Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: princessunara

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#0066cc">ROFL u know we must be the only fans talking like this abt our fav celeb!πŸ˜†but she really is technologically challenged its very cute rofl..i remember how Akshay Barun both tease her on it heheπŸ˜†</font>
<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#0066cc">
So yes hash-tag on her own 1st time no way!πŸ˜†</font>

LOL...Ya, we must be the only fangroup doing that. But I'm sure Sanaya would agree and laugh with us too :-) Btw, do you know what the first thought that crossed my mind when I realised that Sanaya joined Twitter? I thought 'OMG...fans are going to go crazy with excitement, specially Sunara'. Then I remembered you too are not so much in favour of her joining twitter. I think you mentioned it once before. :)
leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guinea

See it takes one techno challenged person to know anotherπŸ˜†I am not on facebook or twitter , cannot handle it...when I read a twitter conversation , I still cannot figure out who has said whatπŸ˜†Even on IF , donot know how to post pictures etc ...πŸ˜†

Same here. Been for so long on IF and all I know to do on is read posts, comment on posts and quote posts. I still don't know how to attach pictures, videos, links or tweets. Same with FB and Twitter...LOL
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

1. Sobtian For Life :) @preciousgirl125

@cupalwaysfull @daljeetbhanot did sanaya join Twitter? Please confirm

• Retweet
    • Favorite
    • More
  2. akshay dogra @cupalwaysfull

@preciousgirl125 @daljeetbhanot for the last time for all of you... No no no... When she does she'll announce it to the world

Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 years ago
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -sweetgal19-

1. Sobtian For Life :) @preciousgirl125

@cupalwaysfull @daljeetbhanot did sanaya join Twitter? Please confirm

• Retweet
    • Favorite
    • More
  2. akshay dogra @cupalwaysfull

@preciousgirl125 @daljeetbhanot for the last time for all of you... No no no... When she does she'll announce it to the world

OMG Finally πŸ˜† Akshay is hilarious πŸ˜†
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: SublimeSanz..

OMG Finally πŸ˜† Akshay is hilarious πŸ˜†

Ragz πŸ€— I know πŸ˜† But still,I thought it was official ! πŸ€” If not her,I thought maybe Nautanki or Colors was handling the account on behalf of her.. What Akshay says puts that to rest ..
ragzz. thumbnail

Ragz πŸ€— I know πŸ˜† But still,I thought it was official ! πŸ€” If not her,I thought maybe Nautanki or Colors was handling the account on behalf of her.. What Akshay says puts that to rest ..

Heyaa Abhi πŸ€— Good to follow you on twitter :D :D

Idk I don't think so, They wouldn't open an account on her name like that :/ I am sure it's someone impersonating her and making a fool out of everyone -___-
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Next page,tweet by GH!
Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 years ago
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: SublimeSanz..

Heyaa Abhi πŸ€— Good to follow you on twitter :D :D

Idk I don't think so, They wouldn't open an account on her name like that :/ I am sure it's someone impersonating her and making a fool out of everyone -___-

Hi hun πŸ€— Same here :D I was not so active on twitter but since you guys are there,will come more frequently from now on :D You're right Ragz ! Check what GH tweeted ! Have shared it here! Such a degrading thing to do,to impersonate someone else ! Cheap and petty.
ragzz. thumbnail

Gautam Hegde @mrhegde

It is NOT Sanaya Irani on twitter. The day Barun/ Sanaya get on twitter, @cupalwaysfull & I will tweet their handles. Till then ignore fakes

AHHH YAYYY YES πŸ˜ƒ πŸ₯³ I am so GLAD!!!!! I mean where fans want their fav celebs to interact with them, here I am more than happy she's not on twitter!! :D
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Gautam Hegde @mrhegde

It is NOT Sanaya Irani on twitter. The day Barun/ Sanaya get on twitter, @cupalwaysfull & I will tweet their handles. Till then ignore fakes