LuvuKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: chulbuli94

Oye TT,u r an artist !!!

I m looking so cute naa!!!
Tell Dhanu~~~
I M THE CUTEST !!! 😎

i think you should consult a doc or wear a spex..
I'm the CUTEST...😎
-Saba- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
@Saba

Love 🤗1st of all i missed you on my B'day a lottt...but i know your best wishes are always there with me..
its not about just Birthday..you make me feel so special with your amazing ways of showing love and caring daily..
I cant thank god enough for having you in my life..i truly adore you and love you so much..
what ??i really have nothing new to say..😆you love me..i love you and we know it bas..

i dont know what to say for everything you do..a simply thanks is all i have to say..but i'll be there for you always love..I promise..
ok this thing i made days ago after my B'day when you were absent..so i was missing you a lot..
[

@Love 🤗
it means a lot a lot...
you know i was feeling bad very much ..😭
when i missed ur bday during my exams...couldn't find words to say sorry to you...
...Love the love gave me here..Love every line u wrote here
wow amazing gift Love...this is absolutely one of the best gift i have ever got.
(feeling very special) you know 😳
Love (multiply by 100000000000) you..😆

Edited by -Saba- - 10 years ago
SanayaFlawless thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tiahalder

@Soul sis..
thank you so so so much for the wonderful surprise..🤗
The thread is amazing just like you..

But seriously your wish at midnight was enough for me..i was simply so happy...but this surprise was like extra dose of happiness and was like beyond my imagination or expectation..😲
i was spellbound..

I dont know when you managed to do all these as i know you have been very busy off late..still you did it..I'm so lucky that i have a sis like you..

earlier i used to nag my mom saying i dont i have a sibling..😆but then got happy thinking its all my kingdom..😎 but nowadays i again nag her saying why shukz is not my own sis..😆its a different story that she cannot understand anything i say..😉
But sis i promise to be there for you always..and do remember i'm always here waiting For you and missing you <3

You are more than my sister
You are my best friend
You are the one that will be there
when my heart needs to mend.

I love you sister
more than you will ever know
You are my other half
with you I am whole

🤗🤗🤗
omg you sang a song for me..that too Hindi😲..wow I'm touched..🤪☺️I wish it was audible..
see this song and Crazy doodle 🤣is dedicated to you
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JV74i4yvcA[/YOUTUBE]

Love you ❤️
------------------------------
Ok enough said ..Need to stop here!! since i can finish the entire thread writing about you 😳

OMG sis 😭
i have no words to say to you other thn thank you for being my soul sis 🤗🤗
N.K.R. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: juhi_sajan

tune khud se woh drawing banayi, oh thats so cute , par me kuch zyada hi choti nahi ho gayi😆
koi nahi tere bd me meri umar kaam ho gayi aur tujhe meri taraaf se mera fav sweet mil gaya😆
I am really glad to become friends with u😳
love you😳

Aww so sweet, this seriously made my day thank you