Frequent Posters

sadhnasoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Thank u so much for pics :)
Deus_Vult thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sanaya's expression in those pics are superb, waiting to watch it, once again thanku sooo ooo ooo ooo muchhh chechi 🤗
dolly_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
I JUST WATCHED IT
IT'S AWESOMEEE
30th december come soon
puglet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Word Count: 0

Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am so sorry , I donot know how to post a link ...will give a detailed description of the promo .
It starts with the bidaii ..parvati hugging some lady relatives and leaving with her husband and his family in a small van. It is then showing crossing the desert which has a BSF checkpost . All ppl are taken out of the van and their luggage checked by rudra and his men.

Guns found in a trunk , under the clothes of the bride. Once being caught , a member from the groom's party ( probably an uncle) aims at rudra with his gun ...rudra shoots him and then shoots the groom.

Seeing this parvati breaks down and screams ' nahiin ' ...the next scene shows rudra ties her to his jeep and is taking her somewhere.

Finally the time slot is shown - 9.30 pm from 30th dec.😊
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Wow this is so awesome !! It is clear that he has taken her with him out of force because her hands are handcuffed to the jeep ! Wonder why he took her as well !!

OMG this is sooo exxciting !! Thank you so much for sharing 😳
Deus_Vult thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Guinea

I am so sorry , I donot know how to post a link ...will give a detailed description of the promo .

It starts with the bidaii ..parvati hugging some lady relatives and leaving with her husband and his family in a small van. It is then showing crossing the desert which has a BSF checkpost . All ppl are taken out of the van and their luggage checked by rudra and his men.

Guns found in a trunk , under the clothes of the bride. Once being caught , a member from the groom's party ( probably an uncle) aims at rudra with his gun ...rudra shoots him and then shoots the groom.

Seeing this parvati breaks down and screams ' nahiin ' ...the next scene shows rudra ties her to his jeep and is taking her somewhere.

so the groom and his family are bad? may be some sort of terrorists?
shruathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
yayyy though couldnt see the promo but mashalla ...Sanaya's expressions in those promo0 is outstanding...she is superb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Guinea

WOW ! This is beyond awesome !! Thank you so so so much for the wu di 🤗 Cant thank you enough <3 🤗
rinkyc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
new promo is awsm..loved it..sanaya is too good nd saw her different expression..it was awsm awsm awsm..cant wait..