Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
The biggest proof that this twitter account is fake is that Sanaya would never Google her own pic and then put it as her twitter DP.. 🀣 But waiting for GH to confirm its authenticity.. 😊
Edited by CandYlicious_S - 10 years ago
Arshi1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Gautam said he will ask her tomorrow and confirm if it is really her account.
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: princessunara

exactly.. i also think if its true its something to do with Colors. Anyway, remember that Sony head used to tweet tag the other fake Sanaya b4 CC launch?
So this is no guarantee that its her. GH is a different case as they r really close friends so he will get back to us soon 😳

lol if its managed by Colors i am fine..i don't want Sanaya to be exposed to any negativity. Let us crazy fans handle the job! πŸ˜‰

I doubt it is really Sanaya ... she has repeatedly said she doesn't like social media and she is not net savvy.

If it's managed by Colors, that's another issue ... but even then, I'd be happy if she kept herself away from twitter ... there are far too many jobless loonies out there. We just saw a couple of examples recently!
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Forgot to congrats on this new thread!!! πŸ€— πŸ€—
Three cheers to all the members of this thread for maintaining a healthy discussion throughout the thread..!! ❀️
923968 thumbnail
Ravindra gautam is related to nautanki.so i guess he could give us correct info.LET GH help us to clear the doubt.followers r increasing so fastπŸ˜†
Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DiyaS

I doubt it is really Sanaya ... she has repeatedly said she doesn't like social media and she is not net savvy.

If it's managed by Colors, that's another issue ... but even then, I'd be happy if she kept herself away from twitter ... there are far too many jobless loonies out there. We just saw a couple of examples recently!

Diya , with sanaya trending on twitter for 2 continuous days woh bhi no.1 in India ...it could be colours and the PH managing a twitter account for her to " connect with her fans " . They must have been quiet overwelmed with those 35000 tweets in two days or something like that ...
It can be an effective marketing tool if used correctly ...I somehow donot see sanaya as a person who will manage a twitter account on her own πŸ˜† . Regarding negative tweets and loony bins , I am sure these channal PR's know how to manage that ...
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
It went down like this!! They stole Rudra's gun and pointed at Sanaya!! And said, "join Twitter or else!" LOL ;)

Shreya
Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: spate22

It went down like this!! They stole Rudra's gun and pointed at Sanaya!! And said, "join Twitter or else!" LOL ;)

Shreya

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Shreya do you know what I did for you yesterday ???
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: CGBSSI

I dont know how to explain,,, but i hope she keeps herself away from twitter,,, πŸ€” I knw she is a strong lady who knows how to tackle the so called criticism... but still,,, πŸ˜•

ya i know all of us r hoping so.. its not cz San cannot handle any crap she is much tougher than that as u said.. its just a waste of her own time n she doesn't deserve to be exposed to the psychos on the lose around the net that is all..πŸ˜•
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guinea

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Shreya do you know what I did for you yesterday ???

Yes, pumpkin!! I know!! ;) Sorry, wasn't around much but I do
read tidbits at work!! I know you were watching like the whole colors channel to catch how
many times they play the promos!! Although, I don't know the final counts!!:)

Shreya