Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: CandYlicious_S

The biggest proof that this twitter account is fake is that Sanaya would never Google her own pic and then put it as her twitter DP.. 🤣 But waiting for GH to confirm its authenticity.. 😊

🤣 Sumiii! hahahha ya its a SPA theme song shoot snap! ROFL i doubt she had it with her cz it was a public snap as u said! 😆

CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Some member posted in MJHT forum so correctly.!! 😆😆 (I guess it was najma.. 😳❤️)
How come Sanaya is not following Brad Pitt on twitter? 😉 😆
Edited by CandYlicious_S - 10 years ago
Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: spate22

Yes, pumpkin!! I know!! ;) Sorry, wasn't around much but I do
read tidbits at work!! I know you were watching like the whole colors channel to catch how
many times they play the promos!! Although, I don't know the final counts!!:)

Shreya

For you shreya ...
5 th and last report of the day . This one is during the Big Boss break .😊
The breaks are much longer almost 3 minutes each
Break 1 : beintehaa old promo plus lots of running show promo
Break 2 : rangrasiya old promo plus kwk and india got talent .

This is specially for shreya and all the others that were concerned that RR promo is not being shown enough . Out of the 10 breaks from 7 pm to 10 pm , RR promo was shown in 4 breaks and beintehaa in 2 breaks ...

pls note the reason This is the last report is because under no circumstances will I watch uttaran even in super fast mode. 😆😆

Chaiya_Chaiya thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Wow! 5 page discussion on Sanaya's twitter!

After going through these past few pages, I too think that it could be related to Colors. I have mixed feelings about her being on twitter. On one side, it would be easy for us fans to convey our love and appreciation of her hard work and talent. However, on the flip side, it's just as easy to bash her personally. And I can guarantee that there will be some people who will bash her regarding her previous show and/or regarding her personal life. It's one thing to know there are are people "bashing" you or your loved ones, and it's totally different in knowing what exactly they are saying. It will only hurt her and make her hate "fandom." So for this sake I really hope that this is her real account that is managed by colors PR. This way they can promote and Sanaya will be away from such people.

p.s. My reasons for strong possibility of Colors PR handling this account:

1. Sanaya / other IPK co. saying in multiple interviews that she has a hard time with technology.

2. It seems that all colors' actors have twitter / other social networking site. Maybe this is part of their contract.

3. I can't really verify this since I don't have twitter, but is she following only crew related to RR or does she follow any of the IPK crew? If it's really her, and considering how close she is to the IPK crew, she would follow many of those on twitter. (Akshay always mentions if someone from IPK has joined twitter).

So it could be real/ but not really hers at the same time. Like many of you said, this may just be a promotional strategy of the channel.

Sorry, I didn't intend to write an essay!
Edited by nine2 - 10 years ago
Chaiya_Chaiya thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Some member posted in MJHT forum so correctly.!! 😆😆

Oh yea, she loves him!

Is she following any of the IPK fellows other than hegde? Or is it only colors folks?
CandYlicious_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

🤣 Sumiii! hahahha ya its a SPA theme song shoot snap! ROFL i doubt she had it with her cz it was a public snap as u said! 😆

Hai na? 🤣 We have our own twisted ways to prove that this account is fake OR may be a PR moveby RR team. 😆 Lets see what news GH brings regarding this matter :p
princessunara thumbnail

Some member posted in MJHT forum so correctly.!! 😆😆 (I guess it was najma.. 😳❤️)

ROFL ROFL ROFL.. even if she was real Sanaya doesn't know enough to do that! 🤣

plus she doesn't like Brad Pitt anymore! she grew out of her crush! 😆
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
SO i was looking at the people whom this account of Sanaya's is following.. And it was all BOLLYWOOD actors..!! 😳 🤣 Ab toh i am pakka sure that it is fake one..!! 😆 Sanaya is NEVER into bolly people..!! AAAHH Caught you fake account maker..! 😈
sarunsashasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey is it Sanaya's real acc??
princessunara thumbnail

SO i was looking at the people whom this account of Sanaya's is following.. And it was all BOLLYWOOD actors..!! 😳 🤣 Ab toh i am pakka sure that it is fake one..!! 😆 Sanaya is NEVER into bolly people..!! AAAHH Caught you fake account maker..! 😈

oh now I am 100% sure its fake! 🤣 unless the Colors PR handler is a bw worshiper! 😛 cz hell yes San is no way in hell gonna follow any1 from BW😈 no1 except SRK hehe she likes him a lot n she has always said her encounters with him has always been good n he is a really nice person 😳
Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago