Frequent Posters

Deus_Vult thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Guinea

5 th and last report of the day . This one is during the Big Boss break .😊

The breaks are much longer almost 3 minutes each
Break 1 : beintehaa old promo plus lots of running show promo
Break 2 : rangrasiya old promo plus kwk and india got talent .

This is specially for shreya and all the others that were concerned that RR promo is not being shown enough . Out of the 10 breaks from 7 pm to 10 pm , RR promo was shown in 4 breaks and beintehaa in 2 breaks ...

pls note the reason This is the last report is because under no circumstances will I watch uttaran even in super fast mode. 😆😆

We havn't got the new promo so far , so unless its a mid night release doubt its going to happen today.

thanks for this guniea didi ...😳

showviewer thumbnail

Collective report

So far since 7 pm 8 breaks
Rang rasiya old promo shown in 3 breaks
Beintehaa old promo shown in 1 break
Rest are india got talent , KWK, BB amd their running show promos 😃

Thank you Guinea. So, they seem to be showing the promos more often in India then here. Great get the TRP audience.
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Guys !!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=mPM3C_gOPy4[/YOUTUBE]

This shows Sanaya's entry in Rangrasiya !! TB video. This is not promo!

The video just had a compilation of all the news we know till now,mentioning the cast,Sanaya ,Ashish and Kali Prasad Sharma who plays Rudra's father.

There is nothing new.
Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 years ago
rehann thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sweetgal19-

Guys !!

This shows Sanaya's entry in Rangrasiya !! TB video! This is not promo!

It has all the news,we know till now. Nothing new!

seems like all are so crazy to report on RR~ 😆
deleteaccount thumbnail

Originally posted by: rockstar29

Lol seems like one more iPk part2 why don't creative team think other than love hate saga even the close shot seems similar to iPk creativity has dried down .
hope dialogues are not the same like I love u damit or furk nahi padtha if hedge is writer then these lines will repeat promo is average to me atleast it's solely my view no offense what's so ever if fans are happy with sanaya doing similar roles then it's up to them good luck .
IF is a forum with positive and Criticism so I think views should be taken in a matured way not emotionally .

IPKKND was absolutely wonderful and I do not want to compare it with any other show. As for RR , it is a love-hate saga but not just that. It has more to it and I guess you didn't see/understand the promo. Did you see the shot where her bangles and ghungat were taken off? It wasn't a joke or time-pass. And how do you know if Sanaya is doing similar roles? How do you know Paro is similar to Khushi? I didn't see her jumping around in the promo. And she never did similar roles. I loved Khushi but I didn't really like Chhan chhan. If they were similar then why would I love 1 and dislike the other? Even Gunjan was so different from these two.
I don't know what made you say that 😕
Deus_Vult thumbnail

Originally posted by: rehann

seems like all are so crazy to report on RR~ 😆

it was nice if some one gave something new ...old news sun sun ke mein takh chuki hoon wahi same articles and videos
deleteaccount thumbnail
A round of applause for all the amazing sites and channels giving us breaking news and new pictures.🤓
Edited by .Chanchan. - 10 years ago
deleteaccount thumbnail

5 th and last report of the day . This one is during the Big Boss break .😊

The breaks are much longer almost 3 minutes each
Break 1 : beintehaa old promo plus lots of running show promo
Break 2 : rangrasiya old promo plus kwk and india got talent .

This is specially for shreya and all the others that were concerned that RR promo is not being shown enough . Out of the 10 breaks from 7 pm to 10 pm , RR promo was shown in 4 breaks and beintehaa in 2 breaks ...

pls note the reason This is the last report is because under no circumstances will I watch uttaran even in super fast mode. 😆😆

We havn't got the new promo so far , so unless its a mid night release doubt its going to happen today.

😆😆Give it a try, its not so bad😛 I like Meethi and Akash
Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Chanchan.

😆😆Give it a try, its not so bad😛 I like Meethi and Akash

Not in this lifetime nelo 😆
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: .Chanchan.

IPKKND was absolutely wonderful and I do not want to compare it with any other show. As for RR , it is a love-hate saga but not just that. It has more to it and I guess you didn't see/understand the promo. Did you see the shot where her bangles and ghungat were taken off? It wasn't a joke or time-pass. And how do you know if Sanaya is doing similar roles? How do you know Paro is similar to Khushi? I didn't see her jumping around in the promo. And she never did similar roles. I loved Khushi but I didn't really like Chhan chhan. If they were similar then why would I love 1 and dislike the other? Even Gunjan was so different from these two.

I don't know what made you say that 😕

nicely put Nelo! ⭐️

@the rockstar - Nelo is the baby around here, even she gets it clearly i wonder why u don't.. specially the red part 😕