Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: DiyaS

^^ Half an hour to midnight ... don't think the new promo is coming today πŸ˜•

They've raised the bar so high with the first promo, they need to outdo it with the next ... if they can't, then better to just stay quiet till they are ready to launch the show ... *ducks from all chappals coming my way* πŸ˜†

i will throw something bigger than chappals di! i will go crazy! hehehe not that I am already not! but go even more so! 🀣

showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Fabulous reply, U!!!! Take a bow ... take several!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Agree with what someone else said ... copy/paste this and keep it ready ... there will be many more viewers trickling in with similar knee jerk reactions when the show starts.

The funny thing is, they usually jump in so quickly to attack, that most of the time they don't even bother to check whether they have their facts right. πŸ˜†

I am still wondering about Othello vs love hate saga ... πŸ˜†

Thank you Diya, infact thank you everyone who appreciated my post.

Othello...love-hate story πŸ˜†...hmmm...one way to look at it is, Rudra like Shiva denies love for a long time but finally when he acknowledges it, it goes to another extreme and therein can be brought jealousy, possessiveness, trying to control, fear of being cheated upon and being left alone and vola! we have our Othello.

Diya I do not think it is a complete adaptation of Othello but some characterizations, story plots can be used. Othello also deals with feudal politics, power struggles which results in creation and ultimate destruction of a love story in the hands of the protagonist.

There is such a big ensemble cast that a lot of wheeling dealing will be there which will impact the thoughts and actions of both the leads, just like it was in Othello.

My point of intrigue is Colors is also saying Paro is trying to break free from her distressed life, how that will be entwined in a love-hate story, passion etc.

Edited by showviewer - 10 years ago
947708 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Chanchan.

IPKKND was absolutely wonderful and I do not want to compare it with any other show. As for RR , it is a love-hate saga but not just that. It has more to it and I guess you didn't see/understand the promo. Did you see the shot where her bangles and ghungat were taken off? It wasn't a joke or time-pass. And how do you know if Sanaya is doing similar roles? How do you know Paro is similar to Khushi? I didn't see her jumping around in the promo. And she never did similar roles. I loved Khushi but I didn't really like Chhan chhan. If they were similar then why would I love 1 and dislike the other? Even Gunjan was so different from these two.

I don't know what made you say thatπŸ˜•

Sorry to say all shows are now based on love hate drama nowadays all story same .
Poor actors have no chance to explore new thing .
When will makers come out of this boring love hate drama .
I enjoy sitcoms best in ideas new ideas exciting to watch .
Edited by rockstar29 - 10 years ago
Decent6Chori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rockstar29

Sorry to say all shows are now based on love hate drama nowadays all story same .

Yes all shows are pretty much the same because makers have realized that majority of the audience enjoy the ruthless man and poor girl. However, makers explore that idea in different ways while still gaining the interest of the audience. A ruthless man can be a business tycoon or a police officer. The poor girl can be a bechari, crying woman or a bold and self-confident one or a shy, loving one who neither a bechari nor preachy. Actors do have a chance to explore (Sanaya did with CC) but romance sells these days and in that case, actors have no say. One person enjoying a certain genre doesn't make a difference. They look at the majority. When they invest so much into a project, they want to be sure it will work.
sadhnasoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DiyaS

^^ Half an hour to midnight ... don't think the new promo is coming todayπŸ˜•

They've raised the bar so high with the first promo, they need to outdo it with the next ... if they can't, then better to just stay quiet till they are ready to launch the show ... *ducks from all chappals coming my way*πŸ˜†

True
Hope it will be better than the first one
-WalkThatWay- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rockstar29

May I say you've just justified your opinion upon yourself!!

"I enjoy sitcoms best in ideas new ideas exciting to watch ".

Quite frankly by stating this you are vibing out that YOU enjoy sitcoms and not love/hate stories, so am I right to say that it is YOU who likes this genre whilst many here prefer the love/hate concepts?!...you are quite immaculate in saying that these types of genres are getting boring on behalf of everyone when many prefer the dark/hate/intense over sitcoms

...and before stating something irrelevant (seeing as though the show has not started yet and the promo itself gives no sort of solid story visualisation to viewers), why don't you wait for the show to start then I myself will be happy to agree with indifferences of opinions... if it turns out to be another love-hate story as conceptualised by you then be sure to join discussions in the Rang Rasiya forum and gimmick about it at your hearts content!!

I get that you are stating your opinion and I say go ahead, I'm sure many people will agree with me here when I say we are mature enough to have a healthy discussion and can agree to disagree...but it's just that I fail to understand where you are coming from, you need to emphasise on your opinion so people can understand you more and what you are trying to get them to understand (no offence intended)

Right now it just seems like an bland opinion which just merely states how much you despise love/hate stories..elaborate on why you are inclined not to like this one or is there another hidden agenda, maybe you don't like the actors/producers/writers?..if so do say, we won't bite!!

For all I care I may be wrong, it may be a love/hate story (I am so looking forward to this)..but I am sure it will be full of drama/twists/turns to make it all the more different and interesting, so I think it is wrong of you to say "just another love/hate story", unless you have seen it?... which we all know you haven't!!

...Never be quick to judge before seeing it with the naked eye, let it play out...let the story start and then pass your judgement!!

..and hey you never know, it might just surprise you!!

Edited by m_zaks - 10 years ago
-WalkThatWay- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Hey guys I have some major news which I have just come across, It's regarding Sanaya...it will become public knowledge soon and I am sure you will all love it

...but I am a little hesitant to share it in here πŸ˜• (due to reasons you all know)

Now for those of you who may say I am fibbing, or what is my source!!..honest truth is, no source but confirmed information...Not boasting as I am one not to!

Note:- only sharing to those Sanaya fans I know and recognise..sorry to the rest

Want to know then let me know via PM

Thank you
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Please move to the next thread. Thank you! 😊
Edited by showviewer - 10 years ago