Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Guinea

I have a slightly different take to the FK situation , I was dissapointed with the situation having happened but not with sanaya's handling of it , 😊Anyway I respect your opinion and am aware that a lot of ppl share your opinion too.
Coming to your second point , I feel sanaya always lets her work do all the talking ...yes, havn't heard from her for such a long time , hopefully once rangrasiya is abt to start ...we will get her interviews. She is an extremely articulate , wellspoken lady and her interviews are always a pleasure to read / hear.

If i was disappointed with someone, it was the channel Sony and the PH😑.. Sanaya took it calmly and even joked about it for some time, the channel or PH should ve clarified matters in that time, which they dint for obvious reasons,FK had influence, how, i dont know. As far as FK is concerned the less is said the better.. Just my thoughts, its a matter of perspectives after all😊.. May be she should not have responded but how long can someone just take it.. πŸ˜•

And we cant believe everything these online sites say..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Sometimes I wonder how they get away with the things I say..

One thing I'm happy is Colors seems more responsible in this regard..
neet2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sweetgal19-

Hi Anita ! Welcome to the forum dear 😳Lovely post ! Completely agree with whatever you have said ⭐️Wow,you have met Sanaya in person ? Thats sooo cool !! Lucky youu! :D Its my dream to meet her one day

@kashi11-Loved your takes too😳Welcome to the forum dear😳

Thank you @sweetgal19 !
It was a dream for me too Your dream will come true and it'll be one if the best days of your life!
Looking forward to hanging out here
kashi11 thumbnail
Guinea
Yes I agree Sanaya is articulate and well-spoken and her interviews are a pleasure to read. But sometimes less is more in my point of view. And I really don;t want to belabour this point but in agreeing with you that there will be ups and downs in RR too (as happens with all experiences in life), and I hope we can continue to discuss all views as respectfully and that we all admire Sanaya as an actress and a person it is ok sometimes to disagree with what she says or does. It doesn't mean one likes her any less - just that she is as human as any of us.

Thankyou for your post and to others too for an open and interesting discussion.

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: neet2407

Thank you @sweetgal19 !
It was a dream for me too Your dream will come true and it'll be one if the best days of your life!
Looking forward to hanging out here

Aww thank you for your kind words dear,hope they come true someday And my name is Abhinaya,you can call me Abhi :)
Beauceant thumbnail

Deeps πŸ€— I'm here 😳 You all were talking na ,so didnt want to interrupt much! So was just being a silent reader for a while 😳 Loved all your takes waise! πŸ€—

Hiii!!πŸ€— Caught u..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Mad stuff as usual.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† A left/right handedness debate is on. too BTW..
Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kashi11

Guinea

Yes I agree Sanaya is articulate and well-spoken and her interviews are a pleasure to read. But sometimes less is more in my point of view. And I really don;t want to belabour this point but in agreeing with you that there will be ups and downs in RR too (as happens with all experiences in life), and I hope we can continue to discuss all views as respectfully and that we all admire Sanaya as an actress and a person it is ok sometimes to disagree with what she says or does. It doesn't mean one likes her any less - just that she is as human as any of us.

Thankyou for your post and to others too for an open and interesting discussion.

Totally agree with you , she is human ...will make mistakes at times , being in the public eye ...will be highlighted more . I have highlighted something you have said above , I sincerely hope so too 😊
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

Hiii!!πŸ€— Caught u..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Mad stuff as usual.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† A left/right handedness debate is on. too BTW..

Yup you did πŸ˜†πŸ€— I sawww! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And Team Righty won,that also I saw πŸ˜†
neet2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Aww thank you for your kind words dear,hope they come true somedayAnd my name is Abhinaya,you can call me Abhi :)

Thanks Abhi πŸ˜ƒ
Beauceant thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashi11

Guinea and Msfrootie

Thankyou for the welcome and kind words about asking me to contribute more. I am not a very regular reader but will dip in sometimes when I feel I can contribute. I hope RR allows plenty of opportunities have constructive discussions and hope it is an entertainer.

You're welcome.. RR will be good enough to keep all hooked😊.. Cant wait

Dip in when some news is out, there will be sufficient madness, u ll have to contribute..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Beauceant thumbnail

Originally posted by: neet2407

Thanks Deepthi! Yes was best day of my life so far!
I am ready to enter the asylum willingly! πŸ˜‰

I bet it was..

BTW a debate on whether Paro is leftie or rightie is on.. Join in if you'd like.. (Yup! that's the kindof madness u'll be subjected to.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.)