Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Hey Zeena baby, how are u??
GeoS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

Geo dint u read the previous pages?? Its already there, every move every nuance has been analysed but yeah new things will come up, if not what will we do till next promo..

So what do u think, Leftie or not??

@bold Very true..

chechi i dont think she is a leftie..

paro used her right hand to get up nd slaps the bottle using left hand.

Beauceant thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guinea

seems like milli second analysis is on the wayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†hats off to all sanayaholicsπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

Yeah micro second analysis has already happened , three things found ...

1/ it is alta and not bruises on her feet πŸ˜†
2/ water flask vanished after hitting the ground πŸ˜†
3/ discussion still on when parvati is a leftie in the show ..

🀣
Thanks for the summarised micro analysis!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Damn! Team Alta won!!😑😑

For Parvati I'm on team rightie, is that even a word??
923968 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiyaS

I noticed the alta and not bruises on the big screen ... that was pretty evident, and we had such a huge discussion on it, so I looked for that πŸ˜†

I noticed Paro's left handed swipe in the first run of the promo itself ... Sanaya is right handed so I did wonder. On the big screen, I noticed that her right hand looks very dark/ in shadow ... is she hurt or something in the right hand?

Didn't notice Rudra gave her the water bottle with his left hand ... saw it again and noticed that. But he fires his gun with the right hand. Could have been done for camera angles only ...

Missing water bottle ... I need to watch the promo again for that ... what hard work πŸ˜†

he fires the gun with right hand but he holds both binocular and water flask in left hand.may be ashish fans know better.sanaya threw it so hard that water bottle went out of the screenπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

Yeah micro second analysis has already happened , three things found ...

1/ it is alta and not bruises on her feet πŸ˜†
2/ water flask vanished after hitting the ground πŸ˜†
3/ discussion still on when parvati is a leftie in the show ..

🀣
Thanks for the summarised micro analysis!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Damn! Team Alta won!!😑😑

For Parvati I'm on team rightie, is that even a word??

Definately , team rightie πŸ˜ƒ , how will sanaya play a leftie throught the show ..okay guys , the photo in which she is doing embroidery with a pensive expression on her face ...which hand is she using , let me go and check ...
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Yeah diya TEAM ALTA wins ...πŸ˜ƒ , I. Saw the promo twice during 24 yesterday night ...it looks so good on tv and sanaya is looking beautiful with the open hair ...

Did you also notice the background music at the very end , it is beautiful 😳

hehe ... TEAM ALTA ... so it seems clear she is widowed on her wedding day, at least in the promo ... wonder what will happen in the episodes. I think the promos are only presenting the theme of the show, not details ... so she could be widowed either well before or just after her wedding ...
Sanaya is looking gorgeous ... very little makeup, a very natural look I love that long haired look ... it's a more natural looking wig than her earlier ones, and it looks beautiful on her!

Yep, I noticed the background music ... it's beautiful, very rustic and earthy ... I want more of that!!!

Strike that ... I want more of everything!!!! πŸ˜†
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Definately , team rightie πŸ˜ƒ , how will sanaya play a leftie throught the show ..okay guys , the photo in which she is doing embroidery with a pensive expression on her face ...which hand is she using , let me go and check ...

Me too on Team Rightie ... how will San play left handed all through the show? I think the embroidery picture is with her right hand too.

GeoS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

hehe ... TEAM ALTA ... so it seems clear she is widowed on her wedding day, at least in the promo ... wonder what will happen in the episodes. I think the promos are only presenting the theme of the show, not details ... so she could be widowed either well before or just after her wedding ...
Sanaya is looking gorgeous ... very little makeup, a very natural look I love that long haired look ... it's a more natural looking wig than her earlier ones, and it looks beautiful on her!

Yep, I noticed the background music ... it's beautiful, very rustic and earthy ... I want more of that!!!

Strike that ... I want more of everything!!!! πŸ˜†

@bold , even i was thinkin same. its different and beautiful
Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Me too on Team Rightie ... how will San play left handed all through the show? I think the embroidery picture is with her right hand too.

Yes , it is ...😊 She is using her right hand for embroidery ...
Beauceant thumbnail
πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Confused! Everyone is Team rightie.. Guinea di, Diya di, Geo.. Sunara did u state ur team? Dint see..

So who is team leftie?? Please stand up!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†