is very imp news!! aahh feel good!!

And anyway umm... So the Othello twist is Rudra being a very suspicious man and she having to deal with him once marriage happens.. He already seems possessive.. omg once he marries her! Specially in that backdrop where she is in a rural village!!😲

eekk this is gonna be so intense n will drive us crazy!🤪⭐️

So good to have this fab article today!! made my boring Monday a very good one!! n lol I can't believe I have borrowed my boss's laptop to come to IF while he is out to check as my pc broke today rofl n its being fixed at the moment!! i will be sacked if found out! 🤣

Awesome - jealous guys are always fun to watch and Ashish seems perfect for it from the promos!

Hey Sunara - well according to our bet on how many guys fall for Paro
1) Vishal Gandhi character
2) Rudra
3) Jeejaji

one more and I win , 2 and you win!
However judging by Paro's beauty and Rudra's - you might just beat me!

by the way so funny you stole your bosses laptop!!🤣
neet2407 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Sunara ... I had an opposite angle ... I felt she is running away from Rudra in the second promo ... he is her groom and she doesn't want to marry him! Maybe she wanted to marry Vishal Gandhi's character, and Rudra stepped in!

This is getting me more and more curious ... really cannot wait till the show starts!!! 🥳

I'm thrilled to hear that Sanaya is excited about her role ... no chulbuli ladki for her this time ... tut tut, some people will be so disappointed ... one opportunity lost for criticism. Never mind, there is always the repeating the love story genre criticism ... if not, something else ... Sanaya does so much work, there will always be something to talk about. 😆

Hmm Interesting possibility! Could be why he is emptying the water bottle before her!
forced marriage anyone?🤣
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Di i think the widow part was very clear with the 1st promo.. so Rudra can probably kill her groom.. she gets widowed at the beginning of the tale b4 she encounters Rudra as a potential hubby that much I am sure...

OR another possibility occurred to me...

can it be that Vishal's character and Rudra's are brothers? And Vishal's character is supposed to marry her and he gets killed. And then the guy who hates beautiful women will have to step in to his brother's shoes and marry her!

And from then on he becomes even more possessive and crazy as he has inadvertently gained a wife who is not simply pretty but a beauty by any standard!! So even more angry and hatred filled he will be!!
ooohhh... aww awww so many possibilities have cropped up again!! OMG

anwyay hehe true no chulbuli nut case this time... aww i miss Khushi, but Khushi was her Arnavji's let this completely different Paro be 100% her Rudra's ❤️

anyway i am glad that there is gonna be nothing similar b/w the characters of Paro & Khushi...Chhanchhan ke saath toh bilkul bhi nahi chahiye!😆

vanitha3d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by shonasandy

Sources,confirmed that ,Channel will release new promo on Wed/11 Dec (or, before)😊. They are planning a Grand Premiere too on Launching epi. 😛

Credit : Joseph (MJHT Forum)

Wow this is awesomeee!and 11 is a rare date 11-12-2013 [11,12and 13]
Edited by vanitha3d - 10 years ago
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: neet2407

Awesome - jealous guys are always fun to watch and Ashish seems perfect for it from the promos!

Hey Sunara - well according to our bet on how many guys fall for Paro
1) Vishal Gandhi character
2) Rudra
3) Jeejaji

one more and I win , 2 and you win!
However judging by Paro's beauty and Rudra's - you might just beat me!

by the way so funny you stole your bosses laptop!!🤣

ROFL ROFL
Anita...heeh remember that other audition we saw? that his friend who is jealous or angry at him? I think that is another contender...lol.. so ur amount is i think already covered..
but as this is before even the show starts, the possibility of me getting it correct is higher! 🤣

neet2407 thumbnail

pehle toh maqbool english novel drama william shakespeare ki kahani sirf bollywood director producer hi ki pasanddida thi magar ab toh indian dramoo mein bhi shakespeare ki kahaniya shami karne ka
rewaj hogaya hai ... sources tell new drama rang rasiya ki story shakespeare "Othello" se inspire hai...
is serial key markazi kirdar hai famous television actress Sanaya Irani aur Ashish Sharma ada karen ge ... is bare mein mazzed tasilad baate hoe producer Saurabh Tewari ne kaha " Rang Rasiya " ek orphan
larki ki kahani hai ... jo ke bachpan se hi apne piyaro ki mohabbat ke liye tarasti rahi hai aur yehi wajaa
hai she respect love ... magar drame mein sansani mor tab aata hai jab is ki shaadi ek rude and heartless army man '' Rudra '' se hojati hai ... jo ke mohabbat par bikul yaqeen nahi rakta ... aur ek
shakki ( Sceptical ) Personality hai ... is serial ki shooting rajasthan ke khubsurat location par ki gai hai ... is kahani shakespeare ke shazade " Aftab " drama " Othello " se inspire hai .. magar jis tarha kahani
ko riwaiti mashriqi ( Western ) adaz mein pesh kiya gaya hai woh audience ko bohat pasand aaya ga ... Sanaya Irani ne apne naye Serial ke baare mein khushi ka ishar karte hua kaha " main ne serial Iss
Pyaar ko kia naam doon aur Chanchan main ek chulbail larki ka kirdaar nibaya that , dono kirdaar kafi millte julte the magar main yaksa mean ek jaisa kirdaar ka shikar nahi hona chahati ... Rang Rasiya
mein mera kirdaar ke kai ruk hain ... i'm an actress mujhe apni salhayad zahir karne ka bhar pur muqaa mil sakke ga ... yaad raha Sanaya Irani aur Ashish ka yeh Naya Serial Bigg boss ke end hone ke baad
aaye ga ... Serial ke Promo release kar dia gaya hai ... ji hain audience kafi pasand kar raha hain ... ...

the end ...

Credit : SanzAngel

By the way can anybody translate - I got bits of it from the comments?