Happy Birthday soul sis ..Tia ❤️

SanayaFlawless thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

November 26th marks the birthday of person who's not just a gr8 friend and a loving sister but a very kind n wonderful human being' 😳

Tia ,,My soul sis,The happiness that you have given me since I met you is incomparable to any others I've ever experienced. I felt so great when you became my friend! You opened me up to a whole new world that I had never explored before. Your kindness and generosity made me want to go out there and meet new people to see, your loving personality has brought so much brightness into my life, I consider myself so lucky to have you. I feel like before i met you, my life was empty. Yeah i had friends and family and all of that, but there was something else that was missing...''A sisters love'' ..then you entered my life and filled the empty space with so much joy i can't even express! I thank you soul sis for everything and wish that your birthday and your life ahead would be spectacular, just like you!

😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳

You say it's your birthday

They say it's your birthday

We're gonna have a good time

I'm glad it's your birthday

Happy birthday to you !

Yes we're going to a party party

I would like you to dance...

Take a cha-cha-cha-chance

You say it's your birthday

They say it's your birthday

We're gonna have a good time

I'm glad it's your birthday

Happy birthday to you

A Song For U From Soul sis 😆

Phoolon Ka Taaron Ka Sabka Kehna Hai

The flowers and stars say

Ek Hazaron Mein Meri Behna Hai

My sister is one in a thousand

Sari Umar Hamein Sang Rehna Hai

Through out aur life we should be together

Phoolon Ka Taaron Ka Sabka Kehna Hai

The flowers and stars say

Ek Hazaron Mein Meri Behna Hai

My sister is one in a thousand

Sari Umar Hamein Sang Rehna Hai

Through out aur life we should be together

Dear sister You are a halo around me Always looking out for me And protecting me Wishing well for me And guiding me Thank you for being my guardian angel I wish you a very Happy Birthday.
I once saw a genie to whom I said, hey mister
Do whatever you can, but give me the world's best sister
To have a sibling like you, I always prayed
To this day, it has been the best wish I have ever made
The best thing to happen is that it came true
In you have found the best sister, happy birthday to you

Luv you
Edited by SanayaFlawless - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SanayaFlawless thumbnail
Birthday Wishes

Anz
1st of all Happy birthday tia 🤗 🤗 I love you so much 😳 😳 You are damn gud 😆 ...!! okay seriously , hope ur birthday is wonderful, exciting, rocking & happy !! My best wishes r alys with u Happy birthday 🥳

& dont forget we all r waiting for the PARTY 😎 😆

kisses & hugs :* Muhha

Gift for u 😛

Birthdays have actually given us an opportunity to celebrate, to smile and make other people smile. So lets take this opportunity and celebrate this special day by spreading the colors of life everywhere and make it memorable. Wishing you a great opportunity. Happy Birthday..!!

May All That is Good... come in Your Way...
Happy Birthday 🤗 🤗

-Kina- [Kina]

I m very bad at writing birthday msg...

but I will do this for u Tia because u r very special and u make me feel special <3
I don't even remember when we started to chat I think it was during my bday u wished me right ? It doesn't matter but I was just counting months it feels like we r friends from 10 years Lol was Ur that too much ?
OK OK now don't expect me to wish u so easily or do u ? It is very special day for me and u too I think 🤔 🤣
Many many chor are there but only u became my partner
We steal everything If we met in real life we would have stole everyone's tiffin box 🤣 Lol
Many many happy returns of the day my cute and adorable chor <3

Mahnoor
Wishing u 12 months of
HAPPINESS
52 weeks of FUN
365 days of LAUGHTER
8760 hours of GOOD LUCK
525600 minutes of JOY
31536000 seconds of SUCCESS.
wish u many many happy returns of day Tia
have a joyful moments in ur life
from your blushy mushy 😳😳😳
Aurin
On this special day, i wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Cruze

wishes 4rm Fauzia Api--pakpearl
Lets Pary Penguin Picture

It's my KARROT's Bday..
Wake up,Doll..

It's for u n ur friends...

ISroo Tongue
Many happy Returns of the Day
You are sweet like sugar and a very good and cooperative friend, Love you , keep rocking and be blessed
here is a cake , eat it and remember me

Wishes from Shifa---chulbuli94
Taute..
Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day...
Gifts for u~~

These chocolates &jalebies for u !!!

SanayaFlawless thumbnail

Ermmm some food for you😳 😆

i actually don't know the name of some food here 🤣
jalebies for you .yummy😆
is this actually something to eat😆
SanayaFlawless thumbnail

⭐️

some bday siggies for you 😛
i didn't made any of these siggies as u kknow i am not siggy maker so credit goes to these who made 😆
btw u shoul have made yur bday siggies for yourself since you make some gorgeous siggies 😆
Here You Go
Thankzz lop for making these Stuning siggies 🤗
Thankzz Bijal for this gorgeous siggy 🤗
DreamsFlyFree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

may this day... everyday, Every sec. min. hour & year be a day Full of Positive Things Loadzz of love & Laughter & tons Of good wishes & good Honest blessings <33

You deserves Everything good in life Enjoy It & remember you are getting Younger not older, your numbers are raising but your heart is getting younger..

Happy Birthday Tia 🥳 🥳

Party hard - this is YOUR day, and only yours! Happy Birthday!😆
Whatever with the past has gone, The best is always yet to come. 😎 You are awesome Sissy ⭐️

-----------------------------------------------

Wid lotzz Of love
Anzzz 😆 😆

Edited by -HaRuMi- - 10 years ago
SpellofJoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I wish you a wonderful Birthday...I hope you have an amazing day and lots of fun! Enjoy this day
silver
here is your cake...my favourite chocolate cake😳...

Junior Happy Birthday Chocolate Fudge Cake

Wishing my friend a beautiful day
Hopes and dreams I'm sending your way
May all be good and all come true
On this very special day for you!

I have a plane to make you fat today

lets party !

Edited by -CharmingSanaya - 10 years ago
LuvuKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Nov 26th is one of the best day in the entire year ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️.. Long time ago on this same day a cute baby girl 😳 born to a lovely parents. I haven't seen your parents but knowing you is more than enough for me to assure they are really best parents 👏 👏 👏. They have brought up you so well and they truly deserve all our praise ⭐️ 👏 ⭐️ for giving a wonderful lovely and an awesome human being for this world and special Thanks from me for giving me an awesome ..loving ..caring.. Unique best friend.. 🤗🤗🤗

Awww I didn't wish you yet na... 😲 😲 😲

Ok ok hmmm hmhmhm ... getting ready 😎 to sing the beautiful happy birthday song for my beautiful friend 😳 😳 😳 ...

Happy birthday to you..

Happy birthday to you..

Happy birthday dear Tia..

Happy birthday to you...

May the Good God Bless you..

May the Good God Bless you..

May the good God may the good God..

Happy birthday to you..

May you have many more..

May you have many more..

May you have many more birthdays

Happy birthday to you..

May you have bright future..

May you have bright future..

May you have may you have a bright future..

Happy birthday to you..

Dear, I do always tell everyone that I am very much blessed in every way 😳 and especially with a lovely family and wonderful best friends ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️. I have the most best friends in my life ⭐️ and as you know, you are one among them 🤗. We both got intro on our fb chat group 😳😛😉 then slowly we noticed that we both have same interest same fav persons and so similar in many ways. Sanaya was the first reason for our friendship and then There was another main reason for me to get close with you..and that was our one and only SOURAV GANGULY ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ... and for you another reason I'm from Sri Lanka 😎 .. we started to talk about sourav then slowly our personal talks and later kept on talking hours and hours about nothing 😳 😳 😳..which made us to say bye at midnight 3 😳 😉 😛.

I have met so many people on this India Forum 😕 ..got so many friends 😃..got close with few 😳...but you are really someone so very special to my heart and soul ❤️ .. earlier days..we used to talk daily 😃 😳 but now both got busy with our real life 😒 so we find difficult to meet each other online... yet we manage to talk in between 😳 and every time.. after talking to you.. I find you more nice with each passing day 👍🏼 .. really dear your family, your friends, neighbours and all the people who knows you is truly lucky 👍🏼 and blessed ⭐️ AND SO AS ME 😎

DEAR..I don't need to ask God to take care of you😉...coz I am 100% sure God will definitely carry you in his hand 😊 and he will give all the happiness 😃 😃 😃 and success ⭐️ 👍🏼 coz you truly deserve all the good things in life 👏 👏 👏...

I'm more glad 😃 😃 that we will be friends forever 😳 😳..

I am glad 😃 we are friends.. 😳

not just friends..best friends forever 🤗...

Dear, Do I need to say how much I love you 😳 😉????

Awww it is more than I can explain..

it will go on and on ..

No FULLSTOP 👎🏼.. Only COMMA 👍🏼 ...

Within you, I've found the perfect friend
Someone who I know will be there till the end
And they're not just thoughts I hope will fulfill
But thoughts that will stand forever ...

You are such a special friend,
Who deserves a special day,
For being who you are and
Bringing joy in every way.
You make me smile and laugh,
with everything you do,
So today I get to send
A special Birthday wish to you!

Dhanu Loves you s o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o . . . . . .

muc h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h

Once again ..wish you a very very very happy birthday my dear 🤗...

With Lots of Love,

Urs,

Dhanu Janu Manu 😳 😳 😳

Edited by LuvuKhushi - 10 years ago
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Happy b'day to you
Happy b'day to you
Happy b'day to dear Tia
Happy B'day to you

Many more happy returns of d day & may all ur wishes come true...Luv u 🤗