Which area do you belonged to Sanaya fan?

Poll

Please share with us the area u r from & maybe ur tale towards Sanaya

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Please share with us the area u r from & maybe your tale towards Sanaya if you like to share it 😳
I tried to cover the entire world.. Hope I managed! 😆

1. Indian living in India
2. Pakistan
3. NRI living in UK or EU
4. NRI living in US
5. NRI living in any other part of the world except the above 3
6. None Indian US
7. None Indian UK or EU
8. None Indian South Asian other than Pakistan
9. None Indian South East Asian
10. None Indian from any other parts except above 5 regions

I got the idea to do it after the chat a lot of us were having on Sanaya's new show thread.

So pretty please share where u are from and if you are Indian or none Indian too! Cz i really found it pretty cool that Sanaya in this forum alone has such a diverse fan following! ⭐️

Language barriers, religions, nationality nothing seem to stop us from loving her and coexisting here happily! So please do join in 🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
So lol I myself started I belong to this group as i am from Sri Lanka

8. None Indian South Asian other than Pakistan

I have watched Hindi films and listened to hindi songs practically all my life and I speak Hindi quite fluently now.. I taught myself how to when i was abt 12 years old.. So I have since been watching loads of shows and movies.
Specially shows in 2001 onward period didn't have subtitles so my hindi improved really well lol as i was determined to watch..

And well I loitered around Internet searching for an actress's snaps in 2006 and landed on IF and I was around as a guest for a year b4 I made my account. Since then I am on IF.
Lol then 3 yrs back I got my best friend addicted to IF (she speaks hindi too) Her username is Sanz_ChhanChhan and she ended up seeing an IPK promo and she started watching. Every day she would tell me what happened on the way to college n I gave in and watched and rest as u say is history... ❤️

um.. not quite 😆 I was a solo Barun fan first and then slowly became a SaRun fan and now love them both individually & together...

Lol that is my journey.. not that dramatic 😆
Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago
Hanalita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
none Indian living in Africa and am a great fan of Sanay Irani
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Me, Indian living in India..Hindi is not my mother tongue but i ve learnt it in school.. I have liked Sanaya from MJHT onwards but i wasnt aware of IF then.. Then somewhere in the middle of IPK i found IF and got hooked, coz not many people around me in real life watch hindi shows or talk about it.. In IPK forum i was a silent reader.. But CC forum was like heaven for Sanaya fans, peaceful sensible and mature, so changed from silent mode😊And now totally madly in love with Rangrasiya after the promo..
Sanaya really is a PHENOMENON to have this kind of global impact..

Thanks again for making this post..
Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Indian living in new delhi , india 😊
SanzforSush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Indian living in India 😳 n a huge huge fan of Sanaya! Actually my entire family is her fan! I followed Sanaya from MJHT but wasn't her fan...I clearly remember d exact moment I became a Sanaya fan for life...it was d guest house epi of IPK...d minute her hair came loose I knew something has changed forever...aww those captivating eyes! Never ever stopped following her since then! It's a pity I found out about IF so late...
Its fun interacting with other Sanaya fans! What an international fanbase this lady has! Its really amazing that people who can't speak Hindi watch the show only for her!
Wow! Can't believe I typed so much!
I m Sushma by the way...I don't think u know my name even though we've interacted many times!
arshiipk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
indian living in india😊...biggg fan of sanaya since ipk...😛
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Oh sorry I didn't elaborate :P
I am born indian..lived there for 23 years and then came to Canada in 2007 :) Been here ever since :D I am from Dehradun, India :) I speak hindi and english only :D

Also, Sanaya attracted me when I saw her in Fanaa, didn't follow her then..but followed her during MJHT and got crazy for her since IPK <3
Edited by SublimeSanz.. - 10 years ago
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you for this thread Sunara :D I'm an NRI actually though presently,I'm doing my engineering final year in India😳 I started to see TV shows only from my 9th standard and my very first TV show was MJHT.

I could relate to Sanaya's character Gunjan so much because I myself am an Introvert (have improved a bit now😛)who would only speak once spoken to ,shy and reserved,just like her,so I could see so much of her in me and seeing her journey through the show,seeing how Gunjan came out of her shell,really motivated me and that is when I started to love Sanaya too,subconsciously.

Then I started to follow only her shows,I saw her and Mohit anchoring NB,and then of course came IPK,where I was completely her fan by then and CC. She is someone I totally look upto,not only because of how good she acting wise,but also because of the person she is,warm,friendly and easy going with not even a lit bit of attitude,especially considering how big she is right now.

I am proud to call myself a Sanayaholic and will always be ❤️
Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 years ago
rehann thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ewww Sunara... I'm too lazy to type it all over again🤢
so i will just copycat all from our thread... so here u go...😳

I'm from Malaysia...
Many ask me if i'm Tamil since many Tamil here... but NO i'm Malay... a pure Malay...
nothing related to Tamil/Bengali/Pakistan or others who we have here in Malaysia...
i hooked to INdian series because of Thailand series... it's confusing na... but did u guys know many Thai peoples watch IPK?? i been active in Thai series forum since i hooked to many of their series... their forum have about same features with IF... with DP siggy n so on... it started there when some India-Thai citizen watched it, made threads there n influenced others... many pure thai peoples start watch IPK WITH SUB... n Lucky me... i'm a pure Malay but can understand hindi about 60-70% since i watched Hindi movies since i was 9 years old... my mom r one Bobby big fan n my sis r one SRK & Kajol huge fan!! me?? i can watch Chinese/Taiwan/Korean/Philipine/Thailand/Indon/japanese/Mexican/American/Hindi/Tamil or any mars show as long as it's a love story😆 i stumble one beautiful siggy that they made for Arshi... that lured me to check what this series is all about🤔 n thats where my craziness start from... at first it's was for IPK then its for Sanaya... n at the end it's for Sanaya only... 😳
Thanks to Sanaya... she introduce me to Indian series... while wait for her next show... i'm start digged old Indian popular series... started to watch MJHT, TereLiye, Geet n the list keep on increasing... now the list for Sanaya shows also increasing... after ChhanChhan... it's Rang Rasiya now😳... n i'm damn excited for it!! hope times flow faster😆