Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: peachpie

Please link all the three... They give a clear picture to the tale..
which begins with a marriage in which the people involved are related to smuggling of arms and ammunition.
Then they cross the border to carry the same to some other place where it is meant for..

Meanwhile the border security fores trace it and there is sudden firing in the soundless procession.
Those who are aware either flee away or start firing back. The bridegroom is killed leaving a shock on the brides face.
Its possible that she is considered as the culprit and becomes hostage. The BSF Officer takes her away but then she is the widow so the customs and all is shown.
Maybe here she takes the chance to flee away and is followed by the officer. " Jahan tak bhag sakti hai bhag le..."

Brilliant description.. Its like the promos are in a reverse order of how it happens.. Or first was more symbolic than actual.. I'm starting to feel its not all actual scenes that will happen but more of a broad picture or outline..
Stimmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Word Count: 1

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: puglet

Welcome 😛

anyways, im outta here. hopefully the next time I drop by another promo?

Oh it was your link ?😆 Sorry I didnt know 😳 Thank you so much !! 😳 I so wish Btw hope to see you around for the discussions too :D
Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 years ago
rehann thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Janki_

Im really excited for rang rasiyaan!! The promos are looking really nice! It might be to soon to say but i cant stop compairing and see resemblance between both rang rasiyaan and rang badalti odhani!

the diff is concept... RR r focusing on BSF officer & Rajastan Backdrop... yeah i know they got slight similarity in storyline but the actors/the talents/the visualization/ the tracks... the love story!! the chemistry... i believe after first week we will get the proof that this two got just tiny similarity... n the others r just like hell n heaven!!😊
ShreyaGauti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i m more than happy that the show will air from mon-fri at 9:30pm...like some was telling it will air only 4 days mon-thurs...so now i am relieved..it will air 5days...wow..now can see finest n brilliant actress Sanaya for 5days daily...oh man..can't wait till 30 dec..jaldi se aao yaar..
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

puglet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -sweetgal19-

Oh it was your link ?😆 Sorry I didnt know 😳 Thank you so much !! 😳 I so wish Btw hope to see you around for the discussions too :D

no worries and definitely.
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

Hey guys, back after a long struggle with tab, lappy, YT which dint cooperate and DM which made me reload it 4 times!!!! In addition to tolerating BB with sound and 24!!

I think now i qualify for the craziness award discussed yesterday..

Missed the discussions in the meantime..

Loved the promo. So wedding does happen, as bidai cant happen before, she is widowed.. The smuggling is professional stuff,,

It was heart wrenching to hear her cry and the scene of Paro handcuffed.. Rudra is ruthless to the extreme.. I think i ll get nightmares of that cry..

Bold,you won the award Deeps ❤️ Seriously,hats off to you sweetie for what all you had to go through because it is certainly not easy,to record and upload and all,quite a tedious process,all this is ,have done it before once,so I know 🤗

Thank you so so much for everything from all of us ,for the pics and the link 🤗

Promo was just brilliant and Sanaya and Ashish were just too good. I can see them collecting all the awards next year <3

That cry,uff,I'm still trying to forget it.. Sanaya,what can I say <3 She manages to amaze me every single time ❤️
leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail