Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

427050 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I checked the person's channel...many more actresses have auditioned for the role, including anita hasnandani.That was a bit shocking..isnt she getting more lead roles? Oh and there was vishal gandhi's audition too
923968 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanz.

I'm Not Sure, Depends On If Barkha Said Yes Or No I Guess πŸ€” These Auditions Seems Very New Because Nautanki Films Tend To Post Their Auditions Before They Select Some Of Them, I Remember Akhay & Abhaas Auditions & Then After 3-4 Days We Got To Know That Akshay Got The Role In Do Dil Ek Jaan ;) 😳

can u give the link of their audition clips?just for curiosityπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: princessunara

umm same here.. due to bad memories i have reservations too..
i so far only watched Madhura's one and the Sunanya's 1.. didn't liek Madura's one.. but she was a hell of a lot more annoying than the Sunanya person.. so maybe might suit better..cz we r supposed to hate, and that clip was enough to raise my pure annoyance at the character!
anyway yet to watch the rest.. after that will give an opinion..

I wouldn't mind her ... she mentioned that she got along very well with San on the sets ... San was her favorite person ... that's enough to make me like Madhura πŸ˜› We're meant to hate the character anyway ... that's immaterial. But Soniya is a better actress ... I've seen her in DMG.
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
TFS. I hope we get a god vamp to compete alongside our leads.
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: DiyaS

I wouldn't mind her ... she mentioned that she got along very well with San on the sets ... San was her favorite person ... that's enough to make me like Madhura πŸ˜› We're meant to hate the character anyway ... that's immaterial. But Soniya is a better actress ... I've seen her in DMG.

I liked Soniya more too. i just watched. BUT Madhura played it in such a way i felt my dislike forming straight away!

lol i like her off screen she loves San.. n they got along like a house on fire in IPK.. so this annoyance was for the on screen character only..
she seemed very battameez i felt like kinda slapping her lol! in a way i would like her to take it.. easier to hate lol... i didn't feel that for Soniya.. but her diction was very good..

jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Guys Check The Other Audition Too, Just Posted It In ChhanChhan Forum ; D
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Madhura's audition was the funniest.. πŸ˜†
Baap re .. 😲 Acting is SO difficult. πŸ€”

I loved Soniya's audition.. 😳

And welcome back Sanzy..! πŸ€—
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: LOLitaPawar

I checked the person's channel...many more actresses have auditioned for the role, including anita hasnandani.That was a bit shocking..isnt she getting more lead roles? Oh and there was vishal gandhi's audition too

OMG is that you aanchal..! πŸ€— Long time <3 😳

Sumi here!! :D
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
The only one I liked was Soniya (altho I totally agree with the person who made the comment about her make up but then perhaps it's meant to be garish) but she lost herself in the character...she made me feel that the character had more substance than just a vamp. I really didn't like an of the others not as in they made me hate them but their acting irritated me. Damn, I'd really wanted Barkha though.
rehann thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TFS...
High5😳 i like Soniya one too...
the emotion n voice r extremely perfect... from what i watch...
this Leela is something like 'bazaar' aurat or maybe 'woh' type ki ladki...
or any leader gang's woman... who have access with big crime gang...
who help rudra monitor their drug/ terror/smugling business or smething...

wish TC out tom with the finalized actor for leela's role...😳

Edited by rehann - 10 years ago