Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Congratulations for the 9th thread πŸ₯³
Fingers crossed for the new promo!
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: nine2

Random thought, but I really want Sanaya's character as Paro to be bold as in feisty. Don't know if we will get to see it anytime soon since other articles state that she's the one who believes in love...But other than heart breaking scenes, I think she portrays angst very well! Loved her during Guest House epi in IPK and the resignation scene. She totally nailed them! And though I liked her since MJHT days, it was after watching these two scenes that I fell in love with her! And always looked forward to more of such scenes. Too bad we didn't get many after that! I am depraved to see scenes like those two! I can definitely wish for them in Rang Rasiya!

Agree! That's exactly what I want too ... a fiesty Paro, not a weeping willow. That was the part I loved about Khushi, although it was Gunjan I first fell in love with. But Gunjan was very quiet and never really stood up for herself, so I was very happy to see the change with Khushi and then again with Chhanchhan.

I want Paro and Rudra to be equal sparring partners. She should give back as good as she gets.
rinkyc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow new thread! ! waiting for new promo. .hope we get soon..
Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Good morning everyone 😊 ...lets hope for some great news today too . Its been fun times since the last few days ...
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This has to be the quickest a new thread was stickied πŸ˜†
Thank you, Aahaana! πŸ˜ƒ
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning everyone πŸ€— Hope to have some news today😳Diya,I loved your character sketch of Paro,it was really well described πŸ‘πŸ˜³ And yay,both the threads are stickied as well !! Thanks to Mels πŸ€—
Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 years ago
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naach_Basanti

Res. My only wish is that they dont make the guy push, shove or grab the female characters forcefully in the name of passion, love. I have never appreciated it, nor will i start appreciating it now.

I also hope there are more layers to Rudra's character, given that he is the quintessential dark, brooding character, seen a number of times on TV before.

I completely agree. It doesnt seem as romance,when the female characters are man handled,in the name of passion or love. Especially in a world where there is so much going on for feminine equality,protection issued for women safety etc ,this is not a good example.
And as nine2 suggested,in the previous page,I want Paro to be feisty as well,and an equal match to Rudra in all aspects⭐️
Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 years ago
kiran_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maano_billi

Same here, I dun want her 2 die, cnt see dt, but I dnt want d ML 2 die either, death ov d leads scares me nd our present ML has had quite an experience in dying... I just hope he dxnt extends his experience in Rang Rasiya...may Rudra Paro live forever...

let us c yr...me too hope he'd alive in d show unlike hs previous ones...otherwise I ll never watch it if my hero happens 2 die...😑
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: DiyaS

This has to be the quickest a new thread was stickied πŸ˜†

Thank you, Aahaana! πŸ˜ƒ

if i may take credit lol last night i reported every post on the 1st 2 pages with a love note asking it to be stickied! πŸ˜†
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

if i may take credit lol last night i reported every post on the 1st 2 pages with a love note asking it to be stickied! πŸ˜†

Nice work SunaraπŸ‘πŸ˜† And Hey πŸ€—