Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Congrates on 10th thread:)
about twitter,I wish its not Sanaya's acc...scared
Arshi1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: princessunara

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#0066cc"><font size="2">oh now I am 100% sure its fake!</font>🀣unless the Colors PR handler is a bw worshiper!πŸ˜›cz hell yes San is no way in hell gonna follow any1 from BW😈 no1 except SRK hehe she likes him a lot n she has always said her encounters with him has always been good n he is a really nice person😳</font>

I'd totally expect her to follow some people from bollywood her two fav aka Shahrukh and Aamir and she also loves Kajol as an actress
Edited by Arshi1195 - 10 years ago
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Arshi1195

I'd totally expect her to follow some people from bollywood her two fav aka Shahrukh and Aamir and she also loves Kajol as an actress

Aamir n Kajol r not on twitter r they? that is why i didn't mention them 😳

Just googled!
oh shoot they r!😲 i was not active in twitter for abt 3 yrs now lol.. arlier when i was on it only SRK was there that is why i said so! 😳

so yup SRK, Aamir, Kajol, KJo... these r in the potential list lol πŸ˜†
Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago
najmaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CandYlicious_S

Some member posted in MJHT forum so correctly.!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (I guess it was najma.. 😳❀️)

How come Sanaya is not following Brad Pitt on twitter? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

that is wat i was wondering how come bratt pitt, how i met you mother and friends are being left out in following list πŸ˜†
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: spate22

It went down like this!! They stole Rudra's gun and pointed at Sanaya!! And said, "join Twitter or else!" LOL ;)

Shreya

🀣

Word Count: 0

leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
My Two cents about this Sanaya Twitter account :
1. Its a real account, not fake.
2. However, its probably a promotional strategy for Rangrasiya by the PH, after seeing the SanayaPower when her name was trending for two days in a row.
3. She probably agreed it on the condition that the PH will handle the account and the feedback.
4. Once in a way Sanaya will probably login and give us some insight related to the show, maybe based on her mood, but most probably based on what the PH wants us to know.
5. It would be a good way for the PH to get feedback about the show, ofcourse after filtering out the bashing that most certainly will be there.
6. I honestly don't want Sanaya to check her tweets. Cause I have seen the level to which some loonies can stoop.
Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: leanne_1983

My Two cents about this Sanaya Twitter account :
1. Its a real account, not fake.
2. However, its probably a promotional strategy for Rangrasiya by the PH, after seeing the SanayaPower when her name was trending for two days in a row.
3. She probably agreed it on the condition that the PH will handle the account and the feedback.
4. Once in a way Sanaya will probably login and give us some insight related to the show, maybe based on her mood, but most probably based on what the PH wants us to know.
5. It would be a good way for the PH to get feedback about the show, ofcourse after filtering out the bashing that most certainly will be there.
6. I honestly don't want Sanaya to check her tweets. Cause I have seen the level to which some loonies can stoop.

Agree with you 100% ...also I donot think sanaya as a person CAN manage her twitter account herself πŸ˜†
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Eagerly waiting for new promo
416391 thumbnail
I just saw .. the account hasn't followed any of the actors from IPK .. if it really was her, wouldn't they be the first ppl she'd follow? She's always been against her joining social network, she and Mohit barely posted on their blog too so I really doubt it. I guess colors/nautanki films have made an account and are operating it to promote RR :s We never know though, let's wait for GH to confirm! For her sake, I hope she hasn't joined twitter.
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi everybody. ...ashish tweeted that shooting is going on in Jaisalmer.