Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShreyaGauti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Did anyone notice that Rudra holding waterbottle(waterskin) with his left hand and Paro throws(slaps) waterbottle with her left hand too...so r Rudra-Paro both LEFTY in the show??? πŸ˜† (curious case of left hand)...just saying but i LOVE itπŸ˜ƒ
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

Hi Guinea di, hi Leanne!!!😊😊

I think its would be around 15, there is absolute madness when promos come but otherwise rather cool.. We can hope for may be 2 more promos, so 2 threrads for those and 3 for the rest of the time.. Unless we have more people joining in which sure seems to be happening.. Lot of people have come out of their shells and more will.. 😳😊
Leanne, I'm in the same state with the tab. but i'm learning which i wouldnt ve bothered to otherwise..😊 So new things dont essentially mean better..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Me too ... feel it will be around 14-15 ... we go through one thread very quickly when a promo comes, and we will probably get one or max two more promos. But hopefully we will also get Sanaya at the GPA and a press conference at the launch, so that will make pages fly too. The rest of the time, the place is fairly quiet ... there is not much spamming here, it's usually more discussions, some sensible ... and some totally insane πŸ˜† Hope more and more people will join in ... it's nice to see new names coming in. πŸ˜ƒ

Hehe ... I was a Nokia fan for ages, did NOT want to change to any other phone and resisted it for ages. Now I'm hooked to my smartphone, and can't go back to the old Nokia. πŸ˜› I've even forgotten how they work!
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NoMercy

Did u guys like the second promo

Absolutely loved it Abhishek.. For me it surpasses the first one even.😊😊. As the resident spy u can report a full positive response from here..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: bkamber

Yes, loved it.
Did you not read all the pages here...πŸ˜†

How are you related to Colors?
I think you mentioned it once, but couldn't trace it.

Kerrie, he works in Colors Delhi, with the production dept and aims to be the Production head, if i remember right..😊

@ bold- that's turning into a tougher job everyday, which i'm glad about..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Bess!! U were here!! Ohhh.. i wasnt around then.. Rather ungodly hour here.. These time zones😑😑

Lovely poem.. I ve seen ur poems in Sanaya's profile comments too..πŸ‘πŸ‘

When will the time come when Rudra comes around to this stage..😳 he will ultimately be her savior i hope.. THough Paro seems like a girl who can take care of herself..

Very nice poem 😊
Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ShreyaGauti

Did anyone notice that Rudra holding waterbottle(waterskin) with his left hand and Paro throws(slaps) waterbottle with her left hand too...so r Rudra-Paro both LEFTY in the show??? πŸ˜† (curious case of left hand)...just saying but i LOVE itπŸ˜ƒ

Doubt sanaya can be a leftie for a show , she is a right hander isn't she πŸ˜†
Beauceant thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Chanchan.

@B- Really? When did you grow that old? Some months back when I met you , I think you mentioned your age as 16 and I was happy that I have someone of my age?😲 Or maybe it wasn't youπŸ˜› But her UN also had something like Precious..something😳But I always though your age was 16-17πŸ˜†

My dictionary isn't very accurate but I'll keep it safe anyway😳

^@Bkamer- you are welcome😳

@red - 🀣🀣

I think that was a gradual process, not overnight!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks.. Yeah, my emotions are kind of extreme, although I try my best to control.. Stress??No quite to the contrary, stress over and i'm in post stress excitement!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Tomorrow onwards its going to be hectic for a whole week so I'm having a little fun while I can..

How's ur sunday? Came up with any new analysis/symbolism?

My sunday is ok. Lazy morning, but evening is going to be hectic. Have to go somewhere. Btw, I almost missed your comment yesterday. The thread was moving too fast. So you are going to watch the promo on mute next time? :p LOL

Haven't come out with any more symbolisms. Guess I exhausted all those in my post. Btw, the promo looks awesome on TV. So much better than on mobile. I was watching 24 yesterday, and they showed the promo 2 times. I was so happy. I guess I was more excited about seeing the promo than watching the show. Although I like 24, I guess I am a bigger fan of Rangrasiya :)
Beauceant thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guinea

Rudra shoots with his right hand, so in all likelihood that's his dominant hand.. Paro cant be sure yet, although why would they make her a leftie I dont know..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
GeoS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

now someone has to write a per second wise analysis of the promo.

sanaya fans are awesome
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Morning hriday😊 , here a nice treat for you ...credit to mrs muffin sobti

WOW thanks!
Ash has outdone herself with this! ❀️