Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

@ bold- I forgot those! If these are also considered 15 is reasonable..

@ red- that's what makes it more enjoyable.. Insanity is contagious too..πŸ˜†

How could we forget?! Rangrasiya Asylum, remember? 🀣
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: princessunara

LOL LOL LOL i think it was the angle they wanted to capture. hehe they replicated the pose of the previous promo and overlaid it with a new scenario and new reactions..😳

anyway in rural areas i think its still kinda forced to be a right hander if i an correct.. like now a days at schools they encourage to let the kids write with left if they want. but when i was small i remember it was forced on to write with right. I have a close friend who can write from both hands lol cz at school she was forced to write with right hand n she did her homework with the left as it was easier!

n now that is a lot of lefts n rights!! liek LEFT RIGHT LEFT! πŸ˜†

This is part of the insanity Diya di was referring to.. May beπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†I know someone who can write with both hands too but for the poor thing it was out of compulsion after he fractured his right he had to learn to use leftπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yeah u r right in promo 1 Rudra held the gun in his right.. But since yesterday I havebeen wondering about Paro's backhand swipe!!πŸ˜†
Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Before anything else ... eeekksss ... saw the new promo on tv finally!!!! It looks totally AWESOME on the big screen!!! πŸ€ͺπŸ₯³

Sanaya's expressions ... OMG!!! πŸ‘ Ashish's attitude ... OMG again!!! πŸ‘
And yes, it's alta on her feet ... not burn marks!

Yeah diya TEAM ALTA wins ...πŸ˜ƒ , I. Saw the promo twice during 24 yesterday night ...it looks so good on tv and sanaya is looking beautiful with the open hair ...

Did you also notice the background music at the very end , it is beautiful 😳
leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

I stay at a hostel and getting to see it on TV is almost impossible unless I run home just for that!! Which will, in all likelihood, result in my mom getting me institutionalized..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†I ll have to be satisfied with the laptop!!😭😭Others said the sane yesterday, how the BG music and all are much better on tv.. I ll come up with something to watch it on tv, have to..

Yesterday suddenly the thread was on fire, I guess with Ashish's physique news😳😳

I really tried mute watching for observing body language and that's when I noticed the missing bottle..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†When the sound is on its easy to get lost in that, especially the bit where Rudra's speaking.. Or may be that was just another excuse to watch again!!πŸ˜†

LOL...So watching on mute does help :p Cause your missing water-bottle observation was hilariou. Oh...and don't worry about watching the promo on TV. I'm sure watching it on laptop must be 10times better than watching on my non-smartphone, very small screen mobile. Maybe thats why I found such a huge difference.
Beauceant thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanaya4all

DONT know about DDEJ but MB had 4 promos and the last one had some glimpses of the 1st epi.Lets wait and watch πŸ˜†

So we have hope..😊 I really hoped it was 4 promos..

Where is Rehann, the MB expert??

And apparently Nautanki has a tradition of starting with maha episodes!! Fingers crossed😳😊😊
Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hie rockyjaan ...
DiyaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guinea

Yeah micro second analysis has already happened , three things found ...

1/ it is alta and not bruises on her feet πŸ˜†
2/ water flask vanished after hitting the ground πŸ˜†
3/ discussion still on when parvati is a leftie in the show ..

I noticed the alta and not bruises on the big screen ... that was pretty evident, and we had such a huge discussion on it, so I looked for that πŸ˜†

I noticed Paro's left handed swipe in the first run of the promo itself ... Sanaya is right handed so I did wonder. On the big screen, I noticed that her right hand looks very dark/ in shadow ... is she hurt or something in the right hand?

Didn't notice Rudra gave her the water bottle with his left hand ... saw it again and noticed that. But he fires his gun with the right hand. Could have been done for camera angles only ...

Missing water bottle ... I need to watch the promo again for that ... what hard work πŸ˜†
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sanaya4all

DONT know about DDEJ but MB had 4 promos and the last one had some glimpses of the 1st epi.Lets wait and watch πŸ˜†

Rehan said that MB had 5...n she is a fan n watches it every day...hmm... lol i want 6 for RR
u think i am greedy? HELL YES I am!! 🀣

DiyaS thumbnail

Hi rocky!
Beauceant thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiyaS

How could we forget?! Rangrasiya Asylum, remember? 🀣

Diya di, this one is going to stick if we go on like this!! And we are consolidating it by repitition.. Finally it will be THE LOONIES OF RANGRASIYA ASYLUM!!

Surprisingly I like the sound of it!! Like a film title..