Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Btw the whole embroidery pictures that were released by IF ...I think they were done way back in mid sept and part of a look test ( not the actual show ) .
Why I say this is because , ashish's hair are much longer in these pictures compared to the promo and also their is no mooch πŸ˜† ...what do you say ...
Edited by Guinea - 10 years ago
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Guinea

Yes , it is ...😊 She is using her right hand for embroidery ...

Ok no need for Team leftie to stand up!! Team rightie wins anyway.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: DiyaS

I noticed the alta and not bruises on the big screen ... that was pretty evident, and we had such a huge discussion on it, so I looked for that πŸ˜†

I noticed Paro's left handed swipe in the first run of the promo itself ... Sanaya is right handed so I did wonder. On the big screen, I noticed that her right hand looks very dark/ in shadow ... is she hurt or something in the right hand?

Didn't notice Rudra gave her the water bottle with his left hand ... saw it again and noticed that. But he fires his gun with the right hand. Could have been done for camera angles only ...

Missing water bottle ... I need to watch the promo again for that ... what hard work πŸ˜†

di check other thread. i shared snaps 😳
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Confused! Everyone is Team rightie.. Guinea di, Diya di, Geo.. Sunara did u state ur team? Dint see..

So who is team leftie?? Please stand up!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I am team right handed! πŸ˜†
Beauceant thumbnail

Btw the whole embroidery pictures that were released by IF ...I think they were done way back in mid sept and part of a look test ( not the actual show ) .

Why I say this is because , ashish's hair are much longer in these pictures compared to the promo and also their is no mooch πŸ˜† ...what do you say ...

Yeah Kiran. Tamanna and other Ashish experts were also saying about this.. He prefers the longer hair it seems whenever he is between shows.. Sanaya's look was also same as what SBS leaked way back then..

The mooch and the physique too..😳

But i really liked Sanaya's look in that and hope its there.. Ashish i prefer the new and improvised version!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Confused! Everyone is Team rightie.. Guinea di, Diya di, Geo.. Sunara did u state ur team? Dint see..

So who is team leftie?? Please stand up!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

This is a one sided debate πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Beauceant thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

I am team right handed! πŸ˜†

And u win!!!πŸ₯³Guinea di cleared it!!😊

Still cant find team leftie..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Deus_Vult thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ahaa team rightie is the winner😈
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Yeah diya TEAM ALTA wins ...πŸ˜ƒ, I. Saw the promo twice during 24 yesterday night ...it looks so good on tv and sanaya is looking beautiful with the open hair ...

Did you also notice the background music at the very end , it is beautiful😳

You liked the music?!! I didn't !! LOL It sounds a little weird!! Especially, the some men singing 'rangrasiya!' Maybe I'll get used to it!! :)

Shreya
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: princessunara

di check other thread. i shared snaps 😳

Okieee ... don't bother to make things easier for me ... I don't mind doing the hard work ... of watching the promo again πŸ˜› I'm very hard working!!! πŸ˜†

Btw, just caught the promo again on TV ... work is done ... he holds bottle in his left hand πŸ˜ƒ And the promo looks even more awesome on second watch.