ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
i want chanchan 2 to happen.i am missing chanchan serial.
Edited by ehaab - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Sorry no offense intended,, but plz spare the horror,, Sanaya's talent was completely wasted in tht show,, ,,, there r so many bad memories related to tht show,,,, Right now she is there where she rightly belongs,,, n i am very happy for her,,,,
Arshi1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
I honestly hope not, this was hands down Sanaya's worst show. Her talent along with Supriya Pathaks got wasted.
Edited by Arshi1195 - 10 years ago
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
😆

Whilst I LOVED, ABSOLUTELY LOOOVED the concept of a 'Woman of Substance' and that of the female protagonist being more than a damsel in distress or a dithering idiot (!!!) a woman in her own right, I can concede wholeheartedly, that the execution of this show was horrendous!
Some of the issues presented were mind boggling - adultery, bigotry, avarice, domination, suppression, sexual harassment, blackmail... but alas! But for the execution...!
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
As long as its not Sanaya who is going to do it I have absolutely no problem with it! 🤣
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
While I loved Chhanchhan at a certain point, Sanaya was wasted in the show, So no more CC ever, please!!! Happy with RR <3 Now that is Sanaya's calibre ❤️
sadhnasoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I hope she does something in which her talent is utilized
arshiipk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thank god that the show wasn't extended till march and it got over...now finally and hopefully will get to see some really nice performance from sanaya which I was missing since ipk got over...waiting eagerly for rang rasiya😛