Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Guinea

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Such is life ...I am a regular QH watcher but watch it on HD , so its actually 9.05 pm for QH and 9.30pm for Rangrasiya ...

one more coincident is here-archana and mohit will do same show.sanaya and ashish will do same one.so i think their bonding will be very strong.😊
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Yeah even Ashish and Archana will compete...lolz...
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

What a coincidence Mohit will enter QH on Zee and here Sanaya will comeback on Colors with Rangrasiya.same slot..both will compete with each other as Rivals

Ashish's wife is also on QH! heard that MS's role and hers will be bro sis! πŸ˜†

So both couple partners on the rival show! πŸ˜†
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

What a coincidence Mohit will enter QH on Zee and here Sanaya will comeback on Colors with Rangrasiya.same slot..both will compete with each other as Rivals

Ya...aashish's wife archna is a part of qubool hai...ashish is in Rang Rasiya on the same time slot..they too will compete with each other.
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: princessunara

Ashish's wife is also on QH! heard that MS's role and hers will be bro sis! πŸ˜†

So both couple partners on the rival show! πŸ˜†

no they r not as bro-sis.mohit's character will be a greyish like sharusk in bazzigar.read tc new article they posted about it.
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: soniasharmin89

no they r not as bro-sis.mohit's character will be a greyish like sharusk in bazzigar.read tc new article they posted about it.

oh ya! i just read it! earlier it was said he was replacing Ayan so i thought so! anyway well both partners of our leads r doing side roles in the competing time slot!! nice coincidence! 😳
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Hello Guys...
Any News Regarding Sanaya Irani show????????????????????

We want new promo soon
Exoticfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

oh ya! i just read it! earlier it was said he was replacing Ayan so i thought so! anyway well both partners of our leads r doing side roles in the competing time slot!! nice coincidence! 😳

sorry to say i dont think Mohit's character will be a side role.its an new character an dsemms interesting.rest depends on Ph and creatives.The way u said its kinda insultingπŸ˜•.even i found archana's character well developed in QH.😳

dont want to say much about them bcz its sanaya's show thred.But ur comments catch my eyes and i found it kinda in appropriate.
Edited by Exoticfan - 10 years ago
Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shonasandy

Hello Guys...

Any News Regarding Sanaya Irani show????????????????????

We want new promo soon

Their is a new article posted by najma in the other sticky ... Have a look..
Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Here you go , credit to najma 😊

Sanaya Irani's 'Rang Rasiya' will replace Bigg Boss 7'! Catch the first look

Sneak peek: Sanaya Irani's new romantic serial Rang Rasiya'
By Sonali Kumar
Date: Wed, Nov 20, 2013 08:33:09 GMT

Tweet

Slide Show
1 of 7

Rang Rasiya
After Bigg Boss 7 gets over in December, the channel will fill the void with a new show, and the main attraction of the serial is going to be the vivacious Sanaya Irani, TV's most loved actress.

Colors is coming up with a new romantic show Rang Rasiya, starring Sanaya with Ashish Sharma of the Rab Se Sohna Isshq fame. The telly soap has already created buzz due to Sanaya's popularity, and why not? The actress looks beautiful as the bride in the promo.

After the super success of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, Sanaya made a comeback with Sony's Chhanchhan, but the serial couldn't lure the audiences and went off air recently. Now, the actress is all set to woo her fans back with Rang Rasiya, which is said to be a passionate love story, set in Kutch.

Produced by Saurabh Tiwari of Nautanki Films, that is associated with hit shows like Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon on Colors and Do Dil Ek Jaan on Life Ok, Rang Rasiya will narrate the story of an army man Rudra (Ashish Sharma) and a lovely girl Parvati (Sanaya Irani). Both of them have different ideologies of life; while the boy doesn't believe in love, the girl is a dyed-in-wool romantic.

The story will further narrate Rudra and Parvati's love-hate relationship and how they become lovers. Rang Rasiya is apparently also inspired from William Shakespeare's famous tragedy Othello.

The response to the promo of the show has been overwhelming, but will the audience shower their love on the lead pair of Rang Rasiya like they did to Sanaya and Barun Sobti in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?

Here's the moving promo of Rang Rasiya: