Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deleteaccount thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: jaya100

👏 Well said Nelo.

I did all my crying last year though there is definitely a twinge of sadness for the loss of a show I loved, overall though I'm more excited about Sanaya's upcoming show. I love Sanaya's attitude to keep moving on. A lesser person may have succumbed to insecurity at receiving the type of shoddy treatment she received at the end of IPK but she just kept moving forward. It's a testament to her hard work that every channel wanted to be a part of that moving on process. I commend her for wanting to do something different with CC and I believe for the channel and PH to get Supriya Pathak and Sanaya Irani on board they must have had a good story to tell regardless of the why's and wherefore's that followed. I liked that she was still supportive towards the show even when it was failing and gracefully accepted the fact that the trp's just weren't there to keep it going. I too pray that RR will bring her all the accolades she's been deserving of for a long time.

@NB, I'm getting paranoid at the grammatical errors you'll find in my post too😆 . I guess proof readers and editors don't exist in internet 'journalism'.

Look at us! We are getting emotional over a show😆 I wonder what normal people think about us when they read our comments 😛
@U- @All of you 😛 You see any - I repeat ANY , Grammatical mistake in any comment of mine, please tell me about it when you quote me😳 I learn faster that way[ ('I') when someone corrects me ] . Actually , I never paid much attention to my English -both speaking and writing. I work on my Hindi and Urdu because I love these two languages the most and I want to be perfect when it comes to speaking in Hindi or Urdu. Stupid of me , I know😆
vibhutil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Pls watch #rangrasiya 2nd promo here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6v4yS58mpE&feature=youtu.be(colors official channel)
To increase no of views its just 165
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: vibhutil

Pls watch #rangrasiya 2nd promo here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6v4yS58mpE&feature=youtu.be(colors official channel)
To increase no of views its just 165

oh thanks!

Finally seems like they saw fit to upload a separate promo or even to name the previous one properly...

i hope this increase slowly for a few days lol.. cz i want it to actually show the full views without getting frozen like last time!
MesmerizingSanz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ST and all articles giving importance to both male and female lead, happy that the whole show weight wouldn't be on Sanaya shoulder

Age doesn't matter , Dil jawan huna chahiye❤️

i behave like a kid when i get angry 😆
behave like a lady when i am calm😎
behave my own age when i am happy😳

In IF you get to know and interact with so many different people with different backgrounds(meaning culture)

Edited by MesmerizingSanz - 10 years ago
princessunara thumbnail
ashish sharma @ashish30sharma

@flyingzombiess its freezing cold here in Rajasthan..

awww Poor Ashish. But at least its less tiring than overpowering heat i guess..

But on a separate note lol San must be pretty happy! She thrives on freezing cold! 😆

princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: MesmerizingSanz

ST and all articles giving importance to both male and female lead, happy that the whole show weight wouldn't be on Sanaya shoulder

So so true!! I am so glad that he is getting almost equal share of attention as her! He is a good actor and will be the perfect professional counterpart to her..😳

MesmerizingSanz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: princessunara

So so true!! I am so glad that he is getting almost equal share of attention as her! He is a good actor and will be the perfect professional counterpart to her..😳

agree, two good actors will set the screen on fire
i am even loving Rudra mustache😆
i loved the word professional soul mates❤️
bkamber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Chanchan.

Just one year since IPK got over and even though its a very sad moment (I cried) but it gave Sanaya a chance to experiment. Within a year she came on LoK , Zee, Sony, Colors and even on Star .She has done reality shows,daily shows,modelled and gave her 100% to everything <3 And shes become even more beautiful and I've become a bigger fan of my Sanaya Irani ❤️

I pray that Rang Rasiya is successful aur Sanaya ki success list ko chaar chand laga de

Absolutely. Well said.👏
ArianaGrande thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Finally second promo started airing now <3 on Colors HD version
Killer expressions from Sanaya
peachpie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Reading reading and just reading...! All you guys are just amazing. Wishing the team of RR all the best! They are striving hard to get everything right! Team work, dedication accompanied with professional approach and success will follow!
It was Sanaya for whom I started watching IPK and was spellbound by her performance. Last year this same day it was sad to see her cry on the closure of the show, who had so mush dedication for it and always wished to continue the same. But alas! Things were not in her favour neither in viewers favour which left all sad memories.

But time tells the tale...she is back again to mesmerize us. Her presence on the screen accompanied with a famous channel, production house and more over a fascinating male lead. She was with the hope that in future something much better is awaiting for her. Yes we have it now to watch again. Hoping for the best of best to come her way!