Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Guinea

I do think their will be a new promo this week ..latest by friday. 😊 And from my today's experience of colours channel in fastforward modeπŸ˜† Bigboss is the show , rather the add breaks of bigboss are the ones to watch out for ...they are for 3 minutes each and pretty much cover all the promos of colours...

I CANNOT watch Big Boss 😲 🀒 maybe in mute and while doing something else, and looking at the screen only during ad breaks πŸ˜†

You actually watched BB also, Guinea? Hats off to you! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
DiyaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

Hi "baby"😊

This means that tweets regarding Sanaya have increased tremendously in last one week right? I'm not so sure of twitter lingo..

I'm a twitter retard ... I guess so ... tweets for San have increased during the last week.
Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DiyaS

I CANNOT watch Big Boss 😲 🀒 maybe in mute and while doing something else, and looking at the screen only during ad breaks πŸ˜†

You actually watched BB also, Guinea? Hats off to you! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

No diya , I watched nothing ..πŸ˜†, recorded all the programs on tatasky and then watched them on fastforward , x30 speed which is quiet fast ...

The only time tv was on regular play was during the add breaks πŸ˜†
Edited by Guinea - 10 years ago
deleteaccount thumbnail
Good night everyone ❀️
Okay Diya di and Guina Di - One tough question
BB or Uttaran? =P
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Chanchan.

I'll tell you what I can ( πŸ˜ƒEven I don't understand lingo pingo much😳 Sanaya had 36500+ tweets this week AND that graph shows how low they were when this week started but towards the end they were 'skyrocketing'.πŸ˜›

Sunara dii! I had maintained that'baby' secret so well on this threadπŸ˜› you "spilled the beans"... Anyways i am 16+ ... A mega baby

Okie.. That's wonderful, buildup to the new promo hopefully.. 😊

Thanks Nelo baby.. (10+ years more so i can say that na..πŸ˜‰)
Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Good night everyone ❀️

Okay Diya di and Guina Di - One tough question
BB or Uttaran? =P

Too tough a question but if you put a gun on my head , than BB ...πŸ˜† . I find tina's voice so annoying , its like someone is scratching a wall with their nails πŸ˜†
Edited by Guinea - 10 years ago
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DiyaS

I'm a twitter retard ... I guess so ... tweets for San have increased during the last week.

Thanks. i dint see the graph at first and rest of it was too confusing..πŸ˜†
DiyaS thumbnail

No diya , I watched nothing ..πŸ˜†, recorded all the programs on tatasky and then watched them on fastforward , x30 speed which is quiet fast ...

The only time tv was on regular play was during the add breaks πŸ˜†

Smart move ... me ainvayi getting impressed for nothing!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I have to try that now!

I wonder if you actually increased Colors TRPS for tonight πŸ˜†
DiyaS thumbnail

Too tough a question but if you put a gun on my head , than BB ...πŸ˜† . I find tina's voice so annoying , its like someone is scratching a wall with their nails πŸ˜†

NEITHER!!!!

BV, MB and Bani are watchable programs in parts ... Comedy with Kapil is good fun, though I mute some annoying and overly loud parts ... I like 24, the actors are all uniformly good and the adaptation to Indian context has been well done. I don't watch the other Colors programs at all, don't think I could even if you put a gun to my head. πŸ˜†
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Thank you di. 😳

Baby? Ghor apmaan!πŸ˜²πŸ˜› Just kidding. ThanksπŸ˜ƒ

🀣
hehe no matter what u r going to stay a baby to me! u r 2yrs younger than my bro even! πŸ˜†