Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Guinea

Totally agree with you , she is human ...will make mistakes at times , being in the public eye ...will be highlighted more . I have highlighted something you have said above , I sincerely hope so too 😊

Agree with both of you! Everyone makes mistakes,it is a human tendency! You just cant be perfect every time! It is not humanly possible. Only thing one must do,is learn from those mistakes and try not to repeat them .. In fact we relate to such people more,because we then feel that we are not the only one to make such mistakes,here is someone else too😳 Bold,hoping for the same ⭐️
Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 years ago
923968 thumbnail
why the views are nt increasing?its only 488 on YTπŸ˜•πŸ˜•
neet2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

I bet it was..

BTW a debate on whether Paro is leftie or rightie is on.. Join in if you'd like.. (Yup! that's the kindof madness u'll be subjected to.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.)

My vote goes for rightie (but leftie when directorji demands πŸ˜‰ )
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sanaya4all

why the views are nt increasing?its only 488 on YTπŸ˜•πŸ˜•

They froze it again??πŸ˜• Never mind dear, I think the channel, PH and everyone has got the message loud and clear with first promo, that Rangrasiya is loved!!
Beauceant thumbnail

Originally posted by: neet2407

My vote goes for rightie (but leftie when directorji demands πŸ˜‰ )

Diplomatic answer hmmm,.😊 Rightie is leading..
MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Guinea

My two pence abt the issue a lot of us are discussing...

I am glad sanaya did CC for a multitude of reasons ...firstly the show on paper must have sounded really good to her and she was very clear that , she did not want to do a love story immidiately after IPK which is a good thought.

Yes, I agree CC was a very average show and not even all sanaya fans watched it for the 6 months it was on air , but in my opinion it gave her the neccessary gap from ipk and let her come out of the " khushi" shadow , she portrayed Channchann in a very mature manner and i personally loved to see this difference , inspite of Having a very flat script for CC.

I donot beleive it would have been better if she would have stayed at home doing nothing for a year and waited for rangrasiya because you need to work to learn ...

When she did the welcome show in LOK for a week , she probably learnt what it takes to do a reality show and may I say she was the most well behaved of them all and came out with flying colours ( here i am not talking of her cooking πŸ˜† )

When she anchored the zee valentine show with karan grover ...she showed us another side to her talents , this would have taught her if anchoring is really her thing or not ...

When she did the dance performance in JDJ as dhrasti's best friend , she pretty much realised what it takes to do a dance reality show with a daily soap ( as she did this for a week) and wheather she is upto it. Being in jdj also ofcourse helped the channel in realising that they wanted sanaya in one of their showsπŸ˜†

CC her learning must have been tremendous , probably what all she should get into before signing her next show in terms of script , co actors , what work has been done by the PH on the show etc. I am sure even with the whole FK issue ...their must have been a learning on how she could have handled it better , how should she henceforth form relations with co stars she hardly knows etc ...

Even in rangrasiya ...as time passes by , their will be learnings , some good / some bad as every experience teaches you something.

How can you learn , grow , mature as an actor by sitting at home for one year ...what are you supposed to do ...give interviews and do PR exercises.
Sanaya has a very strong , inherrent sense of how the tv industry operates and what it requires ...her choices are correct . See for yourself ...its been one year and she is on a stronger wicket now in her career then she ever was .

πŸ‘πŸ‘fab post ... these days don't frequent this place much but do check random posts now and then ...but honestly u have a fan in me...apart from being eloquent what i most love abt ur posts are u never dismiss anyone's opinion but address it in the most rational way possible ...also never the one to take digs...
Edited by ght_sajan - 10 years ago
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Its fine for watching, i liked it too, but somewhere, at some little corner of my heart, I couldnt help feeling a little angry when I saw those scenes.. May be its a personal thing but still.. But its the flaws in a character the shades which make it more interesting.. CC was too perfect to be true..

ya that is it! i mean i ranted when he hurt her..but it was good content to watch and go crazy abt.. the flaws in each character was what made IPK as endearing as it was as opposed to a perfect CC(as in show) which felt flat..

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kashi11

Msfrootie

I agree. A character that is perfect is a very flat character and not only is difficult to connect but I expect that actor also feels less challenged. Allowing a character to feel angry, jealous, insecure (all negative emotions) and most importantly allowing them to be wrong sometimes makes them more real. Additionally a story that has development or movement of a character (even if it regresses) is far more interesting. I hope RR does not disappoint on that score.

i completely agree! And welcome on board! πŸ€—

Beauceant thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

ya that is it! i mean i ranted when he hurt her..but it was good content to watch and go crazy abt.. the flaws in each character was what made IPK as endearing as it was as opposed to a perfect CC(as in show) which felt flat..

Out of context, but this thread needs to be made sticky! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Msfrootie - 10 years ago
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Out of context, but this thread needs to be made sticky! πŸ˜ƒ

Have told Mels, Deeps :D