Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
good Lord, I hope the show is NOT like Othello. Desdemona died at the end. I can't watch Sanaya's character die. But that would be a never before explored angle on Indian TV.
StardustSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SS88

good Lord, I hope the show is NOT like Othello. Desdemona died at the end. I can't watch Sanaya's character die. But that would be a never before explored angle on Indian TV.

Same here, I dun want her 2 die, cnt see dt, but I dnt want d ML 2 die either, death ov d leads scares me nd our present ML has had quite an experience in dying... I just hope he dxnt extends his experience in Rang Rasiya...may Rudra Paro live forever...
riaz_925 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't think they'd bring out another promo so soon! They might give it a week so maybe on Friday or next week Monday! Just waiting on an interview with the 2 lead pair! That will be awesome
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
If they're both going to die like Omkara, I'm up for it. But just not one of them I wouldn't be able to bare it. Be it Paro or Rudra.
golpokobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Naach_Basanti

Res. My only wish is that they dont make the guy push, shove or grab the female characters forcefully in the name of passion, love. I have never appreciated it, nor will i start appreciating it now.

I also hope there are more layers to Rudra's character, given that he is the quintessential dark, brooding character, seen a number of times on TV before.

Thank you for bringing this point.

I will really feel bad if those things are shown in the name of passion. I detest use of physical force towards women, whoever applies it. It would simply discourage me from watching the show, however well executed it might be.
golpokobita thumbnail
I logged in almost after 22 hours and as expected, there is no trace of the thread i was following...
Its getting really tough to keep track of these flying threads...
Congratulations to all those who are eagerly waiting for the show.
golpokobita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siesta

I second that...please no abuse and manhandling in the name of passion...thats a totally warped sense of romance.
BTW, some ppl have misconstrued the still of Ashish and Sanaya...he is holding her hands and not grabbing her by the arms...lets wait for the scene to play out. Some edits i saw with scenes from her previous show seem to indicate something else.

I hope what you are saying is true. Because, although i appreciated the excellent looks and eye-lock of the leads in that scene, i had a strange feeling that they might show such so-called passions .. i don't want Rudra to touch Paro in a disrespectful or fierce way..
Edited by golpokobita - 10 years ago
crazyforsanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: golpokobita

I hope what you are saying is true. Because, although i appreciated the excellent looks and eye-lock of the leads in that scene, i had a strange feeling that they might show such so-called passions .. i don't want Rudra to touch Paro in a disrespectful or fierce way..

Wowee! Thread #9 already!! Congartulations!
I agree absolutely! No kind of violence should be condoned. (One of the reasons I did not go gaga over Sanaya's previous show was the glamorization of violence towards women. In addition to showing them as dithering idiots!)
This is a pair (Sanaya and Ashish) that looks positively sizzling. I hope they don't ruin it by having the man grabbing and shoving and pulling the woman - in other words treating her as a non-entity to be disrespected whose thoughts and opinions do not matter.
golpokobita thumbnail

Took me some time to mull over what both you and anu wrote ...

Okay, Paro is an orphan ... we have no clue what her upbringing was like, because that's all the brief we have ... except that specifically saying that the story is between an orphan and a BSF officer, means to me that her being an orphan will play an important role in shaping her character.

So bubbly is definitely out.

My character sketch for Paro would be ...

Quiet, a dreamer ... we've been told she believes in love, dreams of love ... an orphan with no one of her own, dreams most of all of having someone of her own, someone who will love her unconditionally ... that is her ultimate dream ...
But at the same time, a girl who has been through harsh realities of life, knows what it's like to be alone, has learnt to fend for herself ... so that quiet strength should be there, ... also a girl who is mature beyond her years because she has had no one to look up to ... she had to make all her decisions herself .

A bit of Khushi in her ... because she is an orphan like Khushi ... the ability to hide her thoughts and her feelings, because she has no one to expose them to ... so she keeps them to herself ... I think she will probably have one close confidante, a friend, ... or maybe even the Rajmata, as Sadia is playing a positive role ...

Also she is an orphan girl in Rajasthan, a state where women are backward, and their status is low ... so meek and quiet for the most part ... yet can take a stand for herself when required ... the part about it being a passionate aggressive love story made me feel that Paro will be a fiery girl.. . but only when required, and most probably only with Rudra.

Phew ... that's quite a character sketch for one 30 second promo and the miniscule tidbits we've got so far about the story!!! 😆

Great! I would love to see Paro the way you have described.

Besides all these I would definitely want Paro to possess some depth in her personality. The character should undergo transformation with various experiences of life...

One thing i definitely don't want in Paro is Khushi's lightness. Although orphan, i don't want her to be someone who feels obliged to everyone in the world. Helplessness does not mean one has to be totally devoid of self-respect or dignity.

Lets see how she finally turns out..

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Thanks ... took me a while to mull over and put together! 😃

Now Sunara will come and rip it apart 😆

for a change i actually agreed with it! 🤣
Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago