Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deleteaccount thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: princessunara

nicely put Nelo! ⭐️

@the rockstar - Nelo is the baby around here, even she gets it clearly i wonder why u don't.. specially the red part πŸ˜•

Thank you di. 😳
Baby? Ghor apmaan!πŸ˜²πŸ˜› Just kidding. ThanksπŸ˜ƒ

923968 thumbnail
: http://i.imgur.com/XtH9CDE.png not related to RR but sanaya
deleteaccount thumbnail
⭐️Just LOOK AT THAT!! ⭐️
⭐️
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Guinea

5 th and last report of the day . This one is during the Big Boss break .😊

The breaks are much longer almost 3 minutes each
Break 1 : beintehaa old promo plus lots of running show promo
Break 2 : rangrasiya old promo plus kwk and india got talent .

This is specially for shreya and all the others that were concerned that RR promo is not being shown enough . Out of the 10 breaks from 7 pm to 10 pm , RR promo was shown in 4 breaks and beintehaa in 2 breaks ...

pls note the reason This is the last report is because under no circumstances will I watch uttaran even in super fast mode. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

We havn't got the new promo so far , so unless its a mid night release doubt its going to happen today.

Hats off to you, Guinea 🀣 This is true devotion ... San would be proud of you!!! πŸ˜†

I saw the RR promo a couple of times today too ... the same first promo. So Colors is taking their time to air the new one ... my guess is Friday again ... whether this week or next πŸ˜›

sadhnasoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: leanne_1983

Maybe the RR promo has already done its job. Maybe it was so impactful that people have already noticed it and the channel doesn't have to drill it in people's head that a new show called Rangrasiya is coming soon...Well I hope it is that way...I am just assuming and hoping so. *fingers crossed*

Hope so πŸ˜ƒ
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: princessunara

OMG OMG OMGGG!!! Eeekkk *Screammm*

AHHH LIKE FINALLYYY :D
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
^^ Half an hour to midnight ... don't think the new promo is coming today πŸ˜•

They've raised the bar so high with the first promo, they need to outdo it with the next ... if they can't, then better to just stay quiet till they are ready to launch the show ... *ducks from all chappals coming my way* πŸ˜†
Edited by DiyaS - 10 years ago
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Chanchan.

⭐️Just LOOK AT THAT!! ⭐️

⭐️

Hi "baby"😊

This means that tweets regarding Sanaya have increased tremendously in last one week right? I'm not so sure of twitter lingo..
Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DiyaS

^^ Half an hour to midnight ... don't think the new promo is coming today πŸ˜•

They've raised the bar so high with the first promo, they need to outdo it with the next ... if they can't, then better to just stay quiet till they are ready to launch the show ... *ducks from all chappals coming my way* πŸ˜†

I do think their will be a new promo this week ..latest by friday. 😊 And from my today's experience of colours channel in fastforward modeπŸ˜† Bigboss is the show , rather the add breaks of bigboss are the ones to watch out for ...they are for 3 minutes each and pretty much cover all the promos of colours...
deleteaccount thumbnail

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

Hi "baby"😊

This means that tweets regarding Sanaya have increased tremendously in last one week right? I'm not so sure of twitter lingo..

I'll tell you what I can ( πŸ˜ƒEven I don't understand lingo pingo much😳 Sanaya had 36500+ tweets this week AND that graph shows how low they were when this week started but towards the end they were 'skyrocketing'.πŸ˜›

Sunara dii! I had maintained that'baby' secret so well on this threadπŸ˜› you "spilled the beans"... Anyways i am 16+ ... A mega baby
Edited by .Chanchan. - 10 years ago