Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Took me some time to mull over what both you and anu wrote ...

Okay, Paro is an orphan ... we have no clue what her upbringing was like, because that's all the brief we have ... except that specifically saying that the story is between an orphan and a BSF officer, means to me that her being an orphan will play an important role in shaping her character.

So bubbly is definitely out.

My character sketch for Paro would be ...

Quiet, a dreamer ... we've been told she believes in love, dreams of love ... an orphan with no one of her own, dreams most of all of having someone of her own, someone who will love her unconditionally ... that is her ultimate dream ...
But at the same time, a girl who has been through harsh realities of life, knows what it's like to be alone, has learnt to fend for herself ... so that quiet strength should be there, ... also a girl who is mature beyond her years because she has had no one to look up to ... she had to make all her decisions herself .

A bit of Khushi in her ... because she is an orphan like Khushi ... the ability to hide her thoughts and her feelings, because she has no one to expose them to ... so she keeps them to herself ... I think she will probably have one close confidante, a friend, ... or maybe even the Rajmata, as Sadia is playing a positive role ...

Also she is an orphan girl in Rajasthan, a state where women are backward, and their status is low ... so meek and quiet for the most part ... yet can take a stand for herself when required ... the part about it being a passionate aggressive love story made me feel that Paro will be a fiery girl.. . but only when required, and most probably only with Rudra.

Phew ... that's quite a character sketch for one 30 second promo and the miniscule tidbits we've got so far about the story!!! πŸ˜†

awww...i love this take on her!! n btw di i fell asleep while chatting lol that is why late to replyπŸ˜†

that red part..
aww u know i mean i miss Khushi A LOT that is.. But I would actually enjoy a meek and quiet role from her.. Not the Gunjan type meek and quiet of course..but meek and quiet cz that is the only thing she knows to be..

And then Rudra being the reason her real personality coming out, just like u said fiery part...aahhh this is where the meekness and the similarity to Gunjan ends... cz of the aggressive passionate story...
she will be innocent, obedient and quite submissive too(this is a characteristic we have never seen any of her characters till now having, i wonder how it would be like) with everyone else but with him eventually she will react! aww u never see these parts of a female character being explored on TV! its always how cute girl affects a brooding man and his changes.. As in IPK was a story told from Arnav's POV.
But awww awww awww this time its so gonna be told from Paro's POV and for all intents and purposes going to be the story of how her life is affected by him coming in to it and how that will change her!!

gosh..everytime i read something from u or end up typing a reply my excitement rises to fever pitch and god i just can't wait to watch it!! ❀️

Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siesta

Yeah might be that or some ppl thought she had hurt herself from the needle and he was trying to look at that but whatever it is there is no arm-grabbing there ..JUST YET

ya as we talked about it he had a look of angry concern one who cares has.. like he is angry that she was careless and hurt herself..its intense and sweet.. not an aggressive moment..

@JUST YET - LOL πŸ˜† let's see 😳
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: SS88

good Lord, I hope the show is NOT like Othello. Desdemona died at the end. I can't watch Sanaya's character die. But that would be a never before explored angle on Indian TV.

unless ST wants murder his death in our hands (literally too) he won't be doing it..🀣 btw there r too many deaths in that case rofl.. cz actually Desdemona dies at her hubby's hands and the 1st promo started with her hubby dying!😲
so there goes Othello for a toss! πŸ˜†
Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: riaz_925

I don't think they'd bring out another promo so soon! They might give it a week so maybe on Friday or next week Monday! Just waiting on an interview with the 2 lead pair! That will be awesome

i am guessing that too. cz launch is on 30th Dec. that is 5 weeks away. And there seems to be a practice of 5 promos b4 show airs.. so that leaves 1 promo every 8-9 days intervals..
god i really hope its this Friday.. the wait is killing me!!
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
#SexyList2013 update: 1. Katrina Kaif 2. Priyanka Chopra 3. Drashti Dhami 4. Deepika Padukone 5. Sanaya Irani 6. Kareena Kapoor
Sanaya Irani at 5,πŸ˜ƒ vote we can bring her in top 3

Credit: MesmerizingSanz
Voting closes Nov, 22nd. Please vote and spread the word.

Vote on Twitter and by email.

Twitter @asjadnazir

Thank you!!

shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Hello Everyone... Good Morning...

Sanaya Irani

39 Days to Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( If Show Starts 30th Dec 2013)😑

46 Days to Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( If Show Starts 6th Jan 2014)😑

Hope we get more news today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😊
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7

Pic Credit : Joseph
Chaiya_Chaiya thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Random thought, but I really want Sanaya's character as Paro to be bold as in feisty. Don't know if we will get to see it anytime soon since other articles state that she's the one who believes in love...But other than heart breaking scenes, I think she portrays angst very well! Loved her during Guest House epi in IPK and the resignation scene. She totally nailed them! And though I liked her since MJHT days, it was after watching these two scenes that I fell in love with her! And always looked forward to more of such scenes. Too bad we didn't get many after that! I am depraved to see scenes like those two! I can definitely wish for them in Rang Rasiya!
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi congrats for new thread. ..hope to see new promo soon.
DraculaGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
congratulation for the new thread guys
hope we get more promo soon