Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Guinea

Report 4 πŸ˜†

This time had to go through madhubaala , this time didn't mind as dhrasti was looking very pretty ...
Break 1 : big boss and KWK promo
Break 2 : old promo of rang rasiya and india got talent promo

Oh dear!! you deserve an award for your patience.. Amazing.. Even in fast forward some of these are quite much.. Thanks a looot for this!! πŸ€—
Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Collective report
So far since 7 pm 8 breaks
Rang rasiya old promo shown in 3 breaks
Beintehaa old promo shown in 1 break
Rest are india got talent , KWK, BB amd their running show promos πŸ˜ƒ
Beauceant thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sweetgal19-

Ya!! I'm actually a super positive person !! Not that I have my head in the clouds or something but generally I always focus on the positives and hope for the best :D OMG You tooo ? Thats really awesomee!!! Seems ki you are the bichdi hui sister too! πŸ˜† Possible 🀣 But ab mujhe intezaar hi nahin hota !! Exams ? Chado jee πŸ˜† Btw 2 more remaining for me! Hows yours going ?πŸ˜›

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@ red- I ve only known you girls for a few days, but if an opinion on that experience counts, I wholeheartedly second that.. 😊😊 Cuteness personified..
Doremon_Selfie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I reply hope Sbs proves me wrong...
N I hope it covers RangRasiya..

Bcz its nthng bt PAID NEWS.
Beauceant thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoMercy

I reply hope Sbs proves me wrong...
N I hope it covers RangRasiya..

Bcz its nthng bt PAID NEWS.

I thinks its just business sense, they need to have people watching it if they want sponsors and ads.. And a segment on Sanaya, even a repeat telecast, will have viewers.. Only worry is if channel and PH decide to keep things under close wraps and keep SBS away. But once show starts that wont be the case.. You will know better about that i guess.. 😊

And till now RR isgetting real good coverage everywhere.. πŸ˜ƒ

Otherwise there are other meansπŸ˜‰
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Guinea

2 nd report from colours hd channel

This time had to go through sasuraal simar ka ( on fastforward mode that is ..)
Break 1 : big boss and KWK promo
Break 2 : old promo of rang rasiya and india got talent promo

Phew ...do you all know the programs I am watching to give this report πŸ˜†

🀣
awww di thanks a lot for sitting through them even in FF mode! πŸ˜†
Beauceant thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pallavvi

hey guys..u forgot angel...his lil niece...she is the angel of his life too...
he loves him more than anything else...
archie and angel...the two esp girls of his life...
hez very funny and mischivious in his real life too...
his first tv costar tanvi ...he always used to tease her a lot...
once he tweeted...
"lifted tanvi after so many days and realized she gained wait yaar"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
there are so many funny stories of ashu and tanvi...πŸ˜†
i know i m quite late...but what to do...
these exams😑...they keep on haunting me nowadays😭

@ red-- πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Now i really really want sbs to be a good bacha and do their job well!! Cant wait for offscreen segments as well''

You're not late Pallavi, its on ongoing discussion and for that matter I personally appreciate the coincidence that u posted this on the same day they posted the article on FK.. again..

Hope ur exams stop bugging you soon..
FromTheAshes thumbnail
Any hint that when will that soon come as going by the colors tweet.
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: showviewer

I think you expressed a similar view before and you got plenty of responses and they were polite and mature, only differed in opinion. BTW, most fans are emotional and biased about their favorite that is what fan by definition means, but no one here was either abusive or got personal with you, hope you appreciate that.

You thought the promo was average, that's fine and you are stating it here which is fine too. Most of us are intelligent enough to understand that there are others too, apart from you, who share this opinion. Every creative work has it's fair share of critiques and admirers, even great classical pieces, and this is just a promo of a show. I have yet to come across a TV show or actor who is universally praised or liked. Tastes differ and that is what makes the world an interesting place.

Sanaya did Chhanchhan which was NOT a love story by any stretch of imagination. The surprising part is in her interviews she said the same thing you are stating that she does not want to do same things ie. another love story and tries her best for variation. The show may not have got TRPs, but I did not see much appreciation either for Sanaya that she tried another genre, by the very people who criticise her for doing only love stories. Infact most felt that she should return to intense love stories as she excells there.

Another thing is actors do not conceive and produce shows, channels and production houses do that, so this question of yours about variety of content should be put to them. Actors have to choose among the projects offered to them, and within Indian television fiction shows the variety is even more limited. Sanaya still has shown versatility, none of the characters she has played are similar and the two hit shows where she was a lead, they were diametrically opposite. This is the first time she is playing a village girl in a show.

Love stories have always been and continue to be popular around the world. BW/ HW is repleate with them and most actors have done several in their career and audience enjoys them. The genre maybe same but each story and the storytelling can be different. IPK drew comparisons many times, yet it found wide acceptance and popularity. Even now some top shows on TRP chart are love stories, clearly audience likes them. All love stories have a boy and a girl attracted to each other, but their journey to attain love is different and therein lies the fun and entertainment. There are love stories of historical characters, some in urban settings and others in rural Rajasthan in the border of India.

GH also writes for other fiction shows, two are love stories, are the stories similar? I have not seen these shows. BTW, the dialogue writer for Rangrasiya is someone else, but your concern is appreciated.

Lastly, the show is yet to start, to make a well informed comment, one has to see few episodes. All we know is a very broad concept and media speculations. As I said before love stories have been enjoyed through the ages and we hope this one entertains us with a gripping story, stunning visuals and great acting.

Standing ovation U di!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I have nothing more to add! U said it all perfectly!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4