Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: DiyaS

TFS, Guinea ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Definitely seems like TC has been made the unofficial mouthpiece of Nautanki for Rangrasiya ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

make it unofficial mouthpiece for useless news diii!! aarghhh with all due respect i couldn't care less who r the side actors as long as they come on the show on 30th Dec n act well!๐Ÿค”

I want news regarding Sanaya and Ashish!! arrghhh ๐Ÿคช
dolly_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Saurabh Tiwari has signed such a huge cast for RR and all of them are known faces..I just hope the show is goood and gets good trps
rehann thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Guinea

Ajay Rohilla roped in for a cameo performance in Rang Rasiya; Atul Srivastav likely to join

2 min ago | TellychakkarTeam

The shoot of Saurabh Tewari's much-expected show on Colors Rang Rasiya' kick-starts in Jaisalmer, Rajasthan amidst great expectations. And as our readers would know, Tellychakkar.com has been constantly reporting about the rich cast that is being added to the show, produced by Nautanki Telefilms with every passing day.

Recently, we wrote about Vishal Gandhi being roped in for a promising role. And now we have the news of veteran actor Ajay Rohilla playing a very important cameo role in Rang Rasiya. Rohilla was last seen playing a cameo in Star Plus' Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara.

As per sources, he will play a character who will create all the drama and thereby thicken the plot with some unusual twists and turns. Ajay Rohilla and Kali Prasad Mukherjee will play fathers of the two leads in the show, is what we get to hear.

Another important name that we hear is of senior actor Atul Srivastav's. Sources inform us that talks are presently on with the actor, and if things go as planned, he will essay a fatherly role, yet another important character in the story line. Atul Srivastav was last seen in Zee TV's Afsar Bitiya.

We tried contacting Ajay Rohilla, but he remained unavailable for comment.

Atul Srivastav on the other hand said, "Talks are on for the show. But there is nothing concrete at the moment."

Rang Rasiya premieres on 29 December on Colors.

aww... TFS Guinea๐Ÿ˜ณ
so Paro is nothing like Khushi... she have a father but eventually being an orphan...
Now i think Diya prediction might turn to be true... Rudra's father will somehow be the reason of why Paro's dad die n then he will take her home... so the moral of the story is Paro & Rudra will end up stay in the same house๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฃ now i know why ST's sir so 'bold'ly said all that๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

or... since the story r not that easy... maybe Rudra is another reason why she lost everything then it's will justified the tagline of the show... ๐Ÿค”
thanks to TC they did it again!! i'm getting more crazy now...
Edited by rehann - 10 years ago
sakshi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rehann

aww... TFS Guinea๐Ÿ˜ณ

so Paro is nothing like Khushi... she have a father but eventually being an orphan...
Now i think Diya prediction might turn to be true... Rudra's father will somehow be the reason of why Paro's dad die n then he will take her home... so the moral of the story is Paro & Rudra will end up stay in the same house๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฃ now i know why ST's sir so 'bold'ly said all that๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

or... since the story r not that easy... maybe Rudra is another reason why she lost everything then it's will justified the tagline of the show... ๐Ÿค”

omg if rudra and paro staying in same houseโ˜บ๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿค—
goguma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
call me crazy but i've applied leave for 30th Dec ... just to 'welcome' the show .. ๐Ÿ˜†

and i sincerely hope that RR lives up to its expectations, and become the biggest hit of 2014...

lastly,
thank u all for the shared news ... AWESOME .. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Edited by goguma - 10 years ago
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

aww... TFS Guinea๐Ÿ˜ณ

I said that?! When did I say that ?! ๐Ÿคฃ

And how many fathers in this show? Both leads' fathers, and one more fatherly figure ... plus the BSF commander already mentioned, and the wicked landlord ... kitne aadmi the ... ummm, hain?! ๐Ÿ˜†

I need this show to start ... am going crazy imagining all possibilities! ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

princessunara thumbnail

aww... TFS Guinea๐Ÿ˜ณ

Now i think Diya prediction might turn to be true... Rudra's father will somehow be the reason of why Paro's dad die n then he will take her home... so the moral of the story is Paro & Rudra will end up stay in the same house๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฃnow i know why ST's sir so 'bold'ly said all that๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

or... since the story r not that easy... maybe Rudra is another reason why she lost everythingthen it's will justified the tagline of the show...๐Ÿค”

Hahhahahha rehannn roflll anyway does the show start on 29th? Omg omg Not 30th eekk 1 day less od the wait yeh

Hmmm seems so that Paro might become an orphan a little into the show..aww sanaya is so goi g to make us weep when this happens..

N sheesh u r very correct rofl this has simply made us crazier ๐Ÿ˜†
Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: goguma

call me crazy but i've applied leave for 30th Dec ... just to 'welcome' the show .. ๐Ÿ˜†

and i sincerely hope that RR lives up to its expectations, and become the biggest hit of 2014...

lastly,

You are too cute ๐Ÿ˜†
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: goguma

lastly,

Hahahah i might too rofl.. after all i took leave on her bday hehe to behere to manage thr bday thread n to tweet lol.. ๐Ÿ˜†

Anyway good idea hehe others also can do 8t ahead f tine n9w they will remembrr ๐Ÿคฃ
Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DiyaS

I said that?! When did I say that ?! ๐Ÿคฃ
Ere
And how many fathers in this show? Both leads' fathers, and one more fatherly figure ... plus the BSF commander already mentioned, and the wicked landlord ... kitne aadmi the ... ummm, hain?! ๐Ÿ˜†

I need this show to start ... am going crazy imagining all possibilities! ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

Diya ..I think TC makes an article for every actor who is considered for the role , they forget to eliminate names who are no longer in consideration ๐Ÿ˜† ...like 2 female actors were mentioned for the slight negative Role - barkha and the lady from south ( forgot her name ..) obviously only one will do the role. i think its the same for the " fatherly figure" actors too๐Ÿ˜†