Users

Frequent Posters

kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: NoMercy

Did u guys like the second promo

r u kidding?!!😆
the second promo is more intense and has more sizzle!
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
guys move on to thread#11.
it's open now!😊
Edited by kbtr - 10 years ago
bolt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Looks like a lot of reading to do this evening.

Everybody, thanks for all the interesting analysis, thoughts, speculations etc...translations as well...I am so far behind Will catch up in the new thread.
Edited by bolt - 10 years ago
Chaiya_Chaiya thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
I have read and enjoyed reading views/ discussions on last few pages! My expectations for the show have increased a lot after watching this show! I fell in love with Sanaya all over again! Her actions were feisty, and her expression showed anger, pain, and frustration (maybe from all the years of hardship.) Ashish is definitely growing on me! I really look forward to Rudra-Paro chemistry.
p.s. What does Maram mean?
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nine2

I have read and enjoyed reading views/ discussions on last few pages! My expectations for the show have increased a lot after watching this show! I fell in love with Sanaya all over again! Her actions were feisty, and her expression showed anger, pain, and frustration (maybe from all the years of hardship.) Ashish is definitely growing on me! I really look forward to Rudra-Paro chemistry.

p.s. What does Maram mean?

Maram means balm or could be translated as relief, so a place where the weather provides no relief.
bolt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Here is a poem...
from Rudra for Parvati...a little later in their relationship... 😊

For your sake, I cross the desert and split the mountain in two,
And turn my face from all things,
Until the time I reach the place
Where I am alone with You.
Chaiya_Chaiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaya100

Maram means balm or could be translated as relief, so a place where the weather provides no relief.

Thank you! 😊 I thought that word was Malam not maram (never formally learned Hindi. My knowledge is strictly from BW movies and TV soaps).

Chaiya_Chaiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: bolt

Looks like a lot of reading to do this evening.

Everybody, thanks for all the interesting analysis, thoughts, speculations etc...translations as well...I am so far behind Will catch up in the new thread.

I want to as well! But got no time. IF is sooo distracting! Especially because all the interesting things happen right when you have no time!

But thanks to those who wrote some great analysis! I read few, and loved reading them. And like most of you, I feel great when others praise Sanaya, especially her fellow peers!
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nine2

Thank you! 😊 I thought that word was Malam not maram (never formally learned Hindi. My knowledge is strictly from BW movies and TV soaps).

Oops you caught me out😳...I did some ramanchi there. I too thought it was malam and I even thought that's what the voice over said but everyone here is saying maram and saying it means balm so as my hindi skills are somewhat limited I figured they were right.
Please would some hindi speakers clear this up.
Edited by jaya100 - 10 years ago
MadhuO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
^ @ jaya100

Hi Jaya,
I think the word is "marham" ...there is an "h" sound in the word and the context is related to "relief". I asked a "hindi speaking colleague . 😊
'...where there are no layers of colors ...where the weather will offer no relief...etc."