Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Naach_Basanti

Good that we have a sizable over 30s club in RR FC.

BTW 30s is totally the new 20s. At least thats what I say.

Eventually there is a mix of people of all ages and it gives us a wholesome perspective, from the child like enthusiasm to the maturity and wisdom that comes with experience.. The blend is just perfect..

I feel the 30s club makes this place more sensible.. Especially when it comes to the interpretations etc..

Beauceant thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Chanchan.

Some Rajasthani words commonly used in movies and serials-

For those who don't know Hindi or Rajasthani slang
Will add more when I remember

1. Your - Tharo
2. Daughter in law- Beenadi
3. .."wega" is usually at the end like - Aawega (will come) , Jaawega (Will go) , Khawega ( Will eat)
4. Me/I - Manne -"Manne padhna hai"
So, do you love me in Rajasthani slang will be " Aap manne pyaar kare hai/karte hai (not sure) ?
5. How are you? (Tu kiso hai ) 5.(ii) I am fine - Main theek hun
6. What - Kaayin? " Tharo naam kaayi hay? Manno nai batayegi?"
7. I went - Main gayo . I came - Main aayo
8. Come - Aaayo " Tu kab aayo?"
9. I love you - Main tanne pyaar karoon (Tanne- you)
10. Do- Karyo (What did you do? Tu kaayin kariyo?)
11. Iss - Chhe
12. This is - Yo ( This is your room - Yo tharo kamra hai (I guess))
13.He is eating: Woh khai rayo hai

Nelo u r awesome😊.. You will make everyone a Rajasthan expert before the show starts..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Are u of Rajasthani origin?

BTW daughter in law is beendni na? I thought that's what I heard in BV..
deleteaccount thumbnail

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

Nelo u r awesome😊.[[]]. You will make everyone a Rajasthan expert before the show starts..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Are u of Rajasthani origin?

BTW daughter in law is beendni na? I thought that's what I heard in BV..

No I am a Hyderabadi πŸ˜ƒ I love watching TV (Indian only) and that is where I learn all this from. I watched DABH for some time And you all should know the meaning of all these terms before the show starts so that you enjoy, love and understand the show😳
I added that😳Thanks
Edited by .Chanchan. - 10 years ago
Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sanaya4all

promo 2 was shown 2 times during 24!😊 suddenly found the rangrasiya bg tune a bit diff on tv though sounds fab😊😊

Yeah I saw the promo too and twice during 24 ...it is fab πŸ˜ƒ And looks so good on tv ...the background music is lovely , sanaya and ashish look perfect and yes it definately is Alta on her feet πŸ˜†
Beauceant thumbnail

No I am a Hyderabadi πŸ˜ƒ I love watching TV (Indian only) and that is where I learn all this from. I watched DABH for some time And you all should know the meaning of all these terms before the show starts so that you enjoy, love and understand the show😳

I added that😳Thanks

You've surely made watching TV an educational experience.. After seeing this no one can call TV an idiot box!!😊 U watched DABH😲, I applaud ur tolerance.πŸ‘.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yes,boss i ll get to the lessons now..😳

P.S.- I see u dancing up there in the bracket!!😊
Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
deleteaccount thumbnail

You've surely made watching TV an educational experience.. After seeing this no one can call TV an idiot box!!😊 U watched DABH😲, I applaud ur tolerance.πŸ‘.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yes,boss i ll get to the lessons now..😳

P.S.- I see u dancing up there in the bracket!!😊

Thank youπŸ˜†πŸ˜³
I watched it some years back when I had a crush on the hero πŸ˜› Even the Bhabasa (Father) was good
Bhabo - Mother😳
923968 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guinea

Yeah I saw the promo too and twice during 24 ...it is fab πŸ˜ƒ And looks so good on tv ...the background music is lovely , sanaya and ashish look perfect and yes it definately is Alta on her feet πŸ˜†

yeah its alta for sure πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Beauceant thumbnail

Thank youπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

I watched it some years back when I had a crush on the hero πŸ˜› Even the Bhabasa (Father) was good
Bhabo - Mother😳

But the Bhabo was such a torture!! I would ve hardly seen 10 min of it in total while browsing channels and I couldnt stand her. πŸ˜†

30th December seems so far away.. A whole month of waiting..😭
deleteaccount thumbnail

But the Bhabo was such a torture!! I would ve hardly seen 10 min of it in total while browsing channels and I couldnt stand her. πŸ˜†

30th December seems so far away.. A whole month of waiting..😭

First read this. Some good information and correctionπŸ˜›

Originally posted by: SS88

@Nelo- you're doing a nek kaam. Considering how many people here don't understand simple Hindi, this crash course in Rajasthani dialect is needed. :) Good job.
That Bhabho and her clan are Marwaris. So are the people from Ye Rishta. But he difference is that Team Bhabho lives in a small town and are not very educated, while the Ye Rishta Clan are from some city and very well-educated. That's why you never hear manne thanne in YRKKH. At least that's the impression I got while surfing channels.On the other hand, if you watched the movie Gulaal, or even Rajneeti, they were based on Rajput families, and everyone spoke chaste Hindi.
The "rann" in the tagline of the 1st promo refers to the desert, not just Rann of Kutch. In Hindi (the shuddh version), desert is rann. There might be some shared words , and even the dresses look slightly similiar, with differences in patterns. But che as far as I know is Gujarati.

Yes she was so meaningless and stupid.I hope none of her fangirls are stalking us now. Her real name is NeeluπŸ˜›
30 days left! Lets do something on the forum to pass time , at least till we get the next promo. And I was thinking if we could have siggies/avis in our dabbas (of RR promos) with text like '30 days more' and we can keep changing them everyday. And siggy/caption/FF contests
Edited by .Chanchan. - 10 years ago