..Jyoti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I m Indian live in Gujrat, India 😊
leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am Indian, from Goa - India.

I had first seen Sanaya in some advertisement. Don't remember which one. And the 1st thought that crossed my mind was 'What a pretty girl. She should act in movies.' Next I caught a glimpse of her during her stint in LRL. I never actually watched that show though. The 1st time I actually watched her act was in MJHT. I was a regular viewer of that show, for about a year. I wasn't a fan yet, but I still thought she was one of the prettiest girls I had seen. I became a really huge fan during IPKKND. I loved the character Khushi and Sanaya's portrayal of her. Thats when my respect for her grew by leaps and bounds and I became a crazy Sanaya and ArShi/SaRun fan. But I have to say, it is IF that made me a IPKKND/ArShi/SaRun/Sanaya addict. I didn't even know that IF existed, before IPKKND. And I didn't know IPKKND existed before I happen to come across ArShi Love scenes which made me fall in love with ArShi/SaRun, all thanks to IsMailvegamze. And now I'm just impatient for Rangrasiya to start.

That was my journey towards becoming a Sanaya fan.
radiation thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Indian, living in India 😊
bkamber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Indian heritage born and raised outside India.
USA East Coast is home
Do not speak any Indian languages.
Not into Indian TV or Bollywood.
Have a seen a few BW movies.
Have watched two Indian serials...both Sanaya's...IPK and CC.
Sanaya's awesome personality has kept me in IF and now looking forward to yet another Indian TV serial...Rangrasiya.
-Seerat- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I am of Indian origin settled in the USA.
I do understand & speak Hindi & a couple of other Indian languages.
Came to know of Sanaya at a social event during Chhanchhan.
People were discussing Indian shows and mentioned Sanaya as being one of the best.
Started watching CC, loved her.
Then watched MJHT & parts of IPK on YouTube.
Now a crazy fan of hers and eagerly awaiting RR.
My name is Seerat.
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Non-resident Indian living in US,I can understand, speak & read Hindi & a few other Indian languages.
I accidentaly stumbled upon Sanaya.
When I visited India, my bhabhi lured me into watching Bade Achche lagte hain. Watched for a month while I was there, then returned to US and again on bhabhi's insistence watched the consummation scene of BALH. While doing so on youtube, saw IPK's log cabin scene listed in the related video section. Clicked on it bcuz Sanaya's face intrigued me. Been a Sanaya fan since then...and also dumped BALH after thatπŸ˜†
Started watching IPK from then, then re-watched from start, watched MJHT after IPK ended and before CC started, then CC and now eagerly waiting for RR. The promo of RR is out of this world.
I do not follow any other TV celebrity and am not a fan as such of any BW actor either.
Only SI has managed to impress me enough for me to call myself her fan
I absolutely appreciate her work.

Edited by SanayaIsBest - 10 years ago
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Indian currently living in India 😊
Have been out of India for many years, so my access to Indian channels was always limited. I used to watch DMG regularly, and started watching the last few minutes of MJHT because it came just before DMG. I didn't like Sanaya at first look ... then I caught the promos of the Valentines Day episodes, and she caught my eye ... her character had grown beautifully. I watched MJHT, a college show, which I was way past the age for πŸ˜› only for Sanaya and Gunjan, and I loved the SaJan love story. During MJHT itself, I saw Sanaya was capable of much bigger and better things, and so I was very happy when IPK was announced with her as the solo female lead.

I was very dubious whether she could pull off such a bubbly character, as her role as Gunjan was the complete opposite, and that was all I had seen Sanaya do. I was absolutely blown at how well she did Khushi ... Gunjan was not at all like Sanaya's real personality, and she played her beautifully ... Khushi on the other hand, was more like Sanaya, yet all through the entire show, there was a very clear delineation between Sanaya and Khushi ... one never felt one was watching Sanaya, despite the fact that the personalities were similar. She is such a fabulous actress.
Again Chhanchhan was similar to Sanaya's real personality, but she managed to keep Chhanchhan separate for the most part, and kept Chhanchhan different from Khushi as well.

I started admiring Sanaya the actress from MJHT days, and my impression of her acting abilities grew thousandfold during IPKKND. But during IPKKND, I became equally a fan of Sanaya the person ... and now I am an unabashed Sanayaholic. There are very few actors whose movies/shows I would watch just because they are in them ... Kajol and SRK are movie actors who fit that criterion, Sanaya is the only TV actress for whom I would sit through pretty much anything ... and have done so πŸ˜›
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I'm from the US, I'm not Indian at all and neither are my parents.
mpat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Indian genealogy as well.
Reside in the US.
Will only watch Sanaya shows on Indian TV.
Do not know Indian languages but have started to learn a little since watching the last two Sanaya shows. 😊
I am in awe of Sanaya...admire her for who she is as a person.

Mcoyz thumbnail
I think I'm one of the few male fans of Sanaya but its hard not to be a fan of someone who is so talented and beautiful as well as genuine. I'm of Bangladeshi heritage born in the UK and I've watched quite a lot of TV serials because my mum just loves them. I had never heard of Sanaya in my life until IPKKND during the Diwali period and from there I was hooked on the show which is really rare and not only me my mum, dad, brothers and sisters were big fans of the show. Ever since then I have been impressed by her growth as an actor and I'm literally excited for Rangrasiya!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Mcoyz - 10 years ago