Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deus_Vult thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Guinea

Maybe not the groom rocky , but definately someone from his family was using the wedding party to smuggle guns . This is what the lines mean also ...

Beautiful lines ...
Yahan doli guzarati hai toh saanata hai sangeet , dulhan ki bidaai main hatyaron ki taskari yahan ki reet ...

Rann ki rait per rakth se rachi prem ki dastaan ...rang rasiya .

Transalation : when the bride leaves her home , their are no celebrations or music as ppl use this as an excuse to smuggle guns , this is the custom of this place. ( this is a very regular practice in border villiages as smugglers usually know that wedding parties will not be checked for weapons etc )

may be the one who wants to smuggle guns used this as an opportunity and joined with the groom's family members, he may have manged to hide himself and others thought that he is one of them, by the way, why is rudra arresting only paro?, what about other family members?? arent they also involved according to the situation?😕
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SublimeSanz..

Isn't it just amazing? Sweetie, I haven't made this though 😳 I just shared it coz I saw it on my twitter homepage :)

Ragz 🤗 I just saw that you had shared this <3 Beyond amazing it is <3 Haww but because u shared it only ,I could share it here ,so credits go to you and the one who made it of course ❤️🤗

Waise,you saw the 3rd promo ? I still havent seen it
Deus_Vult thumbnail

Colours are crazy rocky ...they have been showing the promo on tv for 2 hrs and yet to upload it on youtube 😕

i am continously refreshing colors page in youtube to check whether they have uploaded it or not , but no!!!!!! arghhh , i wont see the promo, if they upload it in midnight 12pm or 1pm.😡
peachpie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Vow so this appears like the real touch of Othello!...Yes the background is created in this 3rd promo a perfect one for the story to unveil
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
No Abhi I haven't seen it 😔 So eager to watch this
Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Abhi on another note , can you request via twitter on the colours handle for GPA to post a close up picture of sanaya 😊 ...I am sure they can do it.
Deus_Vult thumbnail
hmmm its 11:21 now!!😭
shruathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

when most of them have seen and me imagining 1000 things

waiting for link
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Abhi on another note , can you request via twitter on the colours handle for GPA to post a close up picture of sanaya 😊 ...I am sure they can do it.

Have tweeted it now di 😳 Will keep pestering them from time to time 😈
puglet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Let's see if I can screen record the promo the next time it airs.