princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
YEHH San is ahead!! 🥳 keep going guys!! :D
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: DiyaS

@ bold ... I'm REALLY looking forward to this one! Ashish comes across as quite a serious guy from his tweets, I want to see how he gets along with the crazy Sanaya! 😆

LOL.. this is gonna be fun! she is insane! n super cute!😆 awww i hope they become friends!!i think they will be cz she respects people who r serious about their work cz despite how an outsider may think she is too crazy, for all of Sanaya's playfulness for her work is her god n she treats it as sacred.. She gives all she has to it.. So i guess that will be a good point of connect for the 2 of them cz he seems to be as passionate about this craft as much as she is. 😳
Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago
neet2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

see i love their school kiddie party themes!! my fav is the party they had during MJHT days rofl they were even playing hand games n all like kids do! so cute!!😆

thanks for this! i had a good laugh remembering the cute parties! anyway good to see this as I am bored to death voting! but still its rewarding as she is almost there now!! ⭐️

keep it up every1 less than 20 votes to go to surge ahead but we have to keep going! 😳

V cute photo and yeah Sanz is ahead!👍🏼
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: princessunara

LOL.. this is gonna be fun! she is insane! n super cute!😆 awww i hope they become friends!!i think they will be cz she respects people who r serious about their work cz despite how an outsider may think she is too crazy, for all of Sanaya's playfulness for her work is her god n she treats it as sacred.. She gives all she has to it.. So i guess that will be a good point of connect for the 2 of them cz he seems to be as passionate about this craft as much as she is. 😳

I think they will get along well, for that very reason ... she is very serious about her work, and Ashish seems the same.
I remember years ago, Farida Jalal talking about Kajol during the shooting of DDLJ ... that Kajol would be laughing and cracking jokes between shots, and the moment the camera switched on, she would give the most perfect takes in the most emotional scenes. I've always found Sanaya to be like that ... want to see how Ashish is.
golpokobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Guinea

Absolutely! This is not the place...

But I apologize if I have hurt anyone's political or religious sentiments. That was not intentional...

Word Count: 0

StardustSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiyaS

@ bold ... I'm REALLY looking forward to this one! Ashish comes across as quite a serious guy from his tweets, I want to see how he gets along with the crazy Sanaya! 😆

@bold yeah u guessed it right, hez a v serious nd observant guy who likes 2 analyze things/ circumstances ( he might b d last guy on sets u'll hear talk nonsense ), a multi talented guy wid quiet nature , Sanaya is definitely more bubbly nd extrovert than him , he'll hav 2 get used 2 her craziness 😆 4m wt I've found out in the few months ov research on him he is a great frnd nd a good co star 2 work with, Sanaya wont b having any troubles on that front 😉
Edited by Maano_billi - 10 years ago
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This thread is too slow. We need a few pics or some more tweets that we can analyze. Ya phir Colors ki kripa ho to ek promo hi mil jaye
vanitha3d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Click Below For Larger View :

(Note: Click "Skip Ad" on upper-right corner after clicking above)

ALTERNATIVE LINK :-
Click Here
Edited by vanitha3d - 10 years ago
SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Waiting eagerly for the new promo :((
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Any news guys?!! 😉

Shreya