Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neet2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Guinea

Welcome to the forum anita , lovely post😊...wow you have met sanaya in person , lucky you. Hope to see you more often now ..

Thank you Guinea! You will for sure I feel like I know all of you!!
neet2407 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

Hi Anita!! I'm Deepthi.. Most welcome to the Rangrasiya asylum as we call this.. So sweet of u to make ur first comment here for Rangrasiya..😊😊

Lucky Lady!! U got to hug Sanaya.. Sunara is not around i guess or she would ve been jumping to respond to this..

Sanaya sure is one inspiring lady and she has made all of cross boundaries of age/sex/language/ nationality for her sake..πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hope to see u around more often, commenting that is..😊

Thanks Deepthi! Yes was best day of my life so far!
I am ready to enter the asylum willingly! πŸ˜‰
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Abhi I see u lurking somewhere!!
πŸ˜•
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

My two pence abt the issue a lot of us are discussing...

I am glad sanaya did CC for a multitude of reasons ...firstly the show on paper must have sounded really good to her and she was very clear that , she did not want to do a love story immidiately after IPK which is a good thought.

Yes, I agree CC was a very average show and not even all sanaya fans watched it for the 6 months it was on air , but in my opinion it gave her the neccessary gap from ipk and let her come out of the " khushi" shadow , she portrayed Channchann in a very mature manner and i personally loved to see this difference , inspite of Having a very flat script for CC.

I donot beleive it would have been better if she would have stayed at home doing nothing for a year and waited for rangrasiya because you need to work to learn ...

When she did the welcome show in LOK for a week , she probably learnt what it takes to do a reality show and may I say she was the most well behaved of them all and came out with flying colours ( here i am not talking of her cooking πŸ˜† )

When she anchored the zee valentine show with karan grover ...she showed us another side to her talents , this would have taught her if anchoring is really her thing or not ...

When she did the dance performance in JDJ as dhrasti's best friend , she pretty much realised what it takes to do a dance reality show with a daily soap ( as she did this for a week) and wheather she is upto it. Being in jdj also ofcourse helped the channel in realising that they wanted sanaya in one of their showsπŸ˜†

CC her learning must have been tremendous , probably what all she should get into before signing her next show in terms of script , co actors , what work has been done by the PH on the show etc. I am sure even with the whole FK issue ...their must have been a learning on how she could have handled it better , how should she henceforth form relations with co stars she hardly knows etc ...

Even in rangrasiya ...as time passes by , their will be learnings , some good / some bad as every experience teaches you something.

How can you learn , grow , mature as an actor by sitting at home for one year ...what are you supposed to do ...give interviews and do PR exercises.
Sanaya has a very strong , inherrent sense of how the tv industry operates and what it requires ...her choices are correct . See for yourself ...its been one year and she is on a stronger wicket now in her career then she ever was .

Guinea di,beautifully said πŸ‘ As you said,one must have to work to learn. So I'm really glad that Sanaya,instead of giving just small onscreen segments etc,ventured to work in different genres,be it a reality show like Welcome or anchoring in the valentine show and even took up a much different character Chhanchhan which was actually a very relatable character,because she was a modern day woman which we could all easily relate to (despite the poor storyline). So I do not regret at all that she took up any of those shows because what she is now and whatever she must have learnt on her way,would be due to these past experiences. Bold- just bang on πŸ‘ I'm sure too that Sanaya knows all this,which is what made her take them up..
Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 years ago
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

Abhi I see u lurking somewhere!!

πŸ˜•

Deeps πŸ€— I'm here 😳 You all were talking na ,so didnt want to interrupt much! So was just being a silent reader for a while 😳 Loved all your takes waise! πŸ€—
neet2407 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rockystar22

hii anita πŸ˜ƒ
welcome to the forum...and congrtazz on your first post ...
its really amazing that all the members in this thread are awesome and well spoken that they can even make silent readers speak up who havent made any post for 1 year ...
u guys r really amazing
kudos to allπŸ‘

Thanks rockystar22! Indeed sanaya and all the thread members (including yourself) are amazing! πŸ˜ƒ
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: neet2407

Hello!

My name is Anita and I have been a silent reader on the forums (ipk) since October 2011 -so silent in fact that this is my first post ever!

Everyday I read the pages and finally I just wanted to say hi and contribute to this awesome forum

Tiny background I am Bengali in origin born and brought up in the uk though I visit India often

Started watching ipk as my bro is called arnav and carers for my mum who was ill were Asian and used to watch starplus a lot (as well as my dad)I had no knowledge of Hindi at all but appreciated the subtitles when I started watching ipk and it helped me through some tough times
To cut a long story short I am a massive Sanaya fan and had the good fortune to meet her when she came to London I turned into a teenager when I finally went upto her and was so gobsmacked I just hugged her as tight as possible and said you are awesome! Only thing that came out of my mouth - to my surprise she hugged me back just as tightly! I love everything about her on screen her talent, beauty and aura and off screen she has shined as an amazing person way before I even met her! So glad I can talk about Sanaya and RangRasiya (which I can't wait for!) with all you guys

I watched chan chan in all it's entirety too and am slowly making my way through mjht though no subtitles so it's slow (I would probably watch sanaya open an envelope if I got a chance!)
Ashish and Sanaya look very impressive together and though my Hindi has improved from non existent it is still weak and I rely on all your translations!
Can't wait for RangRasiya and to hang out with you all! X

Hi Anita ! Welcome to the forum dear 😳 Lovely post ! Completely agree with whatever you have said ⭐️Wow,you have met Sanaya in person ? Thats sooo cool !! Lucky youu! :D Its my dream to meet her one day
@kashi11-Loved your takes too 😳 Welcome to the forum dear 😳
neet2407 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sweetgal19-

Guinea di,beautifully saidπŸ‘As you said,one must have to work to learn. So I'm really glad that Sanaya,instead of giving just small onscreen segments etc,ventured to work in different genres,be it a reality show like Welcome or anchoring in the valentine show and even took up a much different character Chhanchhan which was actually a very relatable character,because was a modern day woman which we could all easily relate to (despite the poor storyline). So I do not regret at all that she took up any of those shows because what she is now and whatever she must have learnt on her way,would be due to these past experiences. Bold- just bang onπŸ‘I'm sure too that Sanaya knows all this,which is what made her take them up..

I agree with both of you
I think taking decisions based on what you believe and your experiences then giving it 110% and moving on when necessary and never losing that sense of self is inspiring action from Sanaya From what I have seen of the promos I think Paro has a little bit of that!
Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kashi11

Guinea and Msfrootie

Thankyou for the welcome and kind words about asking me to contribute more. I am not a very regular reader but will dip in sometimes when I feel I can contribute. I hope RR allows plenty of opportunities have constructive discussions and hope it is an entertainer.

You are welcome and look forward to having more of these discussions with you ...I sincerely hope too , that RR is an awesome entertainer and allows us to have numerous entertaining constructive discussions 😊
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

I have a slightly different take to the FK situation , I was dissapointed with the situation having happened but not with sanaya's handling of it , 😊Anyway I respect your opinion and am aware that a lot of ppl share your opinion too.
Coming to your second point , I feel sanaya always lets her work do all the talking ...yes, havn't heard from her for such a long time , hopefully once rangrasiya is abt to start ...we will get her interviews. She is an extremely articulate , wellspoken lady and her interviews are always a pleasure to read / hear.

I agree with what Guinea di said ! I felt that Sanaya handled it beautifully! For his immature behaviour,she could have easily spoken against him and washed the dirty linen in public but instead of doing so,being Sanaya,she chose to ignore most of it and only continued to speak out her support and love for the cast and crew. She is one of the most level headed people I have ever seen and as Di said,a very articulate person!