Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Where is everyone today ...enjoying their sunday is it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guinea

Good morning everyone๐Ÿ˜Š...

Good morning Guinea. Hope you are having a good weekend :)
Guinea thumbnail

Originally posted by: leanne_1983

Good morning Guinea. Hope you are having a good weekend :)

Mine's relaxing this time for a change leanne ...so chilling at home , enjoying the delhi sun ๐Ÿ˜Š . Last two weekends were very hectic , so this one is nice.
Guinea thumbnail

Morning hriday๐Ÿ˜Š , here a nice treat for you ...credit to mrs muffin sobti

Guinea thumbnail
So for the 4-5 ppl present in the thread ๐Ÿ˜† , how many threads do you think it will be , before we move to the new Rangrasiya forum ...
Earlier I thought 16 , but now it feels more like 14-15 ๐Ÿ˜Š , what do you think...
leanne_1983 thumbnail

Mine's relaxing this time for a change leanne ...so chilling at home , enjoying the delhi sun๐Ÿ˜Š. Last two weekends were very hectic , so this one is nice.

Thats nice. I love lazy sundays :) So is it cold in Delhi? I am always under the impression that Delhi is very hot in summer and very cold in winter. It it true?

I have had a lazy morning today, but evening is going to be hectic. Have to go somewhere.
leanne_1983 thumbnail

So for the 4-5 ppl present in the thread๐Ÿ˜†, how many threads do you think it will be , before we move to the new Rangrasiya forum ...

Earlier I thought 16 , but now it feels more like 14-15๐Ÿ˜Š, what do you think...

I think its going to be about 13-14. Time will pass by and soon its going to be 30 Dec. The thread usually moves at lightening speed when something big happens, like a new promo. And I don't think we are going to get the next one soon. So unless some major news crops up, the thread will probably continue moving at a slower pace. But then, I am not so much an expert at this. I am usually a silent stalker. I don't know how you guys do it. I can never keep up with the thread. Even liking a post takes almost half a minute for me on my mobile. I guess its high time I gift myself a smartphone. Its difficult to use these old ones for internet. But then, its really hard to part off with old ones. I guess I am a little sentimental when it comes to certain things. This phone has been like a faithful companion for a number of years...LOL
shruathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

wow this is awesome gif...

credit:ou
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Hello, everyone ... I was offline most of yesterday ... what did I miss?