Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Good morning guys ðŸĪ— Just finished my exam now and ran to come here asap 😆 Hoping for the promo today! New day,new hopes *fingers crossed*
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Guinea

Shreya , to be honest ...I donot watch any of colours daily soaps ..but today what i will do is record all their programs from say 7.30 to 11.00 pm and then fastforward the shows to see how many times was the trailer of rangrasiya shown .😆

Will give you the report by early morning tmrw 😆 ...aur batao kya kya karna hain .

aww thanks a lot di! hehe that is a good idea 😆
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sweetgal19-

Good morning guys ðŸĪ— Just finished my exam now and ran to come here asap 😆 Hoping for the promo today! New day,new hopes *fingers crossed*

Hi!! Abhi! Hope u did the paper well! ðŸĪ— n hahah all of us r waiting for that promo only! 😆
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks for sharing that article, Najma :) <3
Hoping we get the 2nd promo today âĪïļ
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

Hi!! Abhi! Hope u did the paper well! ðŸĪ— n hahah all of us r waiting for that promo only! 😆

Hi Sunaraa! ðŸĪ— Yes,it went off well hun :D Bit tough,but I have done my best ðŸ˜ģ Hainaa! 😆 The moment,the clock struck 12.30 (thats when my exam gets over),I literally ran to my room,to check my lappy! 😆
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: SublimeSanz..

Thanks for sharing that article, Najma :) <3

Hoping we get the 2nd promo today âĪïļ

Hi Ragz ðŸĪ— I love your DP, AtiRa one Hoping for the same too <3
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
ashish sharma @ashish30sharma

Early morning chill and thrills through out the day:):)

Is he indicating the thrills,as in the PROMO ? *Fingers crossed* Or it can be the scenes he is shooting today! Either way,still excited

Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 years ago
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Hi Ragz ðŸĪ— I love your DP, AtiRa one Hoping for the same too <3

Hi Abhi ðŸĪ— How are you ðŸ˜ģ Aww thank you <3 Is AtiRa their official name? âĪïļ What about their offscreen name?? :)
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: SublimeSanz..

Hi Abhi ðŸĪ— How are you ðŸ˜ģ Aww thank you <3 Is AtiRa their official name? âĪïļ What about their offscreen name?? :)

I'm fine hun ðŸĪ— How about you ?ðŸ˜ģ Not sure if it is official but I love the name AtiRa so I thought I would refer to them with that ðŸ˜ģ Offscreen name,not sure ! Sunara,any idea ?
princessunara thumbnail

ashish sharma @ashish30sharma

Early morning chill and thrills through out the day:):)

Is he indicating the thrills,as in the PROMO ? *Fingers crossed* Or it can be the scenes he is shooting today! Either way,still excited

aww glad ur paper went well!!ðŸ˜ģ And hope u were not thinking of RR while writing it! 😆

Anyway i thought lol he was not telling anything related to the show with the chills part! ROFL its cold in the morning these days n is a pain waking up early! Which i assume he must be doing as he is shooting 😆
n the trills most definitely are the shoot!! eeekk hope they stop teasing us like this n give that much awaited promo tonight!!ðŸĪŠ