Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
OK, the last one was fabulous, but they need to tone down the makeup. It's a little scary.
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sanz.

I Posted It Now :) Check The Last One 😳 I Felt She Was The Best One Especially Her Eyes & Voice Modulation .

Thank you ... OMG, that was Keerti ma'am from DMG 😆 I'll find it funny to see her if she gets picked, she's embedded in my mind as Dr Keerti!

But I agree ... I also found her the best.

I liked Madhura also, but she was very 'city-fied . Didn't sound rural at all .. don't know if she is meant to 😛
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SS88

I liked Tanvi and Sunayna's too. Is this Barkha's role?

I'm Not Sure, Depends On If Barkha Said Yes Or No I Guess 🤔 These Auditions Seems Very New Because Nautanki Films Tend To Post Their Auditions Before They Select Some Of Them, I Remember Akhay & Abhaas Auditions & Then After 3-4 Days We Got To Know That Akshay Got The Role In Do Dil Ek Jaan ;) 😳
DiyaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: SS88

OK, the last one was fabulous, but they need to tone down the makeup. It's a little scary.

🤣 true!!!

Word Count: 1

jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Thank you ... OMG, that was Keerti ma'am from DMG 😆 I'll find it funny to see her if she gets picked, she's embedded in my mind as Dr Keerti!

But I agree ... I also found her the best.

I liked Madhura also, but she was very 'city-fied . Didn't sound rural at all .. don't know if she is meant to 😛

I Know, Dr Keerti The Hitler Doctor 😆 Madhura Was Actually Looking Quite Pretty & The Costume She Is Wearing Seems Like The Costumes Laila Will Wear In The Show ;D
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Sunara, don't even think about it! They're guarding those clips like they're pure gold 😆 How I wish we could get a glimpse of them too!

hehe kya karu di! min goes only to them! ❤️ n am so parched right now for info!! seriously!

DiyaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanz.

I'm Not Sure, Depends On If Barkha Said Yes Or No I Guess 🤔 These Auditions Seems Very New Because Nautanki Films Tend To Post Their Auditions Before They Select Some Of Them, I Remember Akhay & Abhaas Auditions & Then After 3-4 Days We Got To Know That Akshay Got The Role In Do Dil Ek Jaan ;) 😳

Yes, I remember that ... I was quite surprised, because I always felt Abhaas is the better actor. But Akshay is doing very well in DDEJ. Hope Abhaas comes back in a new show, I liked him in Dastaan, I feel he could play a very good hero with grey shades. What a tough job these actors have, they must be auditioning for so many roles ... must be disheartening to be turned down so many times before they get picked.

I guess this is Barkha's role ... she was slotted to be negative.
..SaNaYaHoLiC.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
TFS! OMG I don't like watching auditions lol. But would love to see Ashish <3
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: mpat

I only know one person from the list...and I hope they don't pick her...bad memories from the past.
No offense to anyone. . 😊

umm same here.. due to bad memories i have reservations too..
i so far only watched Madhura's one and the Sunanya's 1.. didn't liek Madura's one.. but she was a hell of a lot more annoying than the Sunanya person.. so maybe might suit better..cz we r supposed to hate, and that clip was enough to raise my pure annoyance at the character!
anyway yet to watch the rest.. after that will give an opinion..

showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I liked the last actress, Soniya, among these.