Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: leanne_1983

Thats nice. I love lazy sundays :) So is it cold in Delhi? I am always under the impression that Delhi is very hot in summer and very cold in winter. It it true?

I have had a lazy morning today, but evening is going to be hectic. Have to go somewhere.

Its started to get cold in delhi ๐Ÿ˜ŠBut yeah the city has extreme temperatures , goes as low as 0 degree in end dec / early jan and upto 46 degree in june ...
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Hello, everyone ... I was offline most of yesterday ... what did I miss?

Good afternoon Diya di & everyone.. U missed an interesting discussion of Ashish's physique and exercise regimen๐Ÿ˜ณ a lot of Sanaya praising๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š.. Nelo is teaching everyone quick Rajasthani in 30 days.. Plus a discussion on age n gender, which ended with a "di" count and the conclusion that Sanaya fandom knows no age/sex boundaries๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Guinea thumbnail

I think its going to be about 13-14. Time will pass by and soon its going to be 30 Dec. The thread usually moves at lightening speed when something big happens, like a new promo. And I don't think we are going to get the next one soon. So unless some major news crops up, the thread will probably continue moving at a slower pace. But then, I am not so much an expert at this. I am usually a silent stalker. I don't know how you guys do it. I can never keep up with the thread. Even liking a post takes almost half a minute for me on my mobile. I guess its high time I gift myself a smartphone. Its difficult to use these old ones for internet. But then, its really hard to part off with old ones. I guess I am a little sentimental when it comes to certain things. This phone has been like a faithful companion for a number of years...LOL

You are right ...if we do get a new promo it will be 2 weeks from now , more like mid dec ...major news henceforth would be the official press conference of the show , some new snippets that have been shot , sanaya's look ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Etc. maybe a little more about the story ...

I have a smart phone , but use the ipad as to type its more convienent...like how you get sentimental abt your phone , sweet ๐Ÿ˜Š

Let the thread move slow ...our wait is finite , when their is news, Their will be discussions etc , these threads are not made for spamming afterall...

Guinea thumbnail

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

Good afternoon Diya di & everyone.. U missed an interesting discussion of Ashish's physique and exercise regimen๐Ÿ˜ณ a lot of Sanaya praising๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š.. Nelo is teaching everyone quick Rajasthani in 30 days.. Plus a discussion on age n gender, which ended with a "di" count and the conclusion that Sanaya fandom knows no age/sex boundaries๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

And to add to the above , jaya coined an interesting term ...ashish is sanaya's " professional soulmate " ๐Ÿ˜ณ Ie in terms of dedication to his show etc .

TC seems to get all the news for rangrasiya , including ashish's exercise regimen etc so i guess we have to live with that ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Guinea - 10 years ago
Beauceant thumbnail

I think its going to be about 13-14. Time will pass by and soon its going to be 30 Dec. The thread usually moves at lightening speed when something big happens, like a new promo. And I don't think we are going to get the next one soon. So unless some major news crops up, the thread will probably continue moving at a slower pace. But then, I am not so much an expert at this. I am usually a silent stalker. I don't know how you guys do it. I can never keep up with the thread. Even liking a post takes almost half a minute for me on my mobile. I guess its high time I gift myself a smartphone. Its difficult to use these old ones for internet. But then, its really hard to part off with old ones. I guess I am a little sentimental when it comes to certain things. This phone has been like a faithful companion for a number of years...LOL

Hi Guinea di, hi Leanne!!!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

I think its would be around 15, there is absolute madness when promos come but otherwise rather cool.. We can hope for may be 2 more promos, so 2 threrads for those and 3 for the rest of the time.. Unless we have more people joining in which sure seems to be happening.. Lot of people have come out of their shells and more will.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š
Leanne, I'm in the same state with the tab. but i'm learning which i wouldnt ve bothered to otherwise..๐Ÿ˜Š So new things dont essentially mean better..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Good afternoon Diya di & everyone.. U missed an interesting discussion of Ashish's physique and exercise regimen๐Ÿ˜ณa lot of Sanaya praising๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š.. Nelo is teaching everyone quick Rajasthani in 30 days.. Plus a discussion on age n gender, which ended with a "di" count and the conclusion that Sanaya fandom knows no age/sex boundaries๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

LOL...Nice run-down Deepthi. I liked way you put it. You have a good sense of humour. Although, I hope you are still not stressed ;)
Beauceant thumbnail

Originally posted by: bolt

Here is a poem...
from Rudra for Parvati...a little later in their relationship... ๐Ÿ˜Š

For your sake, I cross the desert and split the mountain in two,
And turn my face from all things,
Until the time I reach the place
Where I am alone with You.

Bess!! U were here!! Ohhh.. i wasnt around then.. Rather ungodly hour here.. These time zones๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Lovely poem.. I ve seen ur poems in Sanaya's profile comments too..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

When will the time come when Rudra comes around to this stage..๐Ÿ˜ณ he will ultimately be her savior i hope.. THough Paro seems like a girl who can take care of herself..

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Guinea

And to add to the above , jaya coined an interesting term ...ashish is sanaya's " professional soulmate " ๐Ÿ˜ณ Ie in terms of dedication to his show etc .

TC seems to get all the news for rangrasiya , including ashish's exercise regimen etc so i guess we have to live with that ๐Ÿ˜†

Just caught up with the TC article ... am impressed with Ashish's dedication ... and also happy that he actually changed his exercise regimen from gymming, which is mainly body building, to sprinting and cycling, to get a lean and fit look, rather than just bulking up his muscles. He would have looked very bulky opposite San if he was beefed up, and this new look suits him tremendously ... saw the pic of Lonely rider, and he is looking good! Even with a moustache, which I normally don't like ... but it suits him a lot!

Sanaya's "professional soulmate" ... agree ... I've felt the same for some time and am happy to see more proof. Sanaya is so dedicated to her work and her shows, it's great that for RR she has a costar who seems to be as dedicated and hardworking as she is.

Sanaya's fan count knows no age/sex boundaries ... add to that, no national/ethnic boundaries. I personally know of one British and a couple of Chinese fans ... who watch Sanaya's shows only for her, with the help of subtitles ... and they will watch Rangrasiya too. Sanaya is the only Indian telly actor these ladies follow.

This is addition to the non-Indian fans here on IF, and we already have quite a few here! Sanaya works her magic everywhere!
Guinea thumbnail

Hi Guinea di, hi Leanne!!!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

I think its would be around 15, there is absolute madness when promos come but otherwise rather cool.. We can hope for may be 2 more promos, so 2 threrads for those and 3 for the rest of the time.. Unless we have more people joining in which sure seems to be happening.. Lot of people have come out of their shells and more will.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š
Leanne, I'm in the same state with the tab. but i'm learning which i wouldnt ve bothered to otherwise..๐Ÿ˜Š So new things dont essentially mean better..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Hie , there ... Think at the max we will get one more promo . Was discussing this earlier in the thread , the trend for new tv shows nowadays is 2 , max 3 promos ...
Beauceant thumbnail

LOL...Nice run-down Deepthi. I liked way you put it. You have a good sense of humour. Although, I hope you are still not stressed ;)

Thanks.. Yeah, my emotions are kind of extreme, although I try my best to control.. Stress??No quite to the contrary, stress over and i'm in post stress excitement!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Tomorrow onwards its going to be hectic for a whole week so I'm having a little fun while I can..

How's ur sunday? Came up with any new analysis/symbolism?