Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: SublimeSanz..

Yes Never want here to be on fb and twitter EVER! I am glad she doesn't know much about these things!! Cannot deal with her bashing :(

Exactly!! Despite all the hard work she puts and moreover,being a down to earth person,there continues to be people who speak against her. I just pity such people because more than looking after their lives,they are concerned about someone else's . Really really glad that she's not there,Ragz!
Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 years ago
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: SublimeSanz..

Thanks to that cheap person for making us look like fools :( Coz I was mistaken too!

Haina! It actually seemed genuine! Chuck it,lets not ruin our moods,its not worth it ! Anyways,in the end,Aal izz well :D 🤗
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -sweetgal19-

I knoww! Really grateful to both him and Akshay for clarifiying things! ⭐️ But I feel so pissed,I actually thought it was her for some time

I didn't even for a second think it was her! I was only worried that Colors might have opened one on her behalf..🥱

I am overjoyed she is not there!⭐️ my own pleasure of interacting with her is not even 1% worth of the shit my doll might have had to face if she came to the middle of the loonies on the lose!

I got lucky enough to get her autograph.. so maybe next year or so i will be lucky enough to meet her too.. In a way that doesn't hurt her..and that is what matters most..
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: leanne_1983

LOL...Ya, we must be the only fangroup doing that. But I'm sure Sanaya would agree and laugh with us too :-) Btw, do you know what the first thought that crossed my mind when I realised that Sanaya joined Twitter? I thought 'OMG...fans are going to go crazy with excitement, specially Sunara'. Then I remembered you too are not so much in favour of her joining twitter. I think you mentioned it once before. :)

hahahaha feels pretty special to be specially remembered as one of the craziest San fans ever!! 😆 😳

But ya i have been doing the opposite, losing my sleep over worrying she might have rofl.. n now damn relieved! 😆
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

I didn't even for a second think it was her! I was only worried that Colors might have opened one on her behalf..🥱

I am overjoyed she is not there!⭐️ my own pleasure of interacting with her is not even 1% worth of the shit my doll might have had to face if she came to the middle of the loonies on the lose!

I got lucky enough to get her autograph.. so maybe next year or so i will be lucky enough to meet her too.. In a way that doesn't hurt her..and that is what matters most..

Agree,Sunara! Its just for the best that she isn't there! Haww you are super lucky! I saw that post of yours in IPK forum! Really happy for you hun,as I know that you are one of her biggest fans 🤗 I hope that one day I get the chance to meet her and take her autograph too <3 And I want to tell her how much she has actually helped me,without even knowing ❤️
Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 years ago
416391 thumbnail
I AM SO RELIEVED THAT SHE'S NOT ON TWITTER!!!!
princessunara thumbnail

Agree,Sunara! Its just for the best that she isn't there! Haww you are super lucky! I saw that post of yours in IPK forum! Really happy for you hun,as I know that you are one of her biggest fans 🤗 I hope that one day I get the chance to meet her and take her autograph too <3 She really is my role model and I want to tell her how much she has actually helped me,without even knowing ❤️

awww thanks could easily say it was the happiest day of my life!!❤️ u will get lucky too! u r actually in India right now! So one day u too will get a chance! 🤗
she is mine too.. i look up to that girl like no1 else.. she is the perfect role model for any young girl to look up to and to learn to be like!! love her! 🤗
Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Why is the PH of rangrasiya retweeting a fake sanaya twitter account 😆 bizarre ...
leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh...Ok. I guess everybody were fooled into believing that Sanaya joined Twitter. Even Saurabh Tiwari deleted his tweet.

I am left with mixed feelings. I am happy she won't be subjected to the bashing, but I am a little sad, cause I thought even if the PH was handling her account they could pass on the best wishes and sensible feedback to her. Anyway, maybe its for the best.
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Gautam Hegde @mrhegde

It is NOT Sanaya Irani on twitter. The day Barun/ Sanaya get on twitter, @cupalwaysfull & I will tweet their handles. Till then ignore fakes

Thanks, Abhi!!!

I'm so glad ... did not want Sanaya to be exposed directly to all the loonies around!