Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

Yeah Kiran. Tamanna and other Ashish experts were also saying about this.. He prefers the longer hair it seems whenever he is between shows.. Sanaya's look was also same as what SBS leaked way back then..

The mooch and the physique too..😳

But i really liked Sanaya's look in that and hope its there.. Ashish i prefer the new and improvised version!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sanaya's look was lovely in those pictures , though honestly lace sleeves are not a very rajasthani thing πŸ˜† But that much creative liberty is allowed I guess...
Very curious to see sanaya's everyday look in the show , in the promos she is the gorgeous bride in red ...hope the everyday look is similar to the photos we saw , would be nice 😊
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: rockystar22

ahaa team rightie is the winner😈

u know this really can't prove anything lol.. for all intents and purposes she is simply keeping both her hands on it and not in the moment.. its what we do when we contemplate.. u can't see the needle at all to make that assumption just by the half crouched angle of her right hand..

but anyway i still say team right hand for me! πŸ˜†

Guinea thumbnail

Originally posted by: spate22

You liked the music?!! I didn't !! LOL It sounds a little weird!! Especially, the some men singing 'rangrasiya!' Maybe I'll get used to it!! :)

Shreya

Yeah shreya , liked the song ...πŸ˜† ...it has a nice rustic rajasthani feel to it , which seems apt for the show ...
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Guinea

Btw the whole embroidery pictures that were released by IF ...I think they were done way back in mid sept and part of a look test ( not the actual show ) .

Why I say this is because , ashish's hair are much longer in these pictures compared to the promo and also their is no mooch πŸ˜† ...what do you say ...

You could be right on that one, Guinea ... they just released those pics to whet our appetite. So far the promos have just given us one look for both Ashish and Sanaya ... Sanaya in bridal red, and Ashish in military green.

If that was the look test, no wonder Ashish was finalised as the ML ... the chemistry even in those still pics is undeniable! But I like his new look in the promos better ... slightly shorter hair and with the mooch. For once I like a guy with a moustache!

Guinea thumbnail

Originally posted by: rockystar22

ahaa team rightie is the winner😈

Well done rocky 😊
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: princessunara

u know this really can't prove anything lol.. for all intents and purposes she is simply keeping both her hands on it and not in the moment.. its what we do when we contemplate.. u can't see the needle at all to make that assumption just by the half crouched angle of her right hand..

but anyway i still say team right hand for me! πŸ˜†

Team Rightie it is!!! πŸ˜†

Move to the new thread, folks, we've done 150 pages here πŸ˜ƒ
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I think it's the siinging part I didn't like!! But maybe when I hear full title song I might like it better!! LOL

Shreya