Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

Its pathetic quality, all i could manage.. Sorry.. First few seconds are missing..

Thank you, thank you, thank you🤗🤗
peachpie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shruathi

@Adaaliz Sanaya Irani didn't attend the red carpet due to time constraints.She will be called on stage for Rangrasiya promotions

Oh thats so sad..! She must be completely exhausted after those rigorous shootings. Anyways we will see her during promotions.
shruathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
omg omg thank you love u:) its sooo awesome!!!!!!!!!!!loved it...
havnt seen any promo which is soo good and have fine detailing:)
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
@MsFrootie
Thank you so much, you're a life saviour 🤗 😆
MaleehaSuhail thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Its pathetic quality, all i could manage.. Sorry.. First few seconds are missing..

Thank you so much! It looks amazing! :O ❤️
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Deeps,you certainly are a life saviour ❤️
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
OMGGG!!! So I saw the promooo once again after Deeps shared the link !! In the colors live tv linkkk!!! WOWWW! I loved it !!

So as Guinea di said,the marriage procession is heading to cross the border , in a bus..That bus is stopped by the BSF officers for investigation and they all get down.. All the belongings are searched..

It is clear that someone in the grooms family was involved in the smuggling of guns activity because the groom's uncle was trying to pull the trigger on the BSF officers before they could find the guns in the suitcase and just when he is about to do so,Rudra shoots him !

And he shoots the groom as well !! Now the million dollar ques is why he shot the groom too without any movement from the groom ,because the latter seemed taken aback when he was shot ! Does he suspect that the groom is involved just because his uncle is ??

Then he takes Paro with him forcefully (because her hands are handcuffed to the jeep) and drives away ! So again is this just suspicion that since she was married ,she might be involved too or is there a background story to all this ?

I cant even tell how excited I am !! So so happy that I finally saw the promo! All the 3 promos are linked surely ! Its amazing !

Sanaya was fantabulous with her expressions,everything happens sooo fast that she is blank in the beginning but when she sees her husband fall to the ground,it quickly changes to terror,shock and fear !! Mind blowing actress she is 👏

Ashish was brilliant too ! The ruthlessness is there and there was that look on his face which says he means business ! He is every inch a BSF officer !!👏

Best day ever what with the segments and the much awaited 3rd promo
Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 years ago
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey guys, back after a long struggle with tab, lappy, YT which dint cooperate and DM which made me reload it 4 times!!!! In addition to tolerating BB with sound and 24!!
I think now i qualify for the craziness award discussed yesterday..

Missed the discussions in the meantime..

Loved the promo. So wedding does happen, as bidai cant happen before, she is widowed.. The smuggling is professional stuff,,

It was heart wrenching to hear her cry and the scene of Paro handcuffed.. Rudra is ruthless to the extreme.. I think i ll get nightmares of that cry..
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

I LOVE UUU I LOVEEE YOUUU THANK UUU!! OMGGG thank u sooo much diii!! 🤗

_Janki_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Im really excited for rang rasiyaan!! The promos are looking really nice! It might be to soon to say but i cant stop compairing and see resemblance between both rang rasiyaan and rang badalti odhani!