Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Congratulations everyone for the new thread.
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: princessunara

carrying to new thread

yes it looks like what she will do as Paro will be as diametrically opposite to everything she has done till now..
its the deep end i personally was wishing for.. the total village girl type..n that wish did come true from the looks of it! ❀️

@Dia di - what do u think on what i have said?

Took me some time to mull over what both you and anu wrote ...

Okay, Paro is an orphan ... we have no clue what her upbringing was like, because that's all the brief we have ... except that specifically saying that the story is between an orphan and a BSF officer, means to me that her being an orphan will play an important role in shaping her character.

So bubbly is definitely out.

My character sketch for Paro would be ...

Quiet, a dreamer ... we've been told she believes in love, dreams of love ... an orphan with no one of her own, dreams most of all of having someone of her own, someone who will love her unconditionally ... that is her ultimate dream ...
But at the same time, a girl who has been through harsh realities of life, knows what it's like to be alone, has learnt to fend for herself ... so that quiet strength should be there, ... also a girl who is mature beyond her years because she has had no one to look up to ... she had to make all her decisions herself .

A bit of Khushi in her ... because she is an orphan like Khushi ... the ability to hide her thoughts and her feelings, because she has no one to expose them to ... so she keeps them to herself ... I think she will probably have one close confidante, a friend, ... or maybe even the Rajmata, as Sadia is playing a positive role ...

Also she is an orphan girl in Rajasthan, a state where women are backward, and their status is low ... so meek and quiet for the most part ... yet can take a stand for herself when required ... the part about it being a passionate aggressive love story made me feel that Paro will be a fiery girl.. . but only when required, and most probably only with Rudra.

Phew ... that's quite a character sketch for one 30 second promo and the miniscule tidbits we've got so far about the story!!! πŸ˜†
bolt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
^ Quite a sketch...like your thoughts. πŸ˜ƒ
kukiiesarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Neha Narang bags a cameo role in Colors' Rang Rasiya

19 Nov 2013 01:38 PM | TellychakkarTeam

Actress Neha Narang who has done shows like Sasural Genda Phool, Shubh Vivah, Phir Subah Hogi has bagged a meaty cameo role in Saurabh Tewari's upcoming show for Colors, Rang Rasiya.

The actress will play a power-packed role, and will be the best buddy of the female lead, essayed by Sanaya Irani.

When contacted, Neha told us to call her later.

Tellychakkar.com has been exclusively reporting about Tarun Khanna, Sadiya Siddiqui, Ananya Khare bagging pivotal roles. As readers would know, Ashish Sharma and Sanaya Irani play the leads.

Watch this space for more updates.

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: bolt

^ Quite a sketch...like your thoughts. πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks ... took me a while to mull over and put together! πŸ˜ƒ

Now Sunara will come and rip it apart πŸ˜†
Siesta thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naach_Basanti

Res. My only wish is that they dont make the guy push, shove or grab the female characters forcefully in the name of passion, love. I have never appreciated it, nor will i start appreciating it now.

I also hope there are more layers to Rudra's character, given that he is the quintessential dark, brooding character, seen a number of times on TV before.

I second that...please no abuse and manhandling in the name of passion...thats a totally warped sense of romance.
BTW, some ppl have misconstrued the still of Ashish and Sanaya...he is holding her hands and not grabbing her by the arms...lets wait for the scene to play out. Some edits i saw with scenes from her previous show seem to indicate something else.
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Siesta

I second that...please no abuse and manhandling in the name of passion...thats a totally warped sense of romance.
BTW, some ppl have misconstrued the still of Ashish and Sanaya...he is holding her hands and not grabbing her by the arms...lets wait for the scene to play out. Some edits i saw with scenes from her previous show seem to indicate something else.

He is trying to pull the handkerchief or whatever she was stitching to have a look at it. And from the looks of it she doesnt want him to see it.

fun_games thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congrats on the new thread.
It is getting very interesting over here😳

Can't wait for the show to have its own forum
Siesta thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naach_Basanti

He is trying to pull the handkerchief or whatever she was stitching to have a look at it. And from the looks of it she doesnt want him to see it.

Yeah might be that or some ppl thought she had hurt herself from the needle and he was trying to look at that but whatever it is there is no arm-grabbing there ..JUST YET

StardustSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: m_zaks

I don't think this is the official page for Rang Rasiya but it was only created over a month ago, and I am pretty amazed at the number of likes it has already reached...truly an accomplishment...shows how much people are liking the concept/promo/couple of the future show

I came across this page earlier in the day (afternoon) and it had around 36,700 likes and just hours later it has reached over 41,500 likes..how amazing is that?

Its 42,186 now and increasing by every passing minuteπŸ‘