Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: showviewer

I hope so too, want passion but no physical violence.

Yeah, yeah! Passion not violence!
N.K.R. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Is it just me or is this week going by fast? I hope every week goes by fast now until the 1st episode of Rang Rasiya. The promos are so short but full of power, emotion, and detail. Both Sanaya and Ashish seem to be fitting perfectly in their roles! Wishing all the best to the entire cast and crew! πŸ˜†
kbtr thumbnail

Originally posted by: N.K.R.

Is it just me or is this week going by fast? I hope every week goes by fast now until the 1st episode of Rang Rasiya. The promos are so short but full of power, emotion, and detail. Both Sanaya and Ashish seem to be fitting perfectly in their roles! Wishing all the best to the entire cast and crew! πŸ˜†

Not for me. The time is agonizingly s..l..o..w for me!!
Click this link!πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by kbtr - 10 years ago
kbtr thumbnail

number twenty-four identical with a trunk Stock Photo - 17499323
Edited by kbtr - 10 years ago
StardustSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kbtr

Click this link!πŸ˜ƒ

aww its so cute V, pink nd red color highlight d color ov luv, the actual theme ov the show ❀️❀️
N.K.R. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kbtr

Click this link!πŸ˜ƒ

That makes it seem like forever, but whenever i have a quiz/test and i need more time, it just fly's by πŸ˜• Excited for Rang Rasiya
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
24 days to go πŸ‘πŸΌ

Love the counter, Vittoria! πŸ˜ƒ

Rags, well said ... love the words in bold ... all the producers want Sanaya in their shows for all the reasons you said ... a very talented brilliant actress, and a thorough professional, who takes her work and that of everyone else, seriously, and gives it the utmost respect.

I have not come across Ashish's work earlier ... I do remember hearing about him in CGM, all good things. Apart from one clip, I haven't watched any more ... the one clip was enough to reassure me he is a good actor, and that was enough. But seeing him in the promos has changed my mind ... he is more than just 'good' ... won't say any more because I don't want to jinx anything! πŸ˜›

Keeping expectations low, or trying to πŸ˜› ... just watching Sanaya on screen again will be enough to make TV interesting again ... I hope the show is good and does well on the TRP charts and online forums as well, that will be sone pe suhaga! πŸ˜†

All the best to the Rangrasiya team.

Originally posted by: SublimeSanz..

Excellent topic Vittoria :) 25 days to go for Rang Rasiya πŸ˜ƒ

Without sounding like a fangirl, I would like to keep it very brief on Sanaya ❀️ After IPK ended, I was depressed coz I knew she would come back but nothing ever she does could take place of Khushi for me, she did CC, she did very well and although the character wasn't the closest to my heart, CC did make a place in my heart, that way the wound that I had got healed :P Again after CC ended I was sad BUT this time I just knew she's gonna come in something even bigger and better, my heart said it. And there you go, Rang Rasiya happened. Even after the CC debacle, the girl is in demand, why? Coz she is hardworking, determined, dedicated and most importantly, a thorough professional.She loves and respects everyone and these little things make her personality which reflect so strongly onscreen. One hell of a brilliant actress she is and who doesn't want her in their show? Everyone!!! I am so proud of Sanaya Irani ❀️ This woman does wonders on my screen, seriously TV is absolutely nothing without her presence.

Coming to Ashish, I always had a soft corner for him ever since I saw his show Gunahon Ke Devta's first look, he looked so rugged and so hot to say the least :P I was impressed but of course I never followed him as such. Then I watched a bit of him in Rab Se Sona Ishq on Zee TV. He had a complete punjabi accent in it and whoa, this guy was the only good thing about the show, coz the show was that weak. But I always knew he had potential and he needs a big break and now that he has this big break with Rang Rasiya, I am really happy for him. When I first about Ashish Sharma being cast opposite Sanaya int he show, I was kind of apprehensive but the PROMO took me by a shock, both the first and the second promo. I am totally blown away by his screen presence, his voice and his rugged look with that moustache.

I wish Sanaya and Ashish all the best for Rang Rasiya, may the show bring them all success, both TRP/rating and internet wise πŸ‘πŸΌ ❀️

ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks Dia, agree with you as well 😳 And I wish I could say 1 day more for Rang Rasiya :P Getting so impatient now :P
crazyforsanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Seriously!
It's taking tooo looong for Dec 29 to get here!!!!!!
Hey, v; Finally! You got the countdown clock! cool!
I knew you could do it! Perseverance always pays off!
llsujill thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
still 23 days more😲😲
its so long...hope the remaining days passes fast..
excited for rangrasiyaπŸ₯³