Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: leanne_1983

My sunday is ok. Lazy morning, but evening is going to be hectic. Have to go somewhere. Btw, I almost missed your comment yesterday. The thread was moving too fast. So you are going to watch the promo on mute next time? :p LOL

Haven't come out with any more symbolisms. Guess I exhausted all those in my post. Btw, the promo looks awesome on TV. So much better than on mobile. I was watching 24 yesterday, and they showed the promo 2 times. I was so happy. I guess I was more excited about seeing the promo than watching the show. Although I like 24, I guess I am a bigger fan of Rangrasiya :)

I stay at a hostel and getting to see it on TV is almost impossible unless I run home just for that!! Which will, in all likelihood, result in my mom getting me institutionalized.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I ll have to be satisfied with the laptop!!😭😭Others said the sane yesterday, how the BG music and all are much better on tv.. I ll come up with something to watch it on tv, have to..

Yesterday suddenly the thread was on fire, I guess with Ashish's physique news😳😳

I really tried mute watching for observing body language and that's when I noticed the missing bottle..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† When the sound is on its easy to get lost in that, especially the bit where Rudra's speaking.. Or may be that was just another excuse to watch again!!πŸ˜†

Beauceant thumbnail

Originally posted by: GeoS

now someone has to write a per second wise analysis of the promo.

sanaya fans are awesome

Geo dint u read the previous pages?? Its already there, every move every nuance has been analysed but yeah new things will come up, if not what will we do till next promo..

So what do u think, Leftie or not??

@bold Very true..
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Me too ... feel it will be around 14-15 ... we go through one thread very quickly when a promo comes, and we will probably get one or max two more promos. But hopefully we will also get Sanaya at the GPA and a press conference at the launch, so that will make pages fly too. The rest of the time, the place is fairly quiet ... there is not much spamming here, it's usually more discussions, some sensible ... and some totally insane πŸ˜† Hope more and more people will join in ... it's nice to see new names coming in. πŸ˜ƒ

Hehe ... I was a Nokia fan for ages, did NOT want to change to any other phone and resisted it for ages. Now I'm hooked to my smartphone, and can't go back to the old Nokia. πŸ˜› I've even forgotten how they work!

hehe this is c cute! I am still a Nokia fan! I love my smart phone.. but i couldn't bear to part with the Nokia (also a smart phone but like a granny version of the other one :p) and ended up getting a 2nd sim hehe now i use both! i am pretty adept at handling both at the same time now! πŸ˜†

anyway lol.. i am also hoping that GPA will finish off another 1.5 threads hehe.. cz well is so gonna be longer than 30 seconds!! eekk I can't wait to see her in it! ❀️

and hayee press conference will be just the same!!

And 2 more promos I am guessing.. 1.5 weeks interval.. i kinda feel that next 1 will take a little less than 2 weeks to come out..
anyway I am glad there is no spamming, it annoys me cz honestly it wastes my time as i am someone who pretty much go through every single post on these threads.. n prefer it to be related to the show n Sanaya n not random time wasting stuff...

Like even our gender/nationality analysis is also connected to San, n its so cute! i love when its all revolving around her...😳

923968 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GeoS

now someone has to write a per second wise analysis of the promo.

sanaya fans are awesome

seems like milli second analysis is on the wayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†hats off to all sanayaholicsπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
Edited by sanaya4all - 10 years ago
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Guinea

Doubt sanaya can be a leftie for a show , she is a right hander isn't she πŸ˜†

LOL LOL LOL i think it was the angle they wanted to capture. hehe they replicated the pose of the previous promo and overlaid it with a new scenario and new reactions..😳

anyway in rural areas i think its still kinda forced to be a right hander if i an correct.. like now a days at schools they encourage to let the kids write with left if they want. but when i was small i remember it was forced on to write with right. I have a close friend who can write from both hands lol cz at school she was forced to write with right hand n she did her homework with the left as it was easier!

n now that is a lot of lefts n rights!! liek LEFT RIGHT LEFT! πŸ˜†

Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago
Beauceant thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guinea

Hie , there ... Think at the max we will get one more promo . Was discussing this earlier in the thread , the trend for new tv shows nowadays is 2 , max 3 promos ...

Only 3😭😭

I was hoping for 2 more, we have 29 days more to wait and just one more promo?? Bahut naainsaafi hai!! 😭😭

Then we'll just torture one another with our guess work and predictionsπŸ˜†πŸ˜† and hope we dont go more mad in the meantime..
Beauceant thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Me too ... feel it will be around 14-15 ... we go through one thread very quickly when a promo comes, and we will probably get one or max two more promos. But hopefully we will also get Sanaya at the GPA and a press conference at the launch, so that will make pages fly too. The rest of the time, the place is fairly quiet ... there is not much spamming here, it's usually more discussions, some sensible ... and some totally insane πŸ˜† Hope more and more people will join in ... it's nice to see new names coming in. πŸ˜ƒ

Hehe ... I was a Nokia fan for ages, did NOT want to change to any other phone and resisted it for ages. Now I'm hooked to my smartphone, and can't go back to the old Nokia. πŸ˜› I've even forgotten how they work!

@ bold- I forgot those! If these are also considered 15 is reasonable..

@ red- that's what makes it more enjoyable.. Insanity is contagious too..πŸ˜†
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Before anything else ... eeekksss ... saw the new promo on tv finally!!!! It looks totally AWESOME on the big screen!!! πŸ€ͺπŸ₯³
Sanaya's expressions ... OMG!!! πŸ‘ Ashish's attitude ... OMG again!!! πŸ‘
And yes, it's alta on her feet ... not burn marks!

923968 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

Only 3😭😭

I was hoping for 2 more, we have 29 days more to wait and just one more promo?? Bahut naainsaafi hai!! 😭😭

Then we'll just torture one another with our guess work and predictionsπŸ˜†πŸ˜† and hope we dont go more mad in the meantime..

DONT know about DDEJ but MB had 4 promos and the last one had some glimpses of the 1st epi.Lets wait and watch πŸ˜†
Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sanaya4all

seems like milli second analysis is on the wayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†hats off to all sanayaholicsπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

Yeah micro second analysis has already happened , three things found ...

1/ it is alta and not bruises on her feet πŸ˜†
2/ water flask vanished after hitting the ground πŸ˜†
3/ discussion still on when parvati is a leftie in the show ..