Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ght_sajan

πŸ‘πŸ‘fab post ... these days don't frequent this place much but do check random posts now and then ...but honestly u have a fan in me...apart from being eloquent what i most love abt ur posts are u never dismiss anyone's opinion but address it in the most rational way possible ...also never the one to take digs...

Thankyou ...hey I remember you , we chatted many many threads back πŸ˜ƒ , where do you keep vanishing ...come more often pls .
Guinea thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naach_Basanti

G, you nailed it absolutely.

You said every single thing I would want to say about Sanaya. CC didnt work, but which actor can only speak of shows that always worked? Irrespective of what people would like to think of their favorite, no one in invicible.

But the important thing is whether she can face that and move on in her career. From the looks of it she has.

I had said this earlier and Ill say it again, one of the reasons I like her is that she never offers excuses nor does she complain. She just accepts things as they are, and mo0ves on by doing what she is best at- working hard, putting up a show.

Another things that people often forget is the kind of background she comes from. She is from an affluent background, it would be so easy for her to put her feet up and not work her ass off. But she doesnt. She is very ambitious & driven and I relate to that as a career oriented woman myself.

K , thankyou 😊 ...normally don't write such long posts but their were a lot of discussions happening on should sanaya have done CC or not at the beginning of this thread , so thought of giving my opinion ...
You got to work to learn and hone yourself as a professional , for that matter how do we know how rangrasiya would shape up ...its looking great , the promos and ashish are awesome , seems like the PH has done their homework ...but time will tell ...

Highlighted what you have written , I agree ...she has studied in one of the best business colleges of mumbai and comes from a very affluent parsi background. Its her love for acting , her determination to succeed and to be a long term player in the tv industry and her willingness to make sacrifices for it ...that is and will take her places.
Guinea thumbnail

Which paper is this sunara , I know its the bollywood life article ...
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Naach_Basanti

Hi Kashi, welcome to this thread. One of the reasons I participate in Sanaya related threads is because difference of opinion and constructive criticism is always welcome.

I agree with you on this. I think she could have handled the FK issue better, either remained silent or have refuted his allegations sincerely.

But she spoke her mind, something she does always. At least that way she is consistent.

@red : I share this POV too.. cz until FK gave that interview everything San did is i find no fault of.. but i wished she remained silent after that instead of getting involved even to the extent she did.. or just let it pass after the 1st refusal..
but as u mentioned she was herself..the nature we always saw was consistent..

anyway its now water under the bridge.. n that man is an episode i prefer to forget...

Naz_nisar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Congratz for the new thread..eagerly waiting for 30th Dec..
And the countdown begins...29 days to go...
kashi11 thumbnail
Thankyou for welcoming me into your discussions. At the risk of outstaying my welcome, I am sticking my neck a little more regarding the constructive discussions, but I hope for the last time.
I hope that this extends to discussion on the show as well. Even if the show does well, there are bound to be periods/episodes where the story makes no sense, where the characters act irrationally, where Sanaya herself is not as good as in previous scenes or does not look good in some frames. For some of us this can be a small blip which we overlook, for others this will stand out and only focussed on. I hope all discussions are welcomed. After all it can only be a good thing if more people watch and react (even if negatively) than to have people not watch at all. And one can agree, disagree, ignore and even accept the criticism.

You are all really nice and sensible and I am sure you will make this an inviting and interesting place and I look forward to really.interesting discussions as the show gets underway.
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guinea

Which paper is this sunara , I know its the bollywood life article ...

RangRasiya article in local news paper 'State Times'.. Found in twitter

Guinea thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashi11

Thankyou for welcoming me into your discussions. At the risk of outstaying my welcome, I am sticking my neck a little more regarding the constructive discussions, but I hope for the last time.

I hope that this extends to discussion on the show as well. Even if the show does well, there are bound to be periods/episodes where the story makes no sense, where the characters act irrationally, where Sanaya herself is not as good as in previous scenes or does not look good in some frames. For some of us this can be a small blip which we overlook, for others this will stand out and only focussed on. I hope all discussions are welcomed. After all it can only be a good thing if more people watch and react (even if negatively) than to have people not watch at all. And one can agree, disagree, ignore and even accept the criticism.

You are all really nice and sensible and I am sure you will make this an inviting and interesting place and I look forward to really.interesting discussions as the show gets underway.

You should have seen how some of the most ardent sanaya fans trashed CC in this forum πŸ˜† . Anyway , higlighted what you have written and I hope this seriously happens when the show starts. It makes the forum more robust .it happened to some extent in CC also but to be fair ...only the most ardent sanaya fans were watching the show at the very end so their wasn't much criticism floating around πŸ˜‰

I will tell you , the probelm happens when some sanaya " lovers" who are well known for their " love " for sanaya make a post with a particular agenda ...either to mock/ bash sanaya or to rile up the fans , then things get a little messy. They highlight only negative posts and are infact present in only such postsπŸ˜†

Anyway I am not holding my breadth , once the show starts their " love" will make them appear in the forum and you will know what I mean ...

Look forward to seeing more of you 😊

Guinea thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naz_nisar

Congratz for the new thread..eagerly waiting for 30th Dec..

And the countdown begins...29 days to go...

Amd if its the 29 th dec when the show starts thn 28 days to go ...πŸ˜ƒ
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: neet2407

Thanks Sunara!
It was amazing to meet her! You will meet her for sure I didn't know how I'd meet her either and suddenly the opportunity just came (which of course I grabbed!)

I always think if you dream about it so intensely it will happen for sure and in a weird way the longer you wait for it the more special it will be (though not too long a wait of course!)

I will of course comment I always did comment just in my mind instead of in cyberspace But now I willingly enter the asylum and can't wait to dissect RangRasiya

In fact at 930pm now I sometimes switch on colors in preparation A fully fledged member of the asylum πŸ˜›

aww i so so hope i will one day during the next year or so ❀️ n i agree when u wish hard enough it does come true.. i got her autograph.. n i prayed for it every day.. so now my wish is to meet her in real! n hopefully i will get lucky enough to get that chance too!

n definitely will look forward to seeing more of ur posts around here! 😳

hehe i am still not stalking Colors cz i am always online lol. πŸ˜†