Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Guinea

Good morning everyone 😊

Hopefully today is the 2 nd promo day ...

Just reading the conversation of the last few pages ...well I watch colours on the weekend for CWK and 24 on the hd channel where the adv breaks are shorter abt 2 minutes each , the trailor of Rangrasiya is shown on every break . Between KWK and 24 , I probably saw the trailor 6-7 times 😊

Pls donot worry ...why will the channel not promote a show in which they are investing so much . Every channel has their own marketing strategy ...pls trust them.

Agree ... I've been seeing the promo more frequently too, and I don't even watch Colors so much. But every time I've put the channel on, I've seen the promo.
najmaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Rangrasiya promo: Sanaya Irani back with a love-hate saga

Tue, November 26, 2013 11:45am UTC by Letty Mariam Abraham Add first Comment
Rangrasiya
Tweet

The promo says it's not a hate story and it's not a love story either - but it's a love and hate story, how original!

Rangrasiya starring the popular actor Sanaya Irani and Ashish Sharma revolves around two people who have very different ideologies in life but still manage to get attracted to each other. The promo shot in Rajasthan tells the story of a village belle Parvati (Sanaya Irani) and Border Security Officer Rudra (Ashish Sharma). While Parvati loves the idea of love and romance, Rudra is irked by the particular emotion itself, yet the two are pulled towards each other by an unknown force. Their love story is aggressive and passionate - so they say.

The promo showcases Sanaya clad in a bridal dress looking as gorgeous as ever and Ashish loading his gun to shoot someone. As soon as someone is shot, a group of women come and strip Sanaya off her red bangles. The next we see Ashish aiming the gun at Sanaya's head... intriguing, no?

Frankly, when we saw the trailer it got us a little curious and very intrigued. However, the synopsis of the show is hardly that impressive. The whole concept of love-hate-love is redundant and done to death. But the trailer of Rangrasiya gives us some hope that maybe the makers - Saurabh Tiwari and Abhinav Shukla of Nautanki Films have finally come up with something different and original (fingers crossed)...

Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: najma2

Rangrasiya
Tweet

The promo says it's not a hate story and it's not a love story either - but it's a love and hate story, how original!

Rangrasiya starring the popular actor Sanaya Irani and Ashish Sharma revolves around two people who have very different ideologies in life but still manage to get attracted to each other. The promo shot in Rajasthan tells the story of a village belle Parvati (Sanaya Irani) and Border Security Officer Rudra (Ashish Sharma). While Parvati loves the idea of love and romance, Rudra is irked by the particular emotion itself, yet the two are pulled towards each other by an unknown force. Their love story is aggressive and passionate - so they say.

The promo showcases Sanaya clad in a bridal dress looking as gorgeous as ever and Ashish loading his gun to shoot someone. As soon as someone is shot, a group of women come and strip Sanaya off her red bangles. The next we see Ashish aiming the gun at Sanaya's head... intriguing, no?

Frankly, when we saw the trailer it got us a little curious and very intrigued. However, the synopsis of the show is hardly that impressive. The whole concept of love-hate-love is redundant and done to death. But the trailer of Rangrasiya gives us some hope that maybe the makers - Saurabh Tiwari and Abhinav Shukla of Nautanki Films have finally come up with something different and original (fingers crossed)...

Thanks najma ...where is this article from ..just curious.
najmaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks najma ...where is this article from ..just curious.

u welcome dear πŸ˜›and here is the link : http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/rangrasiya-promo-sanaya-irani-back-with-a-love-hate-saga/
Edited by najma2 - 10 years ago
Guinea thumbnail
Thanks najma ... Let's hope we get the 2 nd promo today πŸ˜ƒ
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
But shouldn't they show the promo during other soaps too because that is where the majority of audience are?!!

Shreya

Guinea thumbnail

Originally posted by: spate22

But shouldn't they show the promo during other soaps too because that is where the majority of audience are?!!

Shreya

Shreya , to be honest ...I donot watch any of colours daily soaps ..but today what i will do is record all their programs from say 7.30 to 11.00 pm and then fastforward the shows to see how many times was the trailer of rangrasiya shown .πŸ˜†

Will give you the report by early morning tmrw πŸ˜† ...aur batao kya kya karna hain .
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Good morning everyone 😊

Hopefully today is the 2 nd promo day ...

Just reading the conversation of the last few pages ...well I watch colours on the weekend for CWK and 24 on the hd channel where the adv breaks are shorter abt 2 minutes each , the trailor of Rangrasiya is shown on every break . Between KWK and 24 , I probably saw the trailor 6-7 times 😊

Pls donot worry ...why will the channel not promote a show in which they are investing so much . Every channel has their own marketing strategy ...pls trust them.

ahh i can see what they r doing if this is the case! They r doing market segmentation and target advertising..
See di ur friends circle as u said r the weekend show viewers n not fond of daily soaps it seemed from what u said earlier. AND one of them seeing the promo recommended the show to u! This means the show is aimed at that type of audience more and thus is advertised mostly during the segments that will have like-minded people watching..

Anyway truly hope its well received by the TRP audience too! *fingers crossed*
Koeli thumbnail
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: najma2

Rangrasiya
Tweet

lol.. i know the skepticism part involved. but i like this article.. not just cz of the red part though..but hehe i loved that line πŸ˜†

anyway praying it lives up to the promo!

Anywya love hate stories have worked a magic like nothing else over the past 100 odd years M&Bs being a living testimony.The most beautiful love stories r usually full of angst..n love-hate seems to always rock if its relayed beautifully and well executed.. So bring it on!! ⭐️

t4s :)